GMK HADapter & HADditionals kit (Sold out, 100% shipped)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

24 Jun 2016, 14:08

Good point, changed back to additional classic beige key. I have to go get my hair cut in 15 min and don't have the time to discuss more colour options ;)

uncletobai

24 Jun 2016, 15:53

Considering buying a second set for my cherry doubleshots, can anyone tell me if these would double well as a SAD adapter kit? Or will there be a lot of difference in feel to the pbt caps?

t8c

24 Jun 2016, 19:35

uncletobai wrote: Considering buying a second set for my cherry doubleshots, can anyone tell me if these would double well as a SAD adapter kit? Or will there be a lot of difference in feel to the pbt caps?
Which keys are you looking for? I'm only gonna use the caps lock if you wanna split.

The doubleshots are a bit similiar but the dyesubs feel not as "dry" and more pleasant to try on.

uncletobai

24 Jun 2016, 20:32

t8c wrote:
uncletobai wrote: Considering buying a second set for my cherry doubleshots, can anyone tell me if these would double well as a SAD adapter kit? Or will there be a lot of difference in feel to the pbt caps?
Which keys are you looking for? I'm only gonna use the caps lock if you wanna split.

The doubleshots are a bit similiar but the dyesubs feel not as "dry" and more pleasant to try on.
Thanks for the offer but I need the extra capslocks, I'll try to do a stem transplant on it to make it fit on my off-off center mx board 3.0, and i dont want to ruin the rare dyesub ones :mrgreen:

ideus

26 Jun 2016, 16:20

I would like to add a set to my order, should I send a new order and you will join the second with the original, or should I have to PM you? please advice as soon as you can as the time of the GB is running out.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

26 Jun 2016, 16:32

Don't worry I will get in touch with any participant of the GB phase to finalize their orders and give them the opportunity to add extra DT caps if their order qualifies. As long as you join within the next 7 days, you're safe.

Edit: or already joined ;)

Halvar

26 Jun 2016, 22:17

Wodan, in case you're thinking about what you could add to your order, I think you would be able to sell 150 additional unstepped Caps Lock keys, because that key is a great addition to the RGB or CMY sets that people have. I would take a few for sure.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

28 Jun 2016, 11:11

Updated participant list and order count.

Also please remember GB phase ends 02.07.2016!

All orders after that date will not receive the GB phase price any more. Numers are LIMITED now!

Halvar wrote: Wodan, in case you're thinking about what you could add to your order, I think you would be able to sell 150 additional unstepped Caps Lock keys, because that key is a great addition to the RGB or CMY sets that people have. I would take a few for sure.
Yes very good point. This only makes sense if you also include 6.25U space bars though. The ones from Cherry all have an off-center stem.

shreebles
Finally 60%

29 Jun 2016, 09:40

Finally submitted my order. Thanks Wodan!

Phenix
-p

29 Jun 2016, 10:44

I also submitted my order, looking forward

kbdfr
The Tiproman

29 Jun 2016, 11:38

Phenix wrote: I also submitted my order, looking forward
Oh! Aren't you going to cancel it this time? :evil:

Phenix
-p

29 Jun 2016, 12:00

No, I need it. Definitly.

photekq
Cherry Picker

29 Jun 2016, 12:10

Hey all, Wodan had GMK send me confirmation of his payment just for independent confirmation.

I did get confirmation :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

02 Jul 2016, 08:05

Thanks photekq :)

FINAL WARNING: GB Phase will close in 24h!

After the GB phase closes, leftover kits will be sold at a slightly higher price and participants will no longer be able to add extra DT keys to their order.

kokokoy

02 Jul 2016, 08:53

Not sure if my order few days back went through Wodan but just in case it didn't I resubmitted another one.

derzemel

02 Jul 2016, 08:53

I also submitted my order last night :-D

scottc

02 Jul 2016, 09:41

How do I add DT keys? I missed that part...

Halvar

02 Jul 2016, 10:03

Yes, I missed that, too. I read somewhere that participants get an email, but I didn't get one yet, and now it says

"After the GB phase closes, [...] participants will no longer be able to add extra DT keys to their order."

PANIC!

Also, how do I add sets to my order?

scottc

02 Jul 2016, 10:10

No email for me, either. Wodan, HEEELP!

Khers

02 Jul 2016, 10:16

I haven't received any email either, but I understood it as that email would go out after the GB phase had closed.

Prelim

02 Jul 2016, 10:40

yes, @Wodan will take care you that in the invoice phase!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

02 Jul 2016, 10:46

Once the GB phase is closed, I will sent an order overview to all participants and ask for last changes. This is also where you can add additional DT keys. Don't worry no one will be left out. If you have ordered, you will have a chance to add DT keys.

There will be 5 day deadline to change/cancel your order before I start PayPal invoicing. All SEPA participants will find SEPA payment information in the email and can pay as soon as they finalized their order.

Halvar

02 Jul 2016, 10:56

Thanks Wodan!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

02 Jul 2016, 10:59

Unlike other GBs there is no need to rush here. We're already scheduled for production and the quantities are fixed.

scottc

02 Jul 2016, 11:07

Thanks, Wodan. Panic over. :) Thanks again for organising this GB, I can't wait.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

02 Jul 2016, 11:57

In for the DT cap, not a beige user but I must have that DT cap for all the obvious reasons :lol:

copter
Last Man Standing

02 Jul 2016, 16:06

I just placed my order too.. Last minute call. :)

rindorbrot

03 Jul 2016, 14:26

Just saw this, submitted an order.
Hopefully I am not too late :P
Additional DT caps sounds nice!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

03 Jul 2016, 14:46

So order form is now officially closed. Any replies that got in count. Some people can be thankful my wife dragged me through the Zoo with the kids ;)

I am waiting for the final order count from the Chinese vendor. As soon as I have these numbers, there will hopefully be some leftovers available for order through a NEW FORM!

All participants will soon (starting tomorrow) receive emails calling for last changes and the option to add DT keys to their order (1.50€ each)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

03 Jul 2016, 16:12

LOL looks like the leftovers will be 9 HADapter kits and 33 HADditionals kits.

Very, very happy with the participation on this one. Really curious if we can do another one of these round in late summer after this GB has shipped. But ask me again after I shipped nearly 100 orders ...

Return to “Group buys”