[IC] HADapter Round II (Pok3rFox, Diamonds, Splitkit) <= PRICES

For which Layout would you like to see the next HADapter kit?

WhiteFox (Focus on TrueFox)
28%
OLKB Planck/Preonic (See OP for layout)
19%
Pok3r (Mostly PN/FN mods)
43%
JD40/45like non-ortholinear 40% layouts
10%

Total votes: 134

3lmo

09 Oct 2016, 14:07

Thanks for doing this. Count me in for 2 kits!

ideus

09 Oct 2016, 23:41

hypkx wrote: Whats about a 6u spacebar and I am also interested in 1u A profile mods.
+1

duynguyenle

10 Oct 2016, 00:03

ideus wrote:
hypkx wrote: Whats about a 6u spacebar and I am also interested in 1u A profile mods.
+1
1u A profile is already planned right (the Diamond mod kit)

Phenix
-p

10 Oct 2016, 00:28

1. 25u R5 - nice nice

duynguyenle

10 Oct 2016, 02:03

Phenix wrote: 1. 25u R5 - nice nice
That doesn't exist

ideus

10 Oct 2016, 04:51

duynguyenle wrote:
ideus wrote:
+1
1u A profile is already planned right (the Diamond mod kit)

Right, it is; but, 6u space bar is not, yet; HADapter included a 6.25u and most HAD keyboards have 7u, already.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

10 Oct 2016, 09:33

It seems like GMK is offering 6u space bars again, will find out how much they are and hopefully be able to offer them in the GB.

Thumper
knock knock

10 Oct 2016, 13:46

Wodan wrote: It seems like GMK is offering 6u space bars again, will find out how much they are and hopefully be able to offer them in the GB.
Coooooooooooooount ooooooooon meeeeeeeeee. -Bruno Mars

ideus

10 Oct 2016, 14:34

Wodan wrote: It seems like GMK is offering 6u space bars again, will find out how much they are and hopefully be able to offer them in the GB.
You rock.

The six units space bars have been included in three recent buys so they should be available.

duynguyenle

10 Oct 2016, 19:26

Hi wodan does this mean that for Round 2 the HADapter kit will no longer be a true moogle adapter for old school Cherry sets (full 6.25u and 1.25u bottom row + centre stemmed capslock)?

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

10 Oct 2016, 19:35

6u sounds good :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

10 Oct 2016, 19:40

duynguyenle wrote: Hi wodan does this mean that for Round 2 the HADapter kit will no longer be a true moogle adapter for old school Cherry sets (full 6.25u and 1.25u bottom row + centre stemmed capslock)?
Anything less than that would be betrayal. HADapter will always put HAD caps on your modern standard keyboard. Big question is what keyboard are we exactly aiming for and what extra fluff will the be in the kit. Next target keyboard might be Pok3r.

duynguyenle

10 Oct 2016, 22:31

Wodan wrote:
duynguyenle wrote: Hi wodan does this mean that for Round 2 the HADapter kit will no longer be a true moogle adapter for old school Cherry sets (full 6.25u and 1.25u bottom row + centre stemmed capslock)?
Anything less than that would be betrayal. HADapter will always put HAD caps on your modern standard keyboard. Big question is what keyboard are we exactly aiming for and what extra fluff will the be in the kit. Next target keyboard might be Pok3r.
Good I was worried for a second there :D

In Wodan we trust!

JulienC

18 Oct 2016, 14:16

In for HADiamonds !

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Oct 2016, 14:20

I was thinking about Text mods this time. Maybe something new to give them collectors a reason to order again ;)

CAPS LOCK instead of the handbag-lock most notably ;)

gogusrl

18 Oct 2016, 14:25

How about windowed caps lock / num lock / scroll lock ? Specially center stemmed caps lock with a led cutout.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Oct 2016, 14:47

Nice novelty but always comes with printed legends and not very common on keyboards any more these days. Since we're most probably aiming our HADapter kit at the ISO-Pok3r this round, windowed lock keys are unlikely.

Maybe I am underestimating the demand here but personally dislike the windowed keys for their obligatory printed legends ... :(

Phenix
-p

19 Oct 2016, 03:21

Looks like I got sth wrong with the R5 1. 25u.

I would really like an blank capslock key (or anxy color image/word) as its Backspace for me

jojo

19 Oct 2016, 16:16

+1 for a normal HADapter Kit :)

duynguyenle

19 Oct 2016, 20:12

Wodan wrote: I was thinking about Text mods this time. Maybe something new to give them collectors a reason to order again ;)

I personally prefer icon mods, but I guess Wodan is the ultimate ruler of the HADapter kingdom :lol:

dorf

19 Oct 2016, 20:20

duynguyenle wrote:
Wodan wrote: I was thinking about Text mods this time. Maybe something new to give them collectors a reason to order again ;)

I personally prefer icon mods, but I guess Wodan is the ultimate ruler of the HADapter kingdom :lol:
Love Wodan! Text is the way to go.

Khers

19 Oct 2016, 20:26

Phenix wrote: I would really like an blank capslock key (or any color image/word) as its Backspace for me
What about "Caps Lock" or "Control" :mrgreen: :roll: :maverick:

dorf

19 Oct 2016, 20:45

dorf wrote:
duynguyenle wrote:

Love Wodan! Text is the way to go.
I mean look at this! What's missing? Tab, shift and backspace! Gimme! Win 95 logo, or even better win 1.0, would be nice also...
Of course, if there where a windowed stepped caps lock that was double shot, I would like one.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Oct 2016, 20:52

dorf wrote: Of course, if there where a windowed stepped caps lock that was double shot, I would like one.
"windowed" and "double shot" have always been mutually exclusive in Cherry keycaps.
Besides, printed legends on Cherry caps are of very high quality with virtually no wear due to their special coating.

dorf

19 Oct 2016, 21:00

kbdfr wrote:
dorf wrote: Of course, if there where a windowed stepped caps lock that was double shot, I would like one.
"windowed" and "double shot" have always been mutually exclusive in Cherry keycaps.
Besides, printed legends on Cherry caps are of very high quality with virtually no wear due to their special coating.
But, if you look at my board now it's all double shots. So just the thought of it...

kbdfr
The Tiproman

19 Oct 2016, 21:19

Without a magnifying glass, you cannot see the difference between an original Cherry pad-printed cap and a doubleshot cap.
I know it because I discovered those windowed caps are not doubleshot only after several years of use of my G80-2100 :lol:
405-06.jpg
405-06.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 10827 times

dorf

19 Oct 2016, 21:53

kbdfr wrote: Without a magnifying glass, you cannot see the difference between an original Cherry pad-printed cap and a doubleshot cap.
I know it because I discovered those windowed caps are not doubleshot only after several years of use of my G80-2100 :lol:
405-06.jpg
It's like gold plated springs, no one knows it because they can't see it. Thing is I know it...

dorf

19 Oct 2016, 21:54

dorf wrote:
kbdfr wrote: Without a magnifying glass, you cannot see the difference between an original Cherry pad-printed cap and a doubleshot cap.
405-06.jpg
It's like gold plated springs, no one knows it because they can't see it. Thing is I know it...
Feels like I'm staring a beef here but I'm not. I'm just sort of doing my thing.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

19 Oct 2016, 22:36

Silence, peasants!!!

:lol:

Really getting into the mood for a new HADapter round. Anyone else hyped? Wanna make some kits...

gogusrl

19 Oct 2016, 23:21

yes please

Return to “Group buys”