[IC] HADapter Round II (Pok3rFox, Diamonds, Splitkit) <= PRICES

For which Layout would you like to see the next HADapter kit?

WhiteFox (Focus on TrueFox)
28%
OLKB Planck/Preonic (See OP for layout)
19%
Pok3r (Mostly PN/FN mods)
43%
JD40/45like non-ortholinear 40% layouts
10%

Total votes: 134

hansichen

14 Nov 2017, 14:30

It was an incomplete (Finnish?) set and he exchanged some caps from a HAD set. I think one key (maybe the +) is still wrong but the rest should match it. I got the set with a G80-1000 HAO from Finnland but the owner did quite a mess to the caps. The board itself is still with the original case and with a sealed cable but he went crazy on the caps, mixed legends, missing caps and some ink marks could be found on it but all the important keys were replaceable and that's how it ended on the novatouch

complex

18 Dec 2017, 20:58

Any updates?

Darroc

17 Jan 2018, 17:15

Hi 2018!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

17 Jan 2018, 17:17

Wodan wrote: Oh yeah sorry for the lack of updates, i should post this in the OP.
I‘m currently too busy with RL stuff and other keyboard side projects to give this GB the attention it would require. We‘ve all seen half assed GBs and I will not deliver a bad performance. There‘s been the 9009v2 GB recently which probably helped some of you get some missing key and I will reconsider some of the kits here based on the 9009 GB when it‘s time to pick this up again. Currently I am expecting 100+ keyboards from Cindy for EU distribution so this will keep me beyond busy for a while!
This is still the current status. Sale of Cindy keyboards will start soon. Will prepare the first batch for DT and Ebay sales this week end.

complex

25 Mar 2018, 20:12

Are you still busy with the Cindy keyboards? It's been quite a while since the last update :D

PlastikSchnittstelle

04 Apr 2018, 13:05

wodan, please, you aren't giving up on this one?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

04 Apr 2018, 13:10

:lol: Still got this on my list, no worries!

I am a little burried under some other keyboard and non-keyboard related obligations and don't want to commit to a new schedule for HADapter II

If anyone else is feeling like running this - I don't want to be holding this back. The idea for these kits is pretty generic and I am open to pass on this GB to anyone who is willing to run this as a community GB and NOT a vendor GB.

PlastikSchnittstelle

04 Apr 2018, 14:05

We want YOU to run this, since your first HADapter was run perfectly.
Let's wait and see how you feel about this after you sold all the cindy stuff.
If you need any new renderings - I'm there for you ;)

Ascen1ty

20 Apr 2018, 19:58

First post (I normally just lurk) but had to join and post when I saw this as I'd definitely be interested if the HADapter II set ever comes to be 8-)

jihadu

23 Apr 2018, 13:26

Also interested.

ideus

25 Apr 2018, 20:00

Any idea when this buy would run?

Veggis

30 Apr 2018, 23:12

Looking forward to whenever this runs. I'd be in for at least a couple of sets.

AdrianMan

04 Jun 2018, 10:43

Interested also for 2 sets...

dorf

04 Jun 2018, 10:52

Can we add windowed caps with text?

DankMatter

04 Jun 2018, 17:13

Id be in for at least 2 sets, also.

Im fine with additional keys as long as it doesn't jack up the price much.

pngu

15 Jun 2018, 11:31

Wodan pls

Wodan
ISO Advocate

15 Jun 2018, 11:38

Chances are good there will be another classic beige adapter kit hitting the market soon.

As much as I would love to run this GB soon - with my improved retrobrighing procedure it's much easier for me to restore HAD keycaps - I don't see this happening before november

ideus

10 Oct 2018, 01:47

Wodan wrote: Chances are good there will be another classic beige adapter kit hitting the market soon.

As much as I would love to run this GB soon - with my improved retrobrighing procedure it's much easier for me to restore HAD keycaps - I don't see this happening before november

It is October. Perfect timing for this to be scheduled.

cthai

10 Oct 2018, 15:40

I want Wodan !

AdrianMan

13 Oct 2018, 17:52

What do we want ? HADapters !

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

14 Oct 2018, 11:31

1+

ideus

15 Oct 2018, 00:26

1) Have you published your retrobrighting procedure somewhere?
2) Any update on the upcoming HADapter kits?

Shihatsu

15 Oct 2018, 12:16

I came here for two things. First, a question out of curiosity: Why is for 65 and 70 layouts always PgUp and PgDn chosen, why not Ins and Del? I use Ins and Del regularly and would like these more than PgUp and PgDn. Is it only me?
Second: We! Want! Wodan! Make HADapter great again! Wernberg-Köblitz first!

Muirium
µ

15 Oct 2018, 12:46

Delete is fine. But Insert is an atrocity. Page Up/Down are a more natural pair, I’d say. Besides, anything between 60% and TKL is a forced compromise whatever you do. The uncanny valley.

Shihatsu

15 Oct 2018, 13:58

I use Del and Ins often in SSH-terminals - here they do work more reliably than Strg+V or rightclick. That was were I was coming from :(

Prelim

15 Oct 2018, 15:44

ideus wrote: 1) Have you published your retrobrighting procedure somewhere?
2) Any update on the upcoming HADapter kits?
here: workshop-f7/retrobright-2-0-no-more-uv- ... 19220.html

hansichen

15 Oct 2018, 16:18

Shihatsu wrote: I came here for two things. First, a question out of curiosity: Why is for 65 and 70 layouts always PgUp and PgDn chosen, why not Ins and Del? I use Ins and Del regularly and would like these more than PgUp and PgDn. Is it only me?
Second: We! Want! Wodan! Make HADapter great again! Wernberg-Köblitz first!
The current HADapterII kit would provide that option. R1 Isn and R2 Delete are part of every normal 3000-HAD set. Below those two keys you can put the Pg Up and Pg Dn keys.

mcmaxmcmc

02 Nov 2018, 06:06

Never knew this kit existed... and now I want it. *Bump*

Frankly, I wanted the original kit, with the Menu key and all that... but I can live without it.

AdrianMan

14 Nov 2018, 13:43

What is the chance that this would run soon ?

What is the minimum order at GMK ? Maybe we could organise a group buy somehow...

Return to “Group buys”