FSSK PCBs (1st round)

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 21:47

Khers wrote: I'll take whatever lowest number that is left.
5 is yours

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

17 Apr 2016, 21:54

I would take #06.

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 21:56

hypkx wrote: I would take #06.
It is yours.

lot_lizard

17 Apr 2016, 22:51

9 and 23 please...

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 22:55

lot_lizard wrote: 9 and 23 please...
yours

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 22:57

(repeated) Based on this post, I have numbered the PCBs.

Post the PCB number that you want to have or that you need in this tread.

The table with the PCB allocation has been added to the first post of the GB

The process is FIFO

lot_lizard

17 Apr 2016, 23:05

So I am having my friends at a machine shop make a door flap (plastic) replacement (stainless steel) for my 3279 beamspring. On Tuesday, I pick it up. I am going to ask about having a thicker gauge stainless steel baseplate cut and bent for the FSSK (say twice as thick). I would drill and countersink the holes myself using one of my presses, and would likely have mine either painted or powder coated afterwards. I already ordered two replacement frames from Unicomp, and the hope is that I can use my 2 FSSK's as drop in full replacements (without having to even touch the other bolt mods). If others have interest in the 2X thick back plates, let me know, and I can ask about bulk builds (keep in mind this is artistic work... Not China). I$... Yours is pro bono... Just send me your address

Halvar

17 Apr 2016, 23:07

I'll take whatever lowest number is still available.

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 23:10

Halvar wrote: I'll take whatever lowest number is still available.
Your will be the #08

idollar
i$

17 Apr 2016, 23:13

lot_lizard wrote: So I am having my friends at a machine shop make a door flap (plastic) replacement (stainless steel) for my 3279 beamspring. On Tuesday, I pick it up. I am going to ask about having a thicker gauge stainless steel baseplate cut and bent for the FSSK (say twice as thick). I would drill and countersink the holes myself using one of my presses, and would likely have mine either painted or powder coated afterwards. I already ordered two replacement frames from Unicomp, and the hope is that I can use my 2 FSSK's as drop in full replacements (without having to even touch the other bolt mods). If others have interest in the 2X thick back plates, let me know, and I can ask about bulk builds (keep in mind this is artistic work... Not China). I$... Yours is pro bono... Just send me your address
Guau ! I will PM you.

alh84001
v.001

18 Apr 2016, 08:36

Next in line is number #10, and I think I like it, so sign me up for it please.

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 10:48

alh84001 wrote: Next in line is number #10, and I think I like it, so sign me up for it please.
You will receive the FSSK PCB v1.00 #10

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

18 Apr 2016, 10:51

Well, let's take #11.

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

18 Apr 2016, 11:01

idollar wrote: DO NOT USE THE RUBBER MATE ! The bigger size of the F flippers makes them more difficult to flip. Moreover, when they flip the do not do it all the way to the board, some of them stay in the middle as the mate is strong enough to hold them.
Dumb question: what is that rubber mate you're talking about? The one between the PCB and the back plate?

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 11:42

ramnes wrote:
idollar wrote: DO NOT USE THE RUBBER MATE ! The bigger size of the F flippers makes them more difficult to flip. Moreover, when they flip the do not do it all the way to the board, some of them stay in the middle as the mate is strong enough to hold them.
Dumb question: what is that rubber mate you're talking about? The one between the PCB and the back plate?
I will explain it with lot of details in the "Users Manual Thread".
A quick answer is: with the FSSK 0001 (prototype) I used the rubber mate between the flippers and the M membrane between the F flippers and the PCB. This worked. The rubber mate in the second FSSK was different and would not allow the set to work if in used. As soon as it was removed the keyboard worked as a dream. It took me more than 10 tries to find this out.

orihalcon

18 Apr 2016, 13:28

#17 please :) We were working out a trade, but I'm good with just buying if you'd rather go that route. Thanks!

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 14:07

orihalcon wrote: #17 please :) We were working out a trade, but I'm good with just buying if you'd rather go that route. Thanks!
I think that I PM you stating that trading is fine with me.

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 14:08

orihalcon wrote: #17 please :) We were working out a trade, but I'm good with just buying if you'd rather go that route. Thanks!
#17 will be yours.

Peter of A.

18 Apr 2016, 16:16

Is the #12 still available? If so, I'll take it !

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

18 Apr 2016, 16:22

If we leave out the rubber mat, does that mean we should put tape on the back plate to keep it electrically neutral?

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 16:35

Techno Trousers wrote: If we leave out the rubber mat, does that mean we should put tape on the back plate to keep it electrically neutral?
No, there is no need to put anything in the middle

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 17:23

Peter of A. wrote: Is the #12 still available? If so, I'll take it !
Please refer to the PM that I have sent you

snoopy

18 Apr 2016, 17:59

I want #23 if possible

//edit

aah fuck, realized its not available anymore. then #25
Last edited by snoopy on 18 Apr 2016, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 18:01

snoopy wrote: I want #23 if possible

//edit

aah fuck, realized its not available anymore. then #25
25 is yours

Lurch

18 Apr 2016, 18:01

I'll take the lowest number available.

Thanks i$!

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 18:07

Lurch wrote: I'll take the lowest number available.

Thanks i$!
Yours will be 11. And you know what they say about this number:

There are 11 types of people: the ones that can read 11, the ones that cannot and the ones that do not understand this sentence.

In reality the phrase applies with 10, I just had to adapt it a little BIT :-)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

18 Apr 2016, 18:26

I asked #11 first! :(

idollar
i$

18 Apr 2016, 19:02

ramnes wrote: I asked #11 first! :(
Apologies ramnes, you are correct (we said FIFO) . I missed your post.

Lurch,

Yours will be the #12

Hypersphere

18 Apr 2016, 21:47

I do not need a special number. Thanks.

pyrelink

19 Apr 2016, 08:00

No preference for a number. Will take what ever is left.

Thanks.

Return to “Group buys”