[Closed] Hypersphere's Topre Damping Rings - Europe GB - Shipping Now

Hypersphere

11 Jan 2016, 00:36

How about some bubble & squeak? Sausage roll? Pork pie? Some of my not-so-fond memories of English cuisine during my year over there. However, I did appreciate some excellent dairy products, bakery bread, and various ales and bitters.

Muirium
µ

11 Jan 2016, 01:11

What, no toad in the hole or spotted dick? You really missed out…

When in England, do as the English do: always eat at foreign restaurants!

Here in San Diego, I'm still good for beer. Quite the little community of craft ales down here.

Muirium
µ

13 Jan 2016, 21:25

This GB, like my other 2, is ending soon thanks to:

So all aboard, folks, if you will!

Muirium
µ

15 Jan 2016, 09:02

Attention: Anyone still waiting on an invoice? Please PM me. It's been a busy week, and this GB is closing for orders at the weekend.

This is also the last opportunity for late arrivals. Be quick!

TuxKey
LLAP

15 Jan 2016, 11:37

Finally i succeeded in jumping true all the Paypal hoops..And i don't mind the more the better ..
More hoops means more security.. At least that's my assessment at the moment..

So $$ transfer is done...And thanks to Muirium i'l have an awesome quite Topre FC660C ..(keyboard is still on it's way hahah)

BTW; you can transfer true Paypal via Creditcard but Paypal charges you for that..
Don't know exactly how much , i stopped reading after the second % sign .. So after 1 day i linked my bank account to paypal and were off.

It's a bit frightful but i'l have to do sum more reading..in regards to the dangers of giving Paypal the rights to charge my account directly..

I have a strong password..(don't know it without my Local password manager hahaha) no Cloud bul..
Any tips from someone with experience ?? THX guys..

And a BIG thank you to you Muirium..
If there is something i can do for u in the future lett me know sir :)
Linux/OSX Tech nurd From Holland..Take care..

andrewjoy

15 Jan 2016, 11:48

You must remember the first and only rule about paypal, if they can fuck you over they will fuck you over.

TuxKey
LLAP

15 Jan 2016, 12:12

andrewjoy wrote: You must remember the first and only rule about paypal, if they can fuck you over they will fuck you over.
I looked in to extra security options..can't find anything on the site about two factor authentication..
Like sending me a text message.. :evil: Very bad..

So after this transactions completes..Il be removing my payment accounts..
And just transfer $$ to their account if and when i need it..
Transfering $$ will take longer but it's safer..

Kind of stupid they don't have two factor authentication when doing a payment ...

pcaro

15 Jan 2016, 12:20

PM'd

TheNacho
delicious.

15 Jan 2016, 12:51

samsam wrote:
andrewjoy wrote: You must remember the first and only rule about paypal, if they can fuck you over they will fuck you over.
I looked in to extra security options..can't find anything on the site about two factor authentication..
Like sending me a text message.. :evil: Very bad..

So after this transactions completes..Il be removing my payment accounts..
And just transfer $$ to their account if and when i need it..
Transfering $$ will take longer but it's safer..

Kind of stupid they don't have two factor authentication when doing a payment ...
They have 2-factor-auth. I have been using it for atleast a year now I think. But I dont know where I enabled it ...

andrewjoy

15 Jan 2016, 12:57

Do they still have the option to use the legacy version of the site ? If so you may find it there.

Muirium
µ

16 Jan 2016, 11:07

According to my spreadsheet, we are now at 3000 rings! Hypersphere sent me 2000 before I arrived, and so I'll be ordering 1000 more from him, with plenty of shipping time before I go.

Besides for picking the exact number I want for my own use, this GB is all right about to wrap up.

Muirium
µ

17 Jan 2016, 06:51

And we're done! I just paid Hypersphere for a final batch of 1200 rings. I'll update when they're here, and again when I'm back home to ship them out across Europe.

Happy damping!

Shinryuu

17 Jan 2016, 09:39

YES!

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

18 Jan 2016, 14:55

Sorry Mu, I've been away for too long and lost track of things: when are you coming over to Europe?

Muirium
µ

18 Jan 2016, 19:30

Next month! I'll begin shipping all these in the middle of February.

I learned from my Unicomp experience last time to close GBs with plenty of time still available to ship to me before I fly home again!

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

18 Jan 2016, 19:40

Thanks Mu!

Veggis

21 Jan 2016, 13:37

Can't wait! :D

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

09 Feb 2016, 16:47

µ, I can't wait anymorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2016, 13:04

I only arrived home yesterday! Lots to unpack. Literally. I brought back a ton! At the airport, I was pushing 10 wheels…

Shipping will begin over the next few days. Especially if I can find a cheap source of about 40 bubblemailers!

I'll also make a video guide to show how to install these rings. People have asked me for it already, and I have a board or two of my own to upgrade, so might as well share the knowledge. Might take me a week or two to get around to it though.

andrewjoy

10 Feb 2016, 13:09

Can you post a photo of the haul before you send it off? That would look pretty cool

derzemel

10 Feb 2016, 13:10

Yes, photos please :-D

andrewjoy

10 Feb 2016, 13:12

Dive into it like Scrooge McDuck©

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2016, 13:16

The rings are a big stuffed envelope. The real space unsaver is the Unicomp haul. That took a whole 4 wheeled bag! I'll shoot that one when I get to it. Still dealing with the carry-on and the other 4 wheeler today…

Burt Macklin

10 Feb 2016, 13:58

Cool, thanks for the update :D

Muirium
µ

15 Feb 2016, 01:13

Riiiiiiiings… bloody thousands of 'em!
Priority Rings.jpg
Priority Rings.jpg (328.63 KiB) Viewed 16311 times
I'll begin shipping these out soon. DT Club members get one of Matteo's fancy stickers as a bonus (once those arrive) and the EK and Unicomp guys will be getting their caps too. All in good time!

amospalla
let's go

15 Feb 2016, 01:33

Great!

Two keyboards and three keys from another one can't wait :lol:

Muirium
µ

15 Feb 2016, 19:28

Okay, shipped the first 4 envelopes today. I'll PM those lucky ones. Only just had enough time to pack those and reach the post office before it closed.

Then me and the post master discussed medieval world history for half an hour because apparently I'm just as bad in real life!

More shipping to come.

Muirium
µ

18 Feb 2016, 03:45

11 more envelopes shipped out today. Getting there!

Hypersphere

19 Feb 2016, 01:09

My supply of Silencing Rings is dwindling, but I am going to do another production run to avoid a hiatus or at least to make any wait a short one.

StarvingDragon

19 Feb 2016, 16:30

Muirium, you mentioned that you were going to post a video showing how to install them in a keyboard (Novatouch I think?), have I missed that somewhere? Or will it be posted here in time? No rush ;)

Return to “Group buys”