GMK HADapter & HADditionals kit (Sold out, 100% shipped)

Phenix
-p

22 Aug 2016, 20:03

Thanks!

nafsasp

23 Aug 2016, 17:10

Hey Wodan, I did a form for leftovers, but I want to add another HADditionals kit. I think I only put 1 in the form and want to get 2 instead, should I change the form, or can you just note the quantity change when you invoice me (:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 Aug 2016, 19:20

If you want to make changes to your order please reply to the order confirmation email you will all receive soon. I hate updating orders based on PMs or unrelated emails because it's a pain to look up the actual order line. Once you got your order confirmation, you also have your order number and it's all much easier for me to match stuff.

Just checked the orders so far and ... I'm sorry to say that HADapter kits are pretty much sold out by now. I will only know for sure once I went through all orders. There will be a new round soon, you can all decide to drop your order if I don't have the desired amount of HADdapter kits left for you. Be aware that while there might very well be another edition of the HADapter kit, I don't think there will be another kit similair to the HADditionals kit soon. Next round HADditionals will most likely have a different focus!

feediko

26 Aug 2016, 19:01

Did you send out the invoices/confirmations yet?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

26 Aug 2016, 19:15

No, maybe I can get around to it on Monday, might be a week later though because I am on a business trip next week

fullcream

29 Aug 2016, 03:05

Thanks WodanImage

ideus

29 Aug 2016, 16:51

fullcream wrote: Thanks WodanImage
Very nice.

Laser
emacs -nw

31 Aug 2016, 18:25

Here's hoping :)
Spoiler:
Better than HADaway!

Thumper
knock knock

03 Sep 2016, 09:06

The waiting is killing me.

tofagerl

05 Sep 2016, 21:22

I'm not being actively killed, but I would love to be able to pay you, TS :)

Geroximo

06 Sep 2016, 21:16

Any updates?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

06 Sep 2016, 21:18

LOL yes, just sent.

tofagerl

07 Sep 2016, 12:06

Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure a Hadapter set. Is there a separate thread for the next round?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

07 Sep 2016, 12:13

Yes! May be worth getting that up once again:
group-buys-f50/hadapter-kit-round-ii-t14441.html

I would like to run that GB around Christmas time. Hopefully there is enough interest for more HADapter kits by then.
After all we need to sell 150 kits once more ;)

nafsasp

07 Sep 2016, 12:22

Wodan wrote: Yes! May be worth getting that up once again:
group-buys-f50/hadapter-kit-round-ii-t14441.html

I would like to run that GB around Christmas time. Hopefully there is enough interest for more HADapter kits by then.
After all we need to sell 150 kits once more ;)

Count me in for a set or two!

ideus

07 Sep 2016, 14:35

Wodan wrote: If you want to make changes to your order please reply to the order confirmation email you will all receive soon. I hate updating orders based on PMs or unrelated emails because it's a pain to look up the actual order line. Once you got your order confirmation, you also have your order number and it's all much easier for me to match stuff.

Just checked the orders so far and ... I'm sorry to say that HADapter kits are pretty much sold out by now. I will only know for sure once I went through all orders. There will be a new round soon, you can all decide to drop your order if I don't have the desired amount of HADdapter kits left for you. Be aware that while there might very well be another edition of the HADapter kit, I don't think there will be another kit similair to the HADditionals kit soon. Next round HADditionals will most likely have a different focus!
If you run the HADditionals in other color count me in.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

07 Sep 2016, 14:40

There is no other color I can think of ...

WoB and Dolch are both very rare this side of the atlantic. Haven't got a single set of either color scheme.

I wish GMK started selling the doubleshot keycaps from the Uniqey web shop ... that would really bring some more common GMK colors into the world that we could create adapter kits for ...

Prelim

07 Sep 2016, 16:12

/vote ON for dolch HADapter!

tofagerl

07 Sep 2016, 18:14

Couple of color options for enter and spacebar perhaps? As a haditional obviously... We could do a poll.

Orpheo

21 Sep 2016, 08:09

Wodan, please count me for a set, I can be in the leftovers or the retail, I just need it!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Sep 2016, 08:27

Sorry but leftover orders closed a while ago and I have sold more kits than I wanted - already got fewer kits for my personal use than I wanted ...

Orpheo

21 Sep 2016, 08:33

Thanks, no problem I feel just sad panda late at the party! I will continu looking for people who don't want them anymore which I doubt. And I will stay tune for next round around this christmass right?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Sep 2016, 08:38

Yes, I really recommend subscribing to the IC thread since I will update that with information about the GB phase.

Can't promise anything yet though, I have to sell 150 of these adapter kits once more...

ideus

21 Sep 2016, 21:18

Wodan wrote: There is no other color I can think of ...

WoB and Dolch are both very rare this side of the atlantic. Haven't got a single set of either color scheme.

I wish GMK started selling the doubleshot keycaps from the Uniqey web shop ... that would really bring some more common GMK colors into the world that we could create adapter kits for ...

I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Sep 2016, 21:24

ideus wrote: I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.
Take a look at my operation Darling thread and you will understand why I like classig beige so much. I'm basically drowning in those caps ...

ideus

21 Sep 2016, 21:27

Wodan wrote:
ideus wrote: I see, now I am considering to get more beige alphas to put these nice sets I got from you to good use, I will post a wanted to buy thread to ask people for some good old OG Cherry double shots alphas.
Take a look at my operation Darling thread and you will understand why I like classig beige so much. I'm basically drowning in those caps ...
I prefer beige over any other color now, and with the proper legends with the help of your HADs kits it rocks beyond anything else. Thank you again for the idea and for running these sets for the community.

ideus

21 Sep 2016, 21:29

ideus wrote:
Wodan wrote:
I prefer beige over any other color now, and with the proper legends with the help of your HADs kits it rocks beyond anything else. Thank you again for the idea and for running these sets for the community.

You may consider to run something like a set of diamonds in different sizes, 1, 1.25 and 1.5 units for example, and also in B and A profile

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Sep 2016, 21:32

Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Waiting for other GBs to add more molds :)

ideus

21 Sep 2016, 21:49

Wodan wrote: Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Awesome, I'd be a captive buyer of your upcoming sets then, Beige only... :lol:

ideus

21 Sep 2016, 21:54

ideus wrote:
Wodan wrote: Yeah I really love those. They just look amazing in beige!

Awesome, I'd be a captive buyer of your upcoming sets then, Beige only... :lol:

Return to “Group buys”