Round 4 / packing (99.8%) / shipping (99.7%)

HzFaq

28 Dec 2011, 12:49

Will we get a final order confirmation? I updated my order yesterday and didn't get an email yet...

t!ng
Awake Sheep

29 Dec 2011, 22:52

Until when do i have to place my order? Is today the deadline? Or can i make an order in the following days?

GodofDeath

29 Dec 2011, 22:58

Is this still going?

When are we paying?

7bit

29 Dec 2011, 23:00

:shock:

I think I will start collecting money in the next year.

The amount if orders is quite stable so prices will not change significantly anymore.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

29 Dec 2011, 23:23

I dont get it. Am I too late?

rindorbrot

29 Dec 2011, 23:29

When do you run your script 7bit?
I still got no update-mail on my order...

Edit:
ok, got it sorted out now and the mail is in :D

Minskleip

01 Jan 2012, 15:51

When is the last deadline for removing stuff? That round3 supplement kit got awfully expensive. I'm undecided. How many orders of that one?

rouston

02 Jan 2012, 10:02

not quite sure I will maintain my orders as well if it keeps on going like that :/

7bit

16 Jan 2012, 21:07

Here is the layout for NOIR/TKLSYM:

Please notice that this is now available in other styles as well:
RETRO/TKLSYM
NOIR/TKLSYM
BLOOD/TKLSYM
ORANJE/TKLSYM
ROUND3/TKLSYM (graphics remain off-center)

xbb

17 Jan 2012, 00:35

I like it :P

Findecanor

17 Jan 2012, 10:15

I love the symbol for the Pause key. :lol:

mrog

18 Jan 2012, 10:04

Am I too late for this?

I want replacement keycaps for my UK ISO tenkeyless filco majetouch2. Whats the latest numbers on such layouts so that I might pick one that has the most orders to increase the bulk buy

mintberryminuscrunch

18 Jan 2012, 10:57

mrog wrote:Am I too late for this?

I want replacement keycaps for my UK ISO tenkeyless filco majetouch2. Whats the latest numbers on such layouts so that I might pick one that has the most orders to increase the bulk buy
Still running.
Just choose your favorite

HzFaq

18 Jan 2012, 11:18

NOIR/RGBISO/BLACK

Any idea why that isn't working? Is it lack of interest or did I mess something up...

edit - NOIR/RGB/BLACK
Doesn't work either...

mintberryminuscrunch

18 Jan 2012, 11:35

"NOIR/RGB*/BLACK RGB modifiers come in black on red/green/blue(/yellow)"
it should work.
how do you know it doesn't?

HzFaq

18 Jan 2012, 11:40

I got an order update email without the kit on it after trying both ISO and vanilla.

7bit

18 Jan 2012, 14:13

HzFaq wrote:I got an order update email without the kit on it after trying both ISO and vanilla.
What did you order?

HzFaq

18 Jan 2012, 14:19

7bit wrote:
HzFaq wrote:I got an order update email without the kit on it after trying both ISO and vanilla.
What did you order?
NOIR/RGBISO/BLACK
NOIR/RGB/BLACK

On seperate PM's, about half an hour inbetween. I got emails back both times but with nothing added to my order. I just tried the same but with RETRO instead of NOIR and didn't get an email reply at all (PM's were sent about 2 hours ago).

7bit

18 Jan 2012, 14:25

HzFaq wrote:
7bit wrote:
What did you order?
NOIR/RGBISO/BLACK
NOIR/RGB/BLACK

On seperate PM's, about half an hour inbetween. I got emails back both times but with nothing added to my order. I just tried the same but with RETRO instead of NOIR and didn't get an email reply at all (PM's were sent about 2 hours ago).
These should work:
NOIR/RGBISO
NOIR/RGB

No black and white options anymore!
:sad:

mintberryminuscrunch

18 Jan 2012, 14:33

you could try the cherryrgb10* but they come with white font I think (can't check wiki right now)

HzFaq

18 Jan 2012, 14:43

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:you could try the cherryrgb10* but they come with white font I think (can't check wiki right now)
Thanks, I'd missed that! The text is white, but thats not a deal breaker.

rindorbrot

18 Jan 2012, 19:41

That SYMPAUSE key looks soooo cool :D
I just had to add it to my order

Is one of the CHERRYRGB10* iso-compatible?
I don't really have a clue whats the difference between 101, 102, 104 and 105 is... (I'm quite a noob ;) )

mintberryminuscrunch

18 Jan 2012, 20:51

did pearlwhite pbt get kicked out?
edit: only black, blue, white available, seems like

yellowFreak

20 Jan 2012, 21:06

woot... thank god I can still join with round four!!!

7bit

20 Jan 2012, 21:44

rindorbrot wrote:That SYMPAUSE key looks soooo cool :D
I just had to add it to my order

Is one of the CHERRYRGB10* iso-compatible?
I don't really have a clue whats the difference between 101, 102, 104 and 105 is... (I'm quite a noob ;) )
101: ANSI without windows keys (1.5 units modifiers)
102: ISO without windows keys (1.5 units modifiers)
104:ANSI with windows keys (1.25 units modifiers)
105:ISO with windows keys (1.25 units modifiers)

BTW:
ROUND3/SYMALIEN
RETRO/SYMALIEN
NOIR/SYMALIEN
BLOOD/SYMALIEN
ORANJE/SYMALIEN

Minskleip

20 Jan 2012, 22:37

That is cute, but I'd rather buy something from an obscure grimoire ;)

Btw, what is the status of the gb, and the bsd keys?

Lamaboi

21 Jan 2012, 02:41

So I guess this will go on and on until you find somebody to collect payments? What a bummer. Can't we just wire you the money instead of PayPal'ing?

7bit

21 Jan 2012, 11:43

Minskleip wrote:That is cute, but I'd rather buy something from an obscure grimoire ;)

Btw, what is the status of the gb, and the bsd keys?
BSD had been cancled becuase there where too few orders and also never got a suitable SVG.
Lamaboi wrote:So I guess this will go on and on until you find somebody to collect payments? What a bummer. Can't we just wire you the money instead of PayPal'ing?
I just need to find someone to collect money in the US. I will only collect EUR payments, so there is only one exchange fee. Also, I need some money to cover shipping costs anyway.

The method of payment is one thing, but I still need someone who collects the money and pays SP.

hoggy

21 Jan 2012, 11:49

Findecanor wrote:I love the symbol for the Pause key. :lol:
Would make a great esc key!

grasshopper

27 Jan 2012, 16:16

grasshopper wrote:
7bit wrote:
grasshopper wrote:The problem is that I already own three sets of Cherry double shot keycaps. However, for some weird reason known only to Cherry, the three Windows keys are not double shot, and I don't like Windows keys anyway. I therefore need three sets of SUPER/META keys to complete my existing sets. However, I cannot afford/justify buying three more standard kits just to get those 9 keys.
So you need these in white on black, or black on Cherry grey, to match the old Cherry keys, yes?
Yes. I need them in white on black. They also need to be single unit as they're for a G80-1800 keyboard.
7bit, I've just been reviewing my order and I don't think I ever had an answer to this question. I'd also like three sets of white on black keys to enable CAPS LOCK and CTRL to be swapped.

Is it possible to order the above keys individually, or are they only available as part of a kit?

Return to “Group buys”