Cherry MX and Matias switches

mashby

11 Sep 2014, 22:35

The following payments have been received for this group buy: worldspawn, CommandrCody

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

tlem

12 Sep 2014, 02:42

Any ETA on MXBROWN/NW? I see they are under preorder status in my invoice.

william20111

12 Sep 2014, 11:38

Where do the switches get shipped from? Was just trying to figure out how long they will be :)

also 7 bit had said they would be shipped last week is there any update on that. Cheers.
Last edited by william20111 on 12 Sep 2014, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.

7bit

12 Sep 2014, 11:56

tlem wrote: Any ETA on MXBROWN/NW? I see they are under preorder status in my invoice.
No, they are in stock. Just have to ship them out (today or tomorrow).
william20111 wrote: Where do the switches get shipped from? Was just trying to figure out how long they will be :)

also 7 bit had said they would be shipped last week is there any update on that. Cheers.
Sorry for the delay.
:oops:

william20111

12 Sep 2014, 11:59

No bother. Cheers for update :)

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

12 Sep 2014, 13:21

What is the status on "Cherry MX clear case", I would like to order some blacks but I want to know how long do I have to wait for them :D

Muirium
µ

12 Sep 2014, 13:41

My bet is still: "wishful thinking". He might get them… someday.

DanielT

12 Sep