Cherry replica dyesub + blank white pbt 104 keysets

IvanIvanovich

19 Sep 2012, 19:26

I have recieved word from imsto that 300 is enough to submit the order. I will make sure to get the invoices finished within the next few days and sent out. Please pay immediately once you have recieved it and we can get this moved into production phase next week.
I would also like to add that orders will close this Friday 21/9. If you have been waiting to order until you knew the end date, now is the time.
Thanks!

dirge

19 Sep 2012, 19:47

Could you put the people ordering in the main post so we know if we're on there or not? Pretty sure I'm down for one dvorak.

IvanIvanovich

19 Sep 2012, 20:32

No, I only have email as identifier since this was ran across 4 keyboard forum username is not so useful. I do not think everyone would be happy with posting the email addresses. Besides it would be a terribly long list... I would be able to check for you if you pm your paypal email what you place an order for.

IvanIvanovich

20 Sep 2012, 17:38

All invoices should be out, they will be coming from sturzen.kultur... if the amount of sets you want is incorrect, or you want to change the order, please let me know the invoice number you received when making change request. No changes will be made after you have paid.

IvanIvanovich

11 Oct 2012, 21:11

Blanks sets now available for $50. Use the order form in first post if interested.

IvanIvanovich

16 Oct 2012, 02:27

Update OP, new options.

guilleguillaume

16 Oct 2012, 14:55

I don't understand why people sign ing for a GB and then they don't pay when is needed.

IvanIvanovich

16 Oct 2012, 15:18

I don't either. Especially in a situation where a moq is required, it just creates a big problem. Now I've been running around trying to think of anything at all I can do to get back up to the moq so the entire buy doesn't have to be cancelled. It's really very frustrating.

Hyde

19 Oct 2012, 02:29

lysol you should update the new option on blank and US ANSI blue letter set, hopefully the blue letter set will generate enough interest before the deadline >____>

pasph

19 Oct 2012, 11:25

Ordered US ANSI blue letter set

IvanIvanovich

22 Oct 2012, 00:36

Going to keep orders open for two more weeks. Hope we can reach the MOQ again.

guilleguillaume

22 Oct 2012, 01:07

lysol wrote:Going to keep orders open for two more weeks. Hope we can reach the MOQ again.
I hope so.

Still mad at those people who decide not to pay nor to say anything about it.

mbodrov

22 Oct 2012, 08:18

What's the geography of the people defaulting on their orders? Mostly geekhackers, or Koreans?

IvanIvanovich

22 Oct 2012, 17:13

Mostly Korean judging from the email providers. But at the same time Koreans also have the highest amount of paid orders.
Seems some Korean buy for a similar US/RU set from qwerkeys started more recently. I suspect many may have dropped out in favor of the much more expensive 37 set... whatever.

Acanthophis

22 Oct 2012, 17:40

And it's not even PBT! Madness!

IvanIvanovich

01 Nov 2012, 22:07

Added new options, US/Korean and US black with RGB text now available.

fossala
Elite +1

02 Nov 2012, 07:47

You should do rgb text on the dvorak keyboards.

IvanIvanovich

03 Nov 2012, 16:23

That may be a possibility.

adrock

05 Nov 2012, 12:42

I'd be in for one or two sets but I'd have to wait 'til payday on the 16th :S

IvanIvanovich

06 Nov 2012, 19:19

GREAT NEWS! I have got cleared with imsto to go ahead and get this moved into production status. I will leave orders open until next Friday 16 November to allow everyone to get thier final orders in on the latest set options. I will start sending out emails for order confirmations this weekend to get the final counts and make sure all order changes are accounted for.

guilleguillaume

06 Nov 2012, 20:38

Fantastic news!

I may add some sets to my order. Since it have been that difficult to get them may be a good choice to have some spare.

ddk

13 Nov 2012, 21:47

Just paid my invoice for a Dvorak set. Thank you for organising this!

maxmalkav
dye hard

15 Nov 2012, 01:20

Finally I've ordered a set with Russian layout. A few months ago I wouldn't have imagine myself spending such an amount of money on .. keycaps :roll:

maxmalkav
dye hard

16 Nov 2012, 01:01

Sorry for the double post. I didn't still receive any invoice to make the payment :(

IvanIvanovich

17 Nov 2012, 19:30

All orders have been invoiced as of today. If you have not yet paid please do so as soon as possible.
All those that ordered should have recieved email from me regarding order confirmation and mailing address. Please make sure to complete the form at the end of the email. All orders must be confirmed so I can get the total count to production.
Orders are now closed.
Thank you.

Kurk

18 Nov 2012, 19:26

I got my invoice but without any shipment costs. I've confirmed the order and added my address. Will I get a second invoice with shipping fees?

IvanIvanovich

18 Nov 2012, 19:32

Yes, shipping will be billed after order is packed and ready to be sent. I figured it would be best this way as it allows me to charge exact actual cost and avoid any overcharge or resorting to extortionate usps flat rate.

IvanIvanovich

23 Nov 2012, 23:57

I will give 3 more days for ekw808, isccredit, ryanlee0203, hector.santiago2, kenshin318, and fossala to pay their orders, and everyone to make any order changes if you have not. After that I am cancel unpaid invoice and all unconfirmed orders will get what is in their invoice. This needs to be done to get this into production and quit having more delay.
Thanks.

guilleguillaume

24 Nov 2012, 00:06

lysol wrote:I will give 3 more days for ekw808, isccredit, ryanlee0203, hector.santiago2, kenshin318, and fossala to pay their orders, and everyone to make any order changes if you have not. After that I am cancel unpaid invoice and all unconfirmed orders will get what is in their invoice. This needs to be done to get this into production and quit having more delay.
Thanks.
Lysol you may have said that before but... Is still possible to add new sets to the order?

I should receive some extra money and would consider it. By the way I already confirmed the order.

IvanIvanovich

27 Nov 2012, 17:18

Order has been paid. Will update with estimated production schedule soon.

Return to “Group buys”