[IC]Deskthority Stickers

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

29 Mar 2017, 23:47

This IC is on hold, there will be a GB, stay tuned!!! When I have time, 2-3 weeks I will improve the IC and push until the GB is ready

Hi,
this is the IC for my first GB.
Webwit approved that I can use the Deskthority logo and label.
This will be of course a non profit GB.
Enough said, here are the facts:
  • production in germany
  • short leading time
  • 1 month (or shorter if MOQ are reached) GB time, production 1 week, 1-2 weeks sorting and shipping
  • first round will be square logo and rectangle label
  • 2€ shipping worldwide (for normal sized orders), untracked
    Stickers:
  • Logo: outdoor sticker, clear finish
  • label,: outdoor sticker, clear finish
    GB:
  • basic level is 10 logo, 10 label
  • first run will be 1000/1000
  • price for 10/10 is
  • price for 20/20 is € and so on
    Payment
  • I strictly suggest sepa bank payment
  • Paypal will also be possible
Write me if you would join and which tips you have.
Last edited by hypkx on 11 May 2017, 21:40, edited 3 times in total.

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

30 Mar 2017, 00:41

I like the idea. Would you be open to doing smaller sizes as well? I'd like an IBM-sized DT logo (say 19x19mm) and a full Deskthority sticker that can go on a keyboard case (say 16mm high). The latter should have less clear space top and bottom too, if possible.

duynguyenle

30 Mar 2017, 03:02

Techno Trousers wrote: I like the idea. Would you be open to doing smaller sizes as well? I'd like an IBM-sized DT logo (say 19x19mm) and a full Deskthority sticker that can go on a keyboard case (say 16mm high). The latter should have less clear space top and bottom too, if possible.
I second this notion. I think the original two proposed sizes are a little too big to be useful for me.

need

30 Mar 2017, 03:11

Same as above, would prefer something smaller.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

30 Mar 2017, 09:03

Thanks for the feedback. I will rework the sizes, need to find another production company, because the one I want to use don't offer these sizes (or I will print sheets and cut them). So stay tuned, I will write shortly the new size and costs. If someone have further feedback or wants to admit that he would join, write it in the thread.

paecific.jr

30 Mar 2017, 22:14

I think a sticker the size of a 60% keyboard would be sweet, I would put that on the bottom of the keyboard I intend to build eventually.

Slom

30 Mar 2017, 22:18

hypkx wrote: If the DT club approves this GB we need 100 people or less to join the GB and we can make it!
That's a new definition of MOQ :D

I would be interested.

Ray

02 Apr 2017, 17:46

Will this be black and white stickers or black on transparant (or white on transparant)?

scottc

02 Apr 2017, 18:23

Are all profits going to the club, or is this running at cost? Just wondering how this looks vs. buying stuff from the official shop on Redbubble.

codemonkeymike

03 Apr 2017, 19:47

It seems the best option would be to make a "profit" and donate the proceeds to the DT Club. Thats my assumption as to not undercut the official shop as scottc said. Note I am not a donor so I have no say in this.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

03 Apr 2017, 22:15

scottc wrote: Are all profits going to the club, or is this running at cost? Just wondering how this looks vs. buying stuff from the official shop on Redbubble.
Webwit said he has no problem with the GB, there is no plan to make any profit with this.

Return to “Group buys”