Distribution, Refunds and Repairs

NewGuy

26 Jun 2012, 09:42

rodtang wrote:
NewGuy wrote:So did anyone here actually get a keyboard?
If you look at the thread you will see that the answer is yes.
Sorry, I suppose the question should have been: did anyone else not receive their keyboard or an email about it?

mintberryminuscrunch

26 Jun 2012, 10:01

NewGuy wrote:
rodtang wrote:
NewGuy wrote:So did anyone here actually get a keyboard?
If you look at the thread you will see that the answer is yes.
Sorry, I suppose the question should have been: did anyone else not receive their keyboard or an email about it?
Are you sure you are in the right thread?

NewGuy

26 Jun 2012, 10:08

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:Are you sure you are in the right thread?
Yes, I bought a Poker in the group buy, and haven't had any contact about it or response to my emails since 8/10/11.

Assuming that I had been conned and lost the money, I ended up buying a Logitech K750 at the beginning of this year (I wanted something wireless, Ripster was heavily pushing Logitech's notebook style keys, and it made switching between desktop & laptops easier) along with an Anywhere MX mouse, but am now having severe RSI issues from it and started looking at keyboards again. This is what prompted me to see if anyone else here actually ended up receiving their keyboard.

ndp

30 Jun 2012, 00:33

NewGuy wrote:
mintberryminuscrunch wrote:Are you sure you are in the right thread?
Yes, I bought a Poker in the group buy, and haven't had any contact about it or response to my emails since 8/10/11.

Assuming that I had been conned and lost the money, I ended up buying a Logitech K750 at the beginning of this year (I wanted something wireless, Ripster was heavily pushing Logitech's notebook style keys, and it made switching between desktop & laptops easier) along with an Anywhere MX mouse, but am now having severe RSI issues from it and started looking at keyboards again. This is what prompted me to see if anyone else here actually ended up receiving their keyboard.
I didn't receive my Poker and I'm still waiting for news from Sixty.

Return to “Group buys”