Space Invasion 2.0

inozenz

02 Feb 2022, 20:54

Hello my fellow invaders,

after the successful invasion 1.0 follows Invasion 2.0.
I have sent over 1800 keyboards to over 120+ people in 15+ different countries.

And now it's that time of year again when we launch an invasion.
Thanks to the generous donations of some of our comrades-in-arms, we are in a position to reposition ourselves in order to further expand our power in space.

Unfortunately, this comes with certain increased costs and new regulations. To prepare you for war, I have some highly efficient technologies in store.

Cylindrical launching impulse cyber keyboard shooter aka Clickys
-76 German AT
-11 Nordic AT
-22 Danish AT
-17 Italian AT

Tremendously heavy orbit cleaving keyboard shooter aka Thockys
-6 Spanish DEC
-9 Swedish DEC

And don't forget to pack one of your Space Savers to save you in tight situations.
-36 Space Saving Keyboards

The prices for such destructive weapons are as follows:
20 € per Clickys (black, clicky)
30 € per Thockys (white, linear)
5 € per Space Saver (MeMe/i)

You can stock up on as many Clickys and Space Savers as you like.
But if you want a Thocky you have to buy at least 4 Clickys and 1 SS.

To save you as much money as possible and to make the service as easy as possible, i am introducing a single packaging and collection fee of 6 €. You don't have to do anything else but pay. Compared to round 1, this is less than half the cost and 100% of the work you had to do.

As with the first invasion, I promise to offer you the cheapest and safest shipping method via trackable shipping.

To give you a better idea of the shipping costs and to keep it cheaper, I buy the labels online and fill out the customs forms myself. It is possible to keep the value low in order to save on customs fees. Here are a few examples of shipping costs:
- 3 Clickys to EU = 16€ (up to 5kg)
- 3 Clickys to UK = 27€ (up to 5kg)
- 3 Clickys to US = 37€ (up to 5kg)
- 4 Clickys + 1 SS + 1 Thocky to EU= 21€ (up to 10kg)
- 4 Clickys + 1 SS + 1 Thocky to UK= 35€ (up to 10kg)
- 4 Clickys + 1 SS + 1 Thocky to US= 54€ (up to 10kg)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
In the coming days there will be more information about the process.

I would also like to give you a preview after the 2nd invasion. As you know, I have 400 keyboards.
I still offer the sale of keyboards but at a more nominal price (40€/AT, 60€/DEC, 20€/Mei).

Muirium
µ

02 Feb 2022, 22:04

Customs declaration: 10X space warship with integrated landing legs. Value: £14. Always £14. Never more than £14. Note: Contents contains risk of space invasion. Please do not open box. You are warned.

HM Customs: “Aaaaargh!”

The madness! It returns!

depletedvespene

02 Feb 2022, 22:36

I, for one, welcome our new extraterrestrial overl... wait, not those kinds of space invaders, right?

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 08:17

:D that the army we need to dominate this galaxy for good

Scottex

03 Feb 2022, 10:12

PM'd and looking forward to my first space invaders kb :)

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 11:04

Scottex wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 10:12
PM'd and looking forward to my first space invaders kb :)
replied, defninitely worth it!

Man from Mars

03 Feb 2022, 15:04

The board I was looking forward to try, at the right time I wanted to try it... Pm'ing in a while...

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 16:27

Man from Mars wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 15:04
The board I was looking forward to try, at the right time I wanted to try it... Pm'ing in a while...
Pmed back so you can try and make the wait worthwhile;)

Risottoallosbocco

03 Feb 2022, 17:12

PM'd you, i wanted to try a space invader board for years now, guess it's time!

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 17:34

Risottoallosbocco wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 17:12
PM'd you, i wanted to try a space invader board for years now, guess it's time!
I got you!

CL4P-TP

03 Feb 2022, 18:30

PM'd :)

VINSGAMER

03 Feb 2022, 19:33

PM'd

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 19:55

and replied to you both ;)

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 20:49

Hello my fellow invaders,

I would like to briefly explain the process to you.
The procedure I use is divided into phases.
We are currently in the recording phase.
In this phase, I take the orders and confirm them with the buyer.
In the second phase, I pack the keyboards.
Then comes the payment phase, where I ask the buyer for his address, and as soon as the payment is complete, we move on to the last phase, the shipping phase.
As the name suggests, this is where the packages are collected and shipped.

