Space Invasion 2.0

inozenz

09 Feb 2022, 16:36

Palatino wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 14:35
Great work! Although I can’t help think this Round 1, Round 2 business is your way of sewing up the Member of the Year award two years running. ;)

Typed on my not-quite-new-any-more-old-stock space invader keyboard: for those who like some clunk with their clicks.
I have a big heart for not-quite-new-any-more-old-stock space invader keyboard, which I also wrote on my not-quite-new-any-more-old-stock space invader keyboard because I still use the first NOS space invader Baird which I unpacked first.
I don't think there will be any awards 😁

TheInverseKey

09 Feb 2022, 17:16

Thanks for running this GB. It really got a lot of people into the SI ecosystem.

inozenz

10 Feb 2022, 08:23

TheInverseKey wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 17:16
Thanks for running this GB. It really got a lot of people into the SI ecosystem.
we will make space invader great again!

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2022, 09:02

You’ve been building walls with your neighbours using shipping boxes, admit it!

inozenz

10 Feb 2022, 10:02

Muirium wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 09:02
You’ve been building walls with your neighbours using shipping boxes, admit it!
They are trying to steal our space technology to prevent the invasion, what else could i do? :P

durken

04 Mar 2022, 23:03

I picked up my keyboards today. Very well packaged and arrived sooner than I thought. Thanks again inozenz!

First time trying out space invaders, and I must say it was a pleasent experience :)

Man from Mars

05 Mar 2022, 16:07

Yeah, the boards are being delivered everywhere! I got mine, too, a couple of days ago. Can't you hear the clicks and the clacks all over the place? :-D
Great job Inozenz!

inozenz

06 Mar 2022, 09:20

durken wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 23:03
I picked up my keyboards today. Very well packaged and arrived sooner than I thought. Thanks again inozenz!

First time trying out space invaders, and I must say it was a pleasent experience :)
Thank you for the kind words 😊
And thank you for the purchase.
My pleasure.

inozenz

06 Mar 2022, 09:20

Man from Mars wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 16:07
Yeah, the boards are being delivered everywhere! I got mine, too, a couple of days ago. Can't you hear the clicks and the clacks all over the place? :-D
Great job Inozenz!
Thanks, im glad you like them as much as I do.

inozenz

25 Jun 2022, 20:22

this is your baron speaking ,

maybe even the last announcement regarding the spaceinvasion groubbuy.

I have packed all the packages and they are ready to be shipped. unfortunately samuelle has today off (every 5 weeks a saturday). I spoke to him and he promised to come with a big car. So all the remaining keyboards will be shipped next week.

I will buy all the shipping labels in the middle of next week, if you want to have your tracking id msg me.

Meowmaritus

18 Sep 2022, 09:34

So wait are there any more available?

Return to “Group buys”