GMK DOLCH German only.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

13 Jan 2017, 10:11

Yeah pretty simple I can offer to proxy non-German orders, we can still get orders in until 31.Jan!

But everything you get from me is SOLD AS IS!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 Jan 2017, 10:16

hansichen wrote:
nastrovje wrote: How is shipping handled to Austria? No problem?
Further "Da es sich um ein privates Angebot handelt, beachtet auch, dass ihr auf euer Rückgaberecht verzichtet." would be nice if it worked, law sees it differently.
If you are talking about 'Widerrufsrecht' this is possible. It clearly says that this is only needed when buying from a company. This buy is made buy a private person without any earnings (as far as i know). So you wouldnt say that this is a business seller.
Not the status as an individual or a company is relevant for whether an offer is private or commercial,
and also not whether the seller himself defines his offer as private or commercial.
Buying in order to resell is one of the determining factors, a factor which clearly makes it commercial.
After all, deciding to make no profit on a particular sale could be part of an overall commercial plan
aiming e.g. at making oneself known to a specific public, or offering complements later for profit, or ruining comparable sales of a competitor etc.

hansichen

13 Jan 2017, 10:56

kbdfr wrote: Not the status as an individual or a company is relevant for whether an offer is private or commercial,
and also not whether the seller himself defines his offer as private or commercial.
Buying in order to resell is one of the determining factors, a factor which clearly makes it commercial.
After all, deciding to make no profit on a particular sale could be part of an overall commercial plan
aiming e.g. at making oneself known to a specific public, or offering complements later for profit, or ruining comparable sales of a competitor etc.
You are completely right with this. But if these group buys are non profit and not on a regular basic (2+ group buys in a year) and he has no plans in opening a business, advertising a store/brand etc, in this case I would not say that this is commercial.

I think we both have justified opinions where we would have hours to discuss as it is normal in law cases. Maybe we need to start a lawsuit to have jurisdictional clarity :?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 Jan 2017, 12:01

hansichen wrote: [[…] I think we both have justified opinions where we would have hours to discuss as it is normal in law cases. Maybe we need to start a lawsuit to have jurisdictional clarity :?
That might prove rather difficult :lol:
To start a lawsuit, one would have to be either a buyer wanting to avail himself of this explicitly non-granted right
or the seller if e.g. a buyer has invoked and obtained a PayPal refund specifically based on that right.

Even settled case-law (BGH, I ZR 3/06) is not of much help here:
[…] it all depends […]
:lol:

hansichen

13 Jan 2017, 13:26

Yeah that's true. Regarding the organizer we dont want to have a lawsuit at all because this would probably stop all group buys in germany and other countrys for some time due to the unknown legal basics.
BGH, I ZR 3/06 is not a help at all, it says: "Der geschäftliche Charakter der Verkaufstätigkeit folge aus deren Planmäßigkeit und Dauerhaftigkeit.". This is not the case here as it is a one time group buy. Only thing that could be important here is the very high number of sold items. In ebay cases it is mostly 30-50 per year as stated in this judgement
"Langen/Bunte, Kartellrecht" says that you are a business when you are doing non commercial grup buys and there are some other sources if you want to dig into it.

gojira54

15 Jan 2017, 21:55

Sorted now for proxy - THANK YOU! =]

Wodan
ISO Advocate

24 Jan 2017, 13:52

Last call for proxy orders. Pm me your address, amount of each kit and paypal email. Gotta get my orders placed.

gojira54

28 Jan 2017, 14:04

If anyone buying the full kit isn't going to use the modifiers I'm really after these two keys to complete a board;

Happy to pay £10 to get them :p

Phenix
-p

28 Jan 2017, 16:42

I would be interested in an nearly full modifier set..

LeandreN

12 Mar 2017, 15:26

So according to the site, this is set to ship ca. mid March. Is that still the timeline, or do we need to wait more?

Rimrul

12 Mar 2017, 15:29

According to alex GMK is on schedule and the expected delivery date to him is the 24th. He's aiming to get them shipped out within a week.

Rimrul

06 Apr 2017, 22:14

The keycaps are shipped, some people recieved their package today, everyone else should recieve theirs soon. I'll take some pictures tomorrow for those who still need to wait for international proxies.

Orpheo

07 Apr 2017, 10:42

Anyone willing to sell a 6.25U spacebar to me? I am also looking for 1.25U mods and center capslock...

lolpes

07 Apr 2017, 10:54

I have one extra from my Ivan set, hit me with a pm ;)

Rimrul

07 Apr 2017, 15:23

The promised picture is here :) :

Wodan
ISO Advocate

07 Apr 2017, 15:25

Got mine as well, classy!

That went really smooth.

Geroximo

07 Apr 2017, 15:44

Got mine as well. They are beautiful. I'm so happy the ISO DE set made it :)
The Alphas are not the same color as in the renders, they are more brownish, but that's fine, it looks really classy.

Mr. J

07 Apr 2017, 17:37

:roll: It seems that I need to wait a little more time... Can't wait for my set! :)

anorak

07 Apr 2017, 19:44

Got mine this afternoon!

The complete set:

More images (and some cat content): https://imgur.com/a/3Dg7U

Return to “Group buys”