[Cancelled] VorTex RACE 75% - EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION

hamza_tm

24 Apr 2012, 22:10

The entire Group Buy is hung up at the moment, due to very serious PayPal issues.

Who knows what will happen

peterpop

09 May 2012, 09:36

Well, if this ever gets "unholded" I would like to buy
1x MxBlue
1x MxBlack
to Denmark.

GeorgeStorm

09 May 2012, 09:56

Just wondering, when will PP have to release the money?

king of dreams

09 May 2012, 10:23

GeorgeStorm wrote:Just wondering, when will PP have to release the money?
In about 3 months or so.

captain

13 May 2012, 01:21

It seems to me that if EVERYONE involved in this bullshit were to write to PayPal saying "stop screwing us around!" maybe they would back off and let it go through. But, take my words with a grain of salt. I wrote to the dumbasses at paypal ONCE, to simply ask if the person I was doing business with was indeed legitimately a paypal customer, and they terminated my account, held my money for 6mos, and then tried to steal it all! Still, if 100+ people all wrote together from legit paypal accounts in defense of sixty, you'd think they might take notice and be swayed to do the right thing.

JBert

13 May 2012, 14:09

100 letters to their legal department is still easy to ignore. I think it's only when their PR department notices that millions of people are outraged about some silly case on Twitter that things get out of neutral gear.

Thion

14 May 2012, 12:22

paypalsucks.com > already committed a complaint and tweeted about it. #dtracegb #paypal

Paulie

25 May 2012, 08:37

Am sad to see this on hold. It does, however, give me time to decide which model I want for when it's back on again. :)

Half-Saint

25 May 2012, 10:23

Class action lawsuit... rape them from behind.

Amr0d

31 May 2012, 08:54

Do you get the white LE aswell?

RC-1140

02 Jun 2012, 03:04

ever thought of a complaint at the CSSF? The bank authority of Luxembourg. They seem to respect them.
http://blog.fefe.de/?ts=b0946f9b
also see this PDF: http://www.cssf.lu/fileadmin/files/Prot ... 010eng.pdf

maxrunner

19 Jun 2012, 19:32

Iso Layout??? if yes i want one mxred and mxblue :)
To Portugal.

Thion

04 Jul 2012, 11:35

Any News on that? (I meant the complaint)

GeorgeStorm

04 Jul 2012, 11:36

When is the 6 months up?

Thion

04 Jul 2012, 11:43

Well he submitted the Info somewhere around Feb 2, so i'm guessing somewhen at the beginning of August...

kvad

10 Jul 2012, 19:57

@ Sixty: As the 6 months are approaching and hopefully you get the money back, is there still a chance the group-buy might go ahead? Still interested and willing to wait.

dirge

10 Jul 2012, 20:00

He's without internet at the moment. He'll reply just be a little patient.

king of dreams

16 Jul 2012, 15:49

dirge wrote:just be a little patient.
I think we've been a little patient for 5 damned months.

Even an update from sixty saying "nothing is happening" would at least be something.

hamza_tm

16 Jul 2012, 16:02

maxrunner wrote:Iso Layout??? if yes i want one mxred and mxblue :)
To Portugal.
There is never ISO layout. Never.

As I have told you in more than a few threads my friend :)

waffl

16 Jul 2012, 17:07

Unfortunate story, paypal is just brutal. Hoping for a positive outcome and I'd love to be a late add or take over a canceled purchase for one of these in MX Brown, delivered to Germany should it finally get sorted!

airan

16 Jul 2012, 22:33

Am I too late for this groupbuy (even if it is being held up by Paypal)? If not, how much would it be to ship to the UK?

I'd like to know if this keyboard has the ability to emulate numpad?

blzkz

24 Jul 2012, 00:28

july is almost over and 0 news about the GB or sixty ¬¬

qtan5370

24 Jul 2012, 05:52

e....EU is a serious place.

After spent 4 months learning business in Germany, I understand that's not a good place for SME or trading. So I gave up the plan of set up European Distribution.

The import system and legal requirement is a big problem for small business.

king of dreams

24 Jul 2012, 09:41

blzkz wrote:july is almost over and 0 news about the GB or sixty ¬¬
Oh there's a big surprise! That's an incredible - I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die of not surprise!

hamza_tm

24 Jul 2012, 10:41

king of dreams wrote:
Oh there's a big surprise! That's an incredible - I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die of not surprise!

:lol:

dirge

24 Jul 2012, 11:03

king of dreams wrote:
As I explained, he has not got internet access at the moment. No point kicking off if we know this. Its not like he's vanished and hasn't told anyone.

king of dreams

24 Jul 2012, 15:17

dirge wrote:
king of dreams wrote:
As I explained, he has not got internet access at the moment. No point kicking off if we know this. Its not like he's vanished and hasn't told anyone.
He couldn't post from a mate's computer to let to the people that have given him a great deal of money for a product that has been held up for almost half a year know what's going on? He couldn't even use an internet cafe for 20 minutes to let us know how things are (or are not) going.

Has he not had internet since his last post in this thread back on the 19th of April, close to FOUR months ago?

Listen, I'm not saying he's taken our money and gone (I'm not even thinking that), I'm just saying a little bit more communication would be appreciated. Personally, if I was responsible for that much money that wasn't mine, I'd be posting updates at least once a week - even if nothing noteworthy had happened - just to let people know that I give a shit and I've not done a runner.

kint

24 Jul 2012, 15:48

king of dreams wrote:...Listen, I'm not saying he's taken our money and gone (I'm not even thinking that), I'm just saying a little bit more communication would be appreciated. Personally, if I was responsible for that much money that wasn't mine, I'd be posting updates at least once a week - even if nothing noteworthy had happened - just to let people know that I give a shit and I've not done a runner.
Yet you are implying it in the sentence followed after.
So you would post updates just that people don't think you've made the runner from your own site ? :roll:
Do you give a shit about sixty's aqccount frozen (hence not being able to buy a single cap through PP) because he wanted to bring you that board. :?:

the whole situation is: for 6 months the money is frozen by paypal, and then, not a single day before, they have to give it back by law, which doesn't necessarily mean they do it, you just might as well have to go to court for it that is.
6 months x30 days /7 per week thats 25 posts just to say "money still frozen".

read:
sixty wrote:No, of course I would update you guys immediately if there was anything new. At this point I am not even receiving automated answers anymore. I am pretty sure they blacklisted me entirely. About 4 more months until the money has to be returned by EU law :(

that was on 13th of April so there will be no updates until 13th of August or the day the money is released before that, or given the locking date of 4th of february, maybe the 4th of August.

[edited out because I can't count]

How about contributing a little more to sixty's site then just profiting from his efforts followed by stiring this thread?
scnr /rant

dirge

24 Jul 2012, 16:10

king of dreams wrote:He couldn't post from a mate's computer to let to the people that have given him a great deal of money for a product that has been held up for almost half a year know what's going on? He couldn't even use an internet cafe for 20 minutes to let us know how things are (or are not) going.

Has he not had internet since his last post in this thread back on the 19th of April, close to FOUR months ago?
Do internet cafe's still exist? I've not seen one in years.

He messaged me about 3 weeks ago and said he had things going on and one of them was a lack of internet access. I even sent his Cherry board out yesterday (sorry for the delay everyone else). I expect the guy to be back when he can, until then focus on the things you can change rather than the ones you can't. Stirring up doubt in this thread it's positive.

king of dreams

24 Jul 2012, 17:33

kint wrote:
king of dreams wrote: Yet you are implying it in the sentence followed after.
I didn't even slightly imply that. I just said that I'd have done so even if it was pointless doing so.
25 posts just to say "money still frozen".
Better than silence.

Maybe you guys are used to group buys a bit more than me. But to be honest this hasn't been a very pleasant first experience for me (I know that's not sixty's fault) and I guess it is a bit unfair of me to expect the things I do.
How about contributing a little more to sixty's site then just profiting from his efforts followed by stiring this thread?
scnr /rant
How about no. I don't want to contribute, I only joined here so I could participate in this group buy because at the time it was the easiest way to get a Race 75% shipped to europe.

I wasn't stirring, I just vented my frustration at having forked out a bunch of cash and now having nothing to show for it (again, not sixty's fault).

Return to “Group buys”