[CLOSED] HHKB Metal Stickers

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

24 May 2016, 11:37

adhoc wrote: I just realized this thread is basically a bunch of grown ass men getting excited over shiny stickers.
So what?

adhoc

24 May 2016, 11:39

Nothing, I just can't wait to get mine :lol:

cookie

24 May 2016, 11:59

Embrace your inner Heering!
Don't we all love shiny things?

cookie

24 May 2016, 21:38

Participants updated!

photekq
Cherry Picker

24 May 2016, 22:20

cookie wrote: Participants updated!
Where? :o

cookie

24 May 2016, 22:42

The list in the main thread.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

photekq
Cherry Picker

24 May 2016, 22:44

Ah, my bad. I thought you meant that you had updated the participants with new information :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

24 May 2016, 23:03

Same here. Be careful crying wolf, or you'll get a village full of HHKB owners showing up at your door looking for their stickers!

cookie

25 May 2016, 09:42

Sorry lads,

Still no answer from Korea :(

Muirium
µ

29 May 2016, 15:01

How about now?

adhoc

29 May 2016, 21:36

inb4 cookie pulls an ivan on us xD

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

29 May 2016, 22:56

cookie, if anything goes wrong with Korea, just tell it out loud to us, don't run away.

I know it's really soon to think about this, but it's better said now.

skrotnisse

30 May 2016, 00:15

... stickers need to show up.

HappyCatFish

30 May 2016, 03:04

At least this is a fairly small, inexpensive GB. I hope that we get some news soon since the supposed turn around time on the stickers originally looked very quick.

@cookie I also think I am going to need to change the shipping address for my order if that is ok, should I pm you about it?

cookie

30 May 2016, 08:03

@Everybody, I still got no answer and I am starting to ger nervous.

The Risk is on me not on you. You will get your cash back in case something goes wrong.

Its already over a week when I send the order :(

cookie

30 May 2016, 08:04

HappyCatFish wrote:At least this is a fairly small, inexpensive GB. I hope that we get some news soon since the supposed turn around time on the stickers originally looked very quick.

@cookie I also think I am going to need to change the shipping address for my order if that is ok, should I pm you about it?
Yes, just PM me about that.
skrotnisse wrote:Image

... stickers need to show up.

romevi

30 May 2016, 08:46

How long does it usually take for you to hear back?

cookie

30 May 2016, 09:25

Maximum a couple days, the good thing is that I haven't send any money yet.
The bad thing is, the guy seems lost.. you never know. Maybe something happened (I hope he is well).

Anyway please hang on a few more days and don't panic. I take all the risk, you guys are save!

cookie

30 May 2016, 14:15

Quick Update, I am in touch with the guy... It seems that there is some limitation in quantity.
I will come back to you guys after I've figured out what is going on :(

Edit: Alright I got the final quantity, which unfortunately is less than I've collected here... There was some sort of miscommunication though :(

I still have some unpaid orders left here so I have to figure out how to deal with that :(

On the first glance I can tell that we run into problem with Pink and Type-S stickers.

It's quite a bummer for me folks, I can give more details later.

cookie

01 Jun 2016, 22:11

Hello everybody,

I now got final information about available quantities, it seems there were limits which I did not understood while we were writing.

The good news is that Red, Yellow and the BT stickers are fine, there are plenty of them left. The bad news though is that I won't get enought Pinks and Type-S.

I've tripple checked the numbers and gave paid orders priority but even if I add my own stickers I miss

20 X Type-S and
8 X Pink HHKB

I will send the final order anyway and try to get in touch with participants who bought more than 2 Type-S to ask them kindly if they would forgo some of them, so that everyone can get one. I'd gladly compensate with HHKB stickers though.

I am very sorry it's going this way but the most communication was through google translate, I apologize to all of you guys and hope I still can please everyone.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write here or directly per PM.

cookie

02 Jun 2016, 21:45

Hello again!

I have very good news today, my korean buddy somehow managed to get me enough type-s stickers!
After a lot of back and forth he will send me enough stickers for everyone :D
Even though I had to buy more than actually requested due to the MOQ mess but hopefully I will be able to sell them in a leftover sale later (fingers crossed) :)

The last problem are still the Pink HHKB stickers which I am missing a total of 8. I have to buy a few hundred stickers to get those which is just ridiculous :(

If everyone who bought more than 1 Pink sticker could swap with an Red or Yellow one, everything will work out just perfect but I will get in touch with those folks directly.

I have done my very best to fix this mess as good as I can but I won't be able to get those missing 8 Pink stickers out of nowhere :(

I apologize for that and thanks for your understanding!

Muirium
µ

02 Jun 2016, 21:58

Ah, you're doing the best you can, Cookie. If one colour had to be more trouble than it's worth, of course it'd be pink…

cookie

02 Jun 2016, 22:24

For the first GB not so bad huh?
Well I hope at least! It is a relatively small mess but I've learned one very important lesson: "Don't sell stuff you are supposed to get... eventually".

Thankfully you guys are very supportive!

scottc

02 Jun 2016, 22:27

Thanks a lot cookie! Your work is much appreciated. :) We're reasonable folks here, I'm sure people will understand if they can't get enough pink stickers.

adhoc

02 Jun 2016, 22:32

Yea cookie, good job. Thanks for the effort.

cookie

06 Jun 2016, 10:55

Hello Everybody!

Order has been sent, I am still waiting for confirmation.
Sorry that it all took longer than expected, I got into a bit miss-communication with my korean buddy and I had to get back to a few participants because of missing Pink stickers.

I hope that I will get the stickers soon :)

Stay tuned!

cookie

08 Jun 2016, 21:39

The money has been sent and hopefully I will get these nice stickerinos soon :D

photekq
Cherry Picker

08 Jun 2016, 21:40

Lovely! Thank you so much cookie.

lot_lizard

08 Jun 2016, 22:11

I love bulk shots... Basically of anything

EDIT: get your mind out of the gutter :)

romevi

09 Jun 2016, 01:17

Excellent. Any word on extras?

Return to “Group buys”