SKB75 / SKB65 / SKB60 (invoices out, payment phase extended)

Omikron

28 Nov 2018, 17:52

*duplicate*
Last edited by Omikron on 28 Nov 2018, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Omikron

28 Nov 2018, 17:54

As I said - it is not the problems which define us - it is how we handle them.

hansichen

28 Nov 2018, 18:12

It's fully up to the group buy runner who he wants to join and who not. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not sure why you even expect that he would want to share his 3 factories. There is no group buy runner afaik who has done that before (apart from the obvious SA, GMK sets), there are some people who would share them to close friends and I only know 1-2 people who would share them to a wider range of people. But not in a public forum.

I personally can think of at least 5 reasons why he wouldn't wanna do that and I don't think that he has to explain himself for his decision. I have no idea why you want to assume how his factory works or whether he has personal relationships to (3?) factories. I don't know why you assume that und why this would be wrong. You are criticising his whole organization and then you wonder that he doesn't wanna do a business with you?

And regarding communication: this group buy had quite a few problems so far but this is by far the most transparent group buy that I've seen in a while. It shouldn't happen that you forget one thread but that happened once and he excused for that. No reason to blow this up. Overall this is a group buy and PlastikSchnittstelle does his best to achieve a good product and good communication with the buyers.

Grow up and move to another thread if you disagree with his way to run a group buy but be warned that you'll probably have to organize everything by yourself if you wanna have such high requirements how a group buy runner should handle a project.

Omikron

28 Nov 2018, 19:02

Well if there was a better feedback that people could get without constant update inquiring (this also happens on GH and reddit apparently) then there would be no such conversation to start with. Everybody is a human but how hard can it be just to post 1 line of text on the forum? It takes less than a minute.

PlastikSchnittstelle

28 Nov 2018, 21:00

all i did was a simple paypal refund. no idea what the heck he is talking about.

PlastikSchnittstelle

28 Nov 2018, 21:08

hehe, I just had a fun idea.
before he was refunded, omikron was in for a SKB75.
before I ship everything, I'll make another raffle with this SKB75.
so thanks to him one more SKB75 will be given away :D

Omikron

28 Nov 2018, 21:14

Good luck for the winner. I hope he gets it by march.

PlastikSchnittstelle

15 Dec 2018, 17:28

Here I attached the updated order list as pdf again.
If for some reason there are still some mistakes - no problem, there are still quite a few extras left from each version, so I can manage if I got something wrong.

Since there is not much for me to do now other then waiting, I'll keep it quiet for a while.

Also:
Some of you had asked me for a custom plate. I made quite a few already, some interesting ones, already three alps plates, for example. So if I haven't made this clear by now: If you want a custom plate, just pm me, let me know what you want and you'll get a DXF with your custom plate from me.
Attachments
[GB] SKBXX 2018-12-15.pdf
(100.57 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Shihatsu

16 Dec 2018, 09:55

The plates are both ISO and ANSI - what would it cost to have the plate(s) ("s" because if have one extra orderes) in truly iso fashion? And would it be much of a difference? What else could a custome plate bring for differences or advantages? MAybe some of the custom orderers mind to explain? I am curious, as this is my first true custom my knowledge is kinda limited...
My order is correct, btw.

hansichen

16 Dec 2018, 10:04

Shihatsu wrote: The plates are both ISO and ANSI - what would it cost to have the plate(s) ("s" because if have one extra orderes) in truly iso fashion? And would it be much of a difference? What else could a custome plate bring for differences or advantages? MAybe some of the custom orderers mind to explain? I am curious, as this is my first true custom my knowledge is kinda limited...
My order is correct, btw.
Something like 35-40€ shipped for the cheapest steel plate without any finish if you order from laserboost. The custom alps plates are made to support alps switches, not sure if people also make custom mx plates for this board. A single layout plate is very convenient for assembly and you'll have the best switch positions possible. But once the board is built the difference is rather minor imo.

Anakey

16 Dec 2018, 12:26

there is also the consideration that the plate from the gb will have black zinc oxide treatment that the lazerboost plate would not have so the plate would need to be further finished to make it not stand out from the black case

LightningXI

06 Jan 2019, 08:49

PlastikSchnittstelle wrote: Here I attached the updated order list as pdf again.
If for some reason there are still some mistakes - no problem, there are still quite a few extras left from each version, so I can manage if I got something wrong.

Since there is not much for me to do now other then waiting, I'll keep it quiet for a while.

Also:
Some of you had asked me for a custom plate. I made quite a few already, some interesting ones, already three alps plates, for example. So if I haven't made this clear by now: If you want a custom plate, just pm me, let me know what you want and you'll get a DXF with your custom plate from me.
Hello PlastikSchnittstelle -- Would you mind reminding us as to what the timeline looks like from now on? Would you please update the OP (original - 1st - post in thread) as we go as well?

Also, if you could please send me DXFs of each MX and Alps plates for HHKB and 60% WKL, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

PlastikSchnittstelle

15 Jan 2019, 13:01

LightningXI wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 08:49
PlastikSchnittstelle wrote: Here I attached the updated order list as pdf again.

Also:
Hello PlastikSchnittstelle -- Would you mind reminding us as to what the timeline looks like from now on? Would you please update the OP (original - 1st - post in thread) as we go as well?

Also, if you could please send me DXFs of each MX and Alps plates for HHKB and 60% WKL, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Oh, sorry, hadn't checked here for some time. You're right, start post really needs to be updated, will take care about this some time this week.
regarding your custom plate DXF, yep, no problem, also this week (please check your spam).

Return to “Group buys”