hotswap optical switch keyboard, DIY custom kit,full RGB,programmable

ingeniousmonkey

11 Dec 2017, 14:23

Hello everyone,
The round 2 group buy begins.
This group buy is for 60% size and 104-key hot-swappable optical switches mechanical keyboards with full RGB backlit, and real multi-layer programmable.
Supply assembled finished product, custom kit, DIY PCB, colorful CNC anodized aluminum alloy keyboard case..., parts & accessories

3 models are included:
iGK61p: 61-key poker layout, hot swappable optical mechanical switches, multi-layer programmable
iGK62: 62-key with dedicated arrow keys, hot swappable optical mechanical switches, multi-layer programmable
iMK11: 104-key optical switches mechanical keyboard with big wrist rest pad, real multi-layer programmable
Assembled finished products, DIY custom kits, PCB, metal case…, parts & accessories can be chosen.
(iGK61 and iGK64 belong to MX-based switches keyboards, their group buy will start on December 20.)
GB here
Optical mechanical switches introduction

Products & prices details:

iGK61p:
Features:
61-key keyboard, Poker layout
Optical mechanical switches
Full RGB backlit
Waterproof & dustproof PCB board with nanometer technology
5 layers (including 4 layers full programmable) mechanical keyboard
Smart driver software
CIY 2.0 hot-swappable switches
USB type-C connector
With 8M Onboard Flash memory
Built-in MIC
Prices:
US$42.5 – assembled finished product: prebuilt-in Gateron optical switches+ ABS case+ doubleshot ABS backlit keycaps + USB cable
US$40.5 – custom Kit: iGK61p PCB + ABS plastic case + Gateron optical switches + plate (including stabilizer) + USB cable
US$27.5 – PCB ( It has been soldered all electronic components, including all RGB LED, user needn’t any soldering.)
US$50~55 - Aluminum alloy keyboard case in silver-gray, red, blue and green
More group buy choices for iGK61p

iGK62:
Features:
62-key keyboard with dedicated arrow keys
( Light strike )optical mechanical switches
Full RGB LED backlit
5 layers (including 4 layers fully programmable) mechanical keyboard
Innovative smart driver software
Waterproof & dustproof PCB board
CIY 2.0 hot-swappable switch
USB type-C connector
Built-in MIC
Prices:
US$47.5 – assembled finished product: prebuilt-in Gateron optical switches+ ABS case+ Laser-etched photic ABS keycaps + USB cable
US$44.5 – custom Kit : iGK62 PCB + ABS plastic case + plate (including stabilizer) + Gateron optical switches+ USB cable
US$29.5 – PCB (It has been soldered all electronic components, Including all RGB LED, user needn’t any soldering.)
US$50~55 - Aluminum alloy keyboard case in silver-gray, red, blue and green
More group buy choices for iGK62

iMK11:
Features:
104 – key keyboard
Full RGB backlit
CIY 2.0 hot-swappable optical switches
5 layers (including 4 layers fully programmable) mechanical keyboard
Smart driver software
Built-in MIC
Shine-through doubleshot ABS backlit keycaps
Big wrist rest pad
With 1.8m USB cable
Prices:
US$60 – Finished product: Gateron optical switches+ ABS case+ doubleshot ABS backlit keycaps + USB cable
More details

Timeline for this group buy
December 8 – Group buy opens
December18 – Group buy closes
January 10, 2018 –Estimated ship date
January 20, 2018- Estimated ship date (If your order includes CNC anodized aluminum alloy case)

Note: in this group buy
1.No MOQ requirement for the Group Buy
2.Payment: by Paypal
3.Freight cost: Different order (different weight), different country has different freight cost. you will see your final freight cost on your checkout page.
The below freight costs are to you for references (suitable for USA, some European countries, most of Asian countries)
US$13.5 – Economy shipping (like epacket) for plastic case assembled iGK6x finished product (about 0.8kg)
US$20.5 – super express (like DHL) for plastic case assembled iGK6x finished product(about 0.8kg)
US$24.5- super express (like DHL) (1.5kg DIY mechanical keyboards parts & accessories)
US$26.5–super express (like DHL) for 1 unit assembled plastic finished product iGK6x finished product + 1pcs CNC anodized aluminum alloy case( total about 1.8kg)
US$26.5 – super express (like DHL) for assembled finished product 104-key keyboard iMK11(about 2kg)

To: business partners, corporate buyers,merchants…
1.Buy a single product with a quantity of more than 50, you can send email (or leave message) to us to apply for a special discount for your order.
2.If you need to custom mechanical keyboards for your company (brand), please contact us without any hesitation. Our company are good at customizing mechanical keyboard: from PCB layout, MX-based mechanical switches( or optical switches), keyboard cases, keycaps…to driver software, all kinds of customization we can supply.

Promotion news:
Each purchase of an optical mechancial keyboard, custom kit, or PCB, can get 4 pcs optical switches free.
When you check out, you can leave message for choosing optical switches’ color in “order notes” (eg: 4 pcs blue optical switches…)

jja2000

11 Dec 2017, 15:22

I'm sorry but, that built in MIC and the fact that it has "Smart driver software" is a bit concerning to me.

codemonkeymike

11 Dec 2017, 15:30

jja2000 wrote: I'm sorry but, that built in MIC and the fact that it has "Smart driver software" is a bit concerning to me.
Yah, driver software from a small Chinese company sounds a bit sketchy.
@ingeniousmonkey Is there no way you can get it to auto detect as a microphone and a keyboard input device?

kustom3

11 Dec 2017, 16:42

jja2000 wrote: I'm sorry but, that built in MIC and the fact that it has "Smart driver software" is a bit concerning to me.
A built-in mic in a keyboard is enough to be concerning to me.

ingeniousmonkey

12 Dec 2017, 15:24

codemonkeymike wrote:
@ingeniousmonkey Is there no way you can get it to auto detect as a microphone and a keyboard input device?
Hello,
Explainations about MIC:
In the keyboard, there is five responding lighting effects predefined in factory setting: Single light,Running light, Ripple,Music Light and Snake. "Music light" is a sound-activated light effect, the backlight can dance to the sounds around the keyboard. The "MIC"'s function is "hear" the sounds around the keyboard. :)

AMongoose

12 Dec 2017, 16:19

ingeniousmonkey wrote:
codemonkeymike wrote:
Hello,
Explainations about MIC:
In the keyboard, there is five responding lighting effects predefined in factory setting: Single light,Running light, Ripple,Music Light and Snake. "Music light" is a sound-activated light effect, the backlight can dance to the sounds around the keyboard. The "MIC"'s function is "hear" the sounds around the keyboard. :)
What if I listen to music on headphones? :lol:

marijan

12 Dec 2017, 16:36

AMongoose wrote: What if I listen to music on headphones? :lol:
It works even better with headphones, I found out. You can crank the volume up and still be able to see when someone is calling you because keyboard lights will act up 8-)

AMongoose

12 Dec 2017, 16:43

marijan wrote:
It works even better with headphones, I found out. You can crank the volume up and still be able to see when someone is calling you because keyboard lights will act up 8-)
But then what if my phone is on vibration only mode?

Myoth

12 Dec 2017, 18:51

kustom3 wrote:

I think this was about the fact that some time ago a chinese software recorded keypresses and sent them to some site. I don't think he was complaining about the MIC itself.

ingeniousmonkey

13 Dec 2017, 15:48

Myoth wrote:
kustom3 wrote:

I think this was about the fact that some time ago a chinese software recorded keypresses and sent them to some site. I don't think he was complaining about the MIC itself.
Our keyboard can't record sounds and can't send them to some site. The MIC's function is just "hear".

ingeniousmonkey

13 Dec 2017, 15:50

AMongoose wrote:
marijan wrote:
But then what if my phone is on vibration only mode?
The sound of vibration is also can be heard by the keyboard :)

Return to “Group buys”