IBM Model M Replacement Badges - SELLING LEFTOVERS

wcass

04 Jan 2017, 02:59

I just checked what i sent and it is my screw-up - not the manufacturer.
I'm going to own my mistake like a man and pay for the replacements.
Attachments
CorrectedSSK.zip
(4.59 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

04 Jan 2017, 05:29

Oh no!! Can I at least make a contribution toward the cost of rerunning the SSK badges? You've given us so much for free, wcass, and in my book you've more than earned a pass for a simple mistake like this.

Wingpad

05 Jan 2017, 01:31

I'll handle the fees – when pricing the badges I included a margin for error that should cover this nicely. Thanks for the offer, though, wcass! I'm with Techno Trousers on this one, haha. Anyway, I'll place the updated order today.
Last edited by Wingpad on 05 Jan 2017, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.

Wingpad

05 Jan 2017, 03:53

Just as a follow up, the updated order has been placed and it is now under review by PCBWay's team.

Also, there has been some interest in these defective badges... So, if you participated in this GB, you can fill out this form to order a few (for free)! For now, you may order no more than the combined total of SSK and Full-size badges you initially ordered (for example, if you ordered 5 SSK badges and 10 Full-size badges, you can order up to 15 of these defective badges). I might lift these restrictions later... Anyway, it goes without saying but first come, first serve to order these!

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

05 Jan 2017, 03:59

Thanks for the updates, Wingpad. I'm really glad to know that wcass won't be out of pocket on this one. Also, I signed up for three of the defects. :D

lot_lizard

05 Jan 2017, 04:11

wcass wrote: I'm going to own my mistake like a man and pay for the replacements.
:lol: ... I didn't realize WCass told jokes. No chance. We will figure out a way to cover this with the margins we do have in the GB. We don't have much, but this mistake is like throwing a match on the sun compared to others we could have made. Appreciate you offering though, and appreciate more you doing it in the first place. Wingpad... I'll PM you.

drevyek

05 Jan 2017, 08:08

The defect badges look really cool! Certainly a silly break from the super seriousness that comes with IBM.

Down for 2 of the "defective" badges.

Ir0n

05 Jan 2017, 09:12

They do look kind of neat lol I asked for 2 as well :p

Elrick

05 Jan 2017, 13:45

Wingpad wrote: Anyway, it goes without saying but first come, first serve to order these!
Done.

Interested in the defects as well, always had a liking for anything deformed or not normal, since I was a kid :twisted: .

fohat
Elder Messenger

05 Jan 2017, 14:14

Elrick wrote:
always had a liking for anything deformed or not normal, since I was a kid
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (63.36 KiB) Viewed 18720 times

micrex22

05 Jan 2017, 17:21

I think those 'mistake' SSK badges look pretty cool as well. As others have mentioned, they'll probably pair well with beige peripherals.

Wingpad

12 Jan 2017, 02:51

Alright, the corrected SSK badges came in (will send along pictures later). I'll start working on getting these sorted and sent out to the GB participants that didn't opt to combine their shipping with lot_lizard's GB; however, it might be a bit before orders start going out because I'm waiting for the shipping envelopes to arrive.

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

12 Jan 2017, 03:38

Thanks again for running this one, Wingpad! I know these GBs are a whole lot of work.

wholypantalones

13 Jan 2017, 01:11

Looking forward to slapping one on my M.

livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

15 Jan 2017, 17:38

sounds great, thanks for the update and for running this!

Wingpad

19 Jan 2017, 02:17

Everyone that opted for uncombined shipping should have gotten a tracking number today - please PM me if you didn't! I'll have these orders in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this!

Elrick

19 Jan 2017, 03:20

Wingpad wrote: Everyone that opted for uncombined shipping should have gotten a tracking number today - please PM me if you didn't! I'll have these orders in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this!
Great work here, you kept us all informed and we never doubted your resolve in fixing the earlier problem (which I kind of liked).

Looking forward to receiving the package and appreciate all the effort you have gone through in making this a reality for us forlorn IBM badge zealots :maverick: .

Wingpad

19 Jan 2017, 20:57

Thanks Elrick! Just as a heads up, your package and all of the other uncombined orders were shipped out today. If you are an uncombined participant and you did not receive a tracking number (via the PayPal invoice), PM me so we can get your order out! Participants that opted to combine their order with lot_lizard's GB will receive them once his GB wraps up. If combined participants want their badges sooner, they can opt to pay for the shipping costs now (to CONUS participants, it should be no more than $3. International customers can expect to pay closer to $10), just let me know via PM.

Spaceman1200

21 Jan 2017, 16:55

Got my badges today, They look great! Thanks man!

lot_lizard

21 Jan 2017, 17:18

A pic of both profiles would be nice to see if someone could. I keep scrolling to find and only come up with soft core veggie pr0n

fohat
Elder Messenger

21 Jan 2017, 18:04

lot_lizard wrote:
and only come up with soft core veggie pr0n
Off-Topic-Thority at its best.

lot_lizard

22 Jan 2017, 01:20

fohat wrote: Off-Topic-Thority at its best.
haha... It is. I flashed it to my wife to put her in the mood. It had no effect

fohat
Elder Messenger

22 Jan 2017, 01:43

lot_lizard wrote:
I flashed it to my wife to put her in the mood. It had no effect
Idiot. You made her want to veg out.

But seriously, when I watch Animal Planet and see animals in action it arouses me but disgusts the wife.

Wingpad

22 Jan 2017, 01:45

fohat wrote:But seriously, when I watch Animal Planet and see animals in action it arouses me but disgusts the wife.
Too much information, fohat, lol :P

Also, I'll post some photos of the new badges later.

Elrick

22 Jan 2017, 03:13

fohat wrote: But seriously, when I watch Animal Planet and see animals in action it arouses me but disgusts the wife.
They all do, until you rub some oil in and massage them into a frenzy.

All women need to be brought into that plateau of ecstasy and it has nothing to do with pole axing her with your member. She has an almost infinite area of contact along her whole body, hence get creative when it comes to stimulating any woman.

ALWAYS remember, getting yourself off is the absolute last sequence of this event when it comes to physical interaction with anyone.

emdude
Model M Apologist

22 Jan 2017, 03:16

Elrick wrote:
fohat wrote: But seriously, when I watch Animal Planet and see animals in action it arouses me but disgusts the wife.
All women need to be brought into that plateau of ecstasy and it has nothing to do with pole axing her with your member. She has an almost infinite area of contact along her whole body, hence get creative when it comes to stimulating any woman.
I laughed out loud reading this. You certainly have a way with words, Elrick! :lol:

fohat
Elder Messenger

22 Jan 2017, 04:14

Silly me.

I thought that carrot photos were Off-Topic-Thority.

Wingpad

09 Feb 2017, 05:32

Good news folks, I have 35 full-size badges and 70 ssk badges leftover. The going rate is $2.00/ea but this is somewhat negotiable. CONUS customers can expect to pay $3 for shipping and international customers can expect to pay no more than $10 for shipping. PM me if you're interested!

sgtpopwell

19 Feb 2017, 21:05

Sent you a PM, Wingpad.

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

22 May 2017, 16:42

Do you still have the badges that were supposed to go with the MF GB or did you send them to lot_lizard already? :roll:

Return to “Group buys”