Distribution, Refunds and Repairs

sixty
Gasbag Guru

29 Jul 2011, 20:29

Hey guys.

This is the last step of the Poker Group Buy #1 and you will all get to finally enjoy your boards soon. Starting this weekend, you will receive an E-Mail, confirming your order one last time and giving you a chance to correct your address if it has changed in the meantime. You will only have to answer to the E-Mail if your shipping details have changed. If you do not reply to the email within a few days, your order will be finalized and put intro distribution soon. At this point I will no longer be able to change anything. So please make sure to check your shipping address for any types of errors.

Returns & Refunds
At this point I will no longer accept any cancellation and will not be able to provide any type of refunds. There are a few exceptions to this, where people had contacted me previously to cancel their order. They will be refunded, after their board has been relisted for purchase to another customer.

Repairs
If you notice any weird behaviour after receiving the board, please contact me ASAP. I will replace any broken switches and also offer some extra service (for example replacing non clicking switches) if you are unable to fix them on your own. All boards have passed quality checks from the VorTex company and are functional. But, as we all know, Cherry MX switches sometimes do not "click" properly or get stuck. In these cases I can offer the following options:

a) I send you replacement parts free of charge and you fix the board
b) You send me the board and I replace any faulty switches. You cover the shipping cost from your side to me.

I have received repair parts to last quite a while, so I will be able to offer this service even after a few months. Please note that due to the nature of this "group buy", you do not actually have any extended guarantee and I will be performing this only as a service from one enthusiast for another.

If there are more serious issues with your board, please contact me and I will pass the board on for replacement.

ricky

01 Aug 2011, 22:45

I hope i'm not annoying but i didn't receive the mail! Is it normal?

rouston

01 Aug 2011, 22:53

I didn't either so I guess that's normal

Zelaxe

01 Aug 2011, 22:56

Nor me, Sixty is probably busy. :P

mr_frag

01 Aug 2011, 23:22

Me neither, not panic! :)

webwit
Wild Duck

01 Aug 2011, 23:27

Now you know where those Pokers on eBay are coming from! :twisted:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

01 Aug 2011, 23:50

Address script is not working as it should, so I'll probably have to revert to sending stuff manually... yet again. sgh.

runeazn

02 Aug 2011, 01:49

that sux, to adress them all yourself,

have you shipped some yet? or none at all?

at you say yet again,

Zelaxe

02 Aug 2011, 02:13

My address is the same as when I payed, so I'm clear for shipping if that speeds things up.

JBert

02 Aug 2011, 20:43

sixty wrote:Address script is not working as it should, so I'll probably have to revert to sending stuff manually... yet again. sgh.
Maybe you need to ask 7bit for help, I believe he has some Perl scripts around to do all that stuff.

rouston

03 Aug 2011, 17:39

Hope to receive it before getting in holyday next week because it would turn into an issue as I can't change the delivery adress. Luckily I've chosen express way... :(

JBert

03 Aug 2011, 22:44

Welp, still no mail.

What's the ETA due to all this extra trouble?

Swede

03 Aug 2011, 23:40

I do not need to change my adress, if that can speed up the process a tiny bit.
Hope you get everything sorted out!

yakill

04 Aug 2011, 00:45

Same for me, no changes.

xbb

04 Aug 2011, 00:58

Look to DHL coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East

ripster

04 Aug 2011, 03:18

Wow. That long?

Nask

04 Aug 2011, 16:59

I can't wait anymore ... Wanna touch this holy KBC Poker :D

webwit
Wild Duck

04 Aug 2011, 18:46

I've already got one, you see?

Nask

04 Aug 2011, 20:35

That's not fair Webwit :P

guilleguillaume

04 Aug 2011, 20:38

Take a look at your emails :o

Zelaxe

04 Aug 2011, 20:41

Yupp, got a mail from sixty just now. It is getting closer. :3

nathanscribe

04 Aug 2011, 22:42

@sixty: details provided. Anticipation mounts.

Zelaxe

08 Aug 2011, 13:23

Any updates on shipping the keyboards?

yakill

08 Aug 2011, 15:04

Can't wait to put my fingers on my poker either, but i think it may take some more time.

He mentioned that he was "about to receive my EORI-Customs number" and as we are talking about custom officers this may take some time. ;)

ripster

08 Aug 2011, 19:01

IMav found bribes worked well.

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Aug 2011, 20:56

Zelaxe

08 Aug 2011, 21:53

I don't see the point of posting a picture of an Apple Keyboard under an iMac in this thread.

nathanscribe

09 Aug 2011, 00:49

It's a Poker with Mac caps. Though what the 'app' key does I don't know.

EIther way it's a nice looking board and has to be better than those doormat things Macs come with these days.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Aug 2011, 00:51

I was just pointing out those guys are making different keycap sets, which might be of interest of people into the Poker.

guilleguillaume

09 Aug 2011, 01:14

Nice Keycaps for sure.

Return to “Group buys”