[IC] GMK 9009, Classic Retro/Beige International Kit

dreLLin

11 Sep 2017, 11:41

Since round 2 of GMK 9009 is around the corner and Originative stocked GMG Classic Retro, I want to see if there is enough interest in running an international kit for black legends on a beige color.

Lots of people in the GMK 9009 IC said that it won't hit moq since a lot of Cherry double shot OG sets should be available but after looking for weeks, I wasn't able to find one in good condition for a reasonable price.
I already bought a set of Classic Retro and am going to buy 2 sets of 9009, so I would myself take 3 international kits. I know that there were some others who also asked for it in the 9009 r2 IC so let's see if we can get this going.

I put up a Google form, so if you are interested, please fill out the form https://goo.gl/forms/EYHHUuPy7eFIqvjj1

For the IC I decided to include 2 Versions. One with a full kit like GMK Carbon and the other as a reduced kit like the one from Nautilus.
Full Kit
Full Kit
complete.jpg (156.63 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
Reduced Kit
Reduced Kit
reduced.jpg (104.78 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
If there is enough interest we can fine tune those kits and I will get a quote from GMK.

t8c

02 Oct 2017, 20:03

Please, we need this in our life! Only 50 kits left to MOQ!

t8c

04 Oct 2017, 12:03

Bump. Please sign up and give us the gorgeous doubleshots that rarely came in these varities!

Prelim

04 Oct 2017, 13:10

international does not include ES, PT, IT... only DE and NO :/

t8c

04 Oct 2017, 13:28

Included, in addition is swe and fi and some pt keys. Yeah it is not easy with GMK MOQ to fit every european.

Return to “Group buys”