Kailh Speed Switches - £0.20 (~$0.26) + Give Away

VicareyG

17 Jun 2017, 00:00

ORDER HERE: https://opticboards.com/group-buys/kailh-speed

Hello Everyone,

This is a group buy for Kailh Speed Swicthes, The Interest Check can be found here https://redd.it/6gtarz

The MOQ in the interest check was for 4000 switches however it was unclear whether this was per switch or total numebr of switches. I was told that the MOQ of 4000 was per switch and managed to get an agreement for 2000pcs per switch type for a total of 8000 as an MOQ.

The below copied from the GB listing

>MOQ of 8000 switches, 2000 of each switch. Due to this MOQ, I have set a limit on the number of switches that can be ordered. The reason for this is that if orders exceed 2000 switches per type but don't reach 4000 switches per type I still need to order 4000 of each type even if there are only orders for 2000 of three of the switches and 3000 of the fourth switch. I don't think this will be a problem however because the interest check totals around 3000 switches and I'll be personally making up the difference to the MOQ, if however there appears to be enough interest to make it to 16000 total switches after the GB goes live I will increase the limits.

##Timeline

16th June - GB Start
3rd July - GB End / Pre-Order opens(at a higher price)
10th-17th July - Switches delivered (quoted 1-2 weeks after order for delivery) and start packaging and shipping.

ORDER HERE: https://opticboards.com/group-buys/kailh-speed

Any questions give me a shout!
Last edited by VicareyG on 22 Jun 2017, 21:32, edited 3 times in total.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

17 Jun 2017, 12:26

Nice, but please fix that link.

VicareyG

17 Jun 2017, 12:42

hypkx wrote: Nice, but please fix that link.
Thanks for pointing that out! So used to markdown I forget some sites don't use it.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

17 Jun 2017, 13:20

Ordered, interested to try that click bar design.
Can you please make the next GB for the new kailh ML-like switches + keycaps :ugeek: ?

VicareyG

17 Jun 2017, 16:34

I'll add it to the list, it will be dependant on interest checks of course :)

VicareyG

20 Jun 2017, 21:04

Hello again!

I have decided to run a giveaway to spur on participants of this GB, make it a bit more fun.

**The Prizes**

Switches ordered in GB| Prizes
---------|----------
1500 | One entrant will receive 65 switches of their choice
2500 | Two entrants will receive 65 switches of their choice
5000 | Two entrants will receive 65 switches of their choice + one entrant will receive 110 switches of their choice

**As of 18:44 GMT total switches ordered is 920**

Prize switches are dependant on stock at time of drawing, selection may include Cherry, Gateron or Kailh switches, both listed on my store and unlisted switches also, full list of available switches will be available at the time of the drawing.

**How To Enter**
Participate in the Group Buy, every order of at least 65 switches will be automatically entered into the draw.

**The Drawing**

The drawing will take place the day after the Group Buy closes, on the 4th July.

Winners will be drawn randomly from a pool of eligible order numbers. Winners will be posted in the Optic Boards Discord server https://discord.gg/xrSfwc, a new channel will be created for the drawing to take place in. Winners will then be contacted via email (entered at checkout), if a winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified they will forfeit their spot and a new winner will be drawn.

As always don't hesitate to ask any questions!

VicareyG

22 Jun 2017, 22:04

Total switches ordered so far is 1620, meaning one lucky person will receive 65 switches of their choice. :)

VicareyG

27 Jun 2017, 11:54

So far the total switches ordered is 2264! So close to a second person winning the giveaway!

VicareyG

01 Jul 2017, 15:11

Total switches are at 2604 now! 2 people will win 65 switches of their choice! Only 58 ours left until GB closes!

VicareyG

04 Jul 2017, 15:12

This GB has now ended, order has been placed with Kaihua and paid.

Return to “Group buys”