In all these steps and phases I will be as transparent as possible. There are a few things you should also know.
There are, of course, terms and conditions that I will send you in a separate file here in the announcement.

In general, the conditions state that I will use DHL for shipping, that I will give you a shipping number, that you have to pay in full before I will ship... please read it through.

The shipping phase starts at the beginning of march and it will only be packed and shipped on weekends.
I work 5 days a week and the keyboards are located 35km from me.

Also, I would ask anyone who wants to buy a keyboard to tell me the country they live in so I can calculate the cost of shipping directly.

In this table you can follow step by step the status of your keyboards and how many are still available.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

If you still have questions, you can ask them as always, but be patient, because remember that I am a private person and not a company.

Terms and conditions!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Terms.docx

jsheradin

03 Feb 2022, 20:51

PMing

inozenz

03 Feb 2022, 21:19

Italian/Norwegian AT and MEI Sold out!

Keilaf96

03 Feb 2022, 21:21

I've sent you a PM :)

Muirium
µ

03 Feb 2022, 21:23

MEI sold out? Are you sure? Chyros will be so disappointed. I’m sure he wanted to stock up on his beloved!

lex62lex

03 Feb 2022, 23:40

Pming

oofers

03 Feb 2022, 23:53

Will there be a 3.0? I'm currently not trying to spend money, but I'd love to get my hands on some Space Invaders when I can

inozenz

04 Feb 2022, 09:24

Muirium wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 21:23
MEI sold out? Are you sure? Chyros will be so disappointed. I’m sure he wanted to stock up on his beloved!
you would be suprised to hear that the mei board is somehow more popular then the space invader boards

inozenz

04 Feb 2022, 09:24

oofers wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:53
Will there be a 3.0? I'm currently not trying to spend money, but I'd love to get my hands on some Space Invaders when I can
there wont be but i will offer keyboards for a higher price in the future, its all in the first announcement

durken

05 Feb 2022, 19:44

Nice! Sent you a PM

inozenz

05 Feb 2022, 19:58

durken wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 19:44
Nice! Sent you a PM
And replied 😊

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

05 Feb 2022, 20:15

I had to do some digging to uncover the original thread from last year. It was: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25763&start=210

Well done. Keep up the good work!

thefarside

05 Feb 2022, 23:26

PM sent!

inozenz

05 Feb 2022, 23:54

XMIT wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 20:15
I had to do some digging to uncover the original thread from last year. It was: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25763&start=210

Well done. Keep up the good work!
;) doing my part for the community

inozenz

05 Feb 2022, 23:54

thefarside wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 23:26
PM sent!
recieved and replied :D

inozenz

09 Feb 2022, 13:41

Within a week we have done it, we are sold out! As a result, I can start packing earlier. I can pack the first packages on 19.02. I will start with europe and then the UK, asia and canada and finally the US.

Many of you don't know this, but the keyboards are 35 km away from me. I don't have a car at the moment because invasion 1.0 destroyed not only my health but also my car. This means that I am dependent on friends and family who can lend me their car. If everything goes well, we'll be through the whole thing in 4 weeks.

The people whose packages I pack will receive a private message from me and can only pay afterwards.

I recommend you save some paypal fees and send as friends. However, if someone feels sceptical about me, they are very welcome to pay with fees. In both cases, the buyer will receive a shipping number.
There is, of course, the possibility of declaring the value of the keyboards lower in order to save customs duties. write to me about this when i write to you directly.

There have been a few questions about donations.
I don't do this for money and many people here can attest to that, so I will never ask for it, but it's always nice to see that my work is appreciated. So please write me a little thank you message when your keyboards arrive.

Palatino

09 Feb 2022, 14:35

Great work! Although I can’t help think this Round 1, Round 2 business is your way of sewing up the Member of the Year award two years running. ;)

Typed on my not-quite-new-any-more-old-stock space invader keyboard: for those who like some clunk with their clicks.

Return to “Group buys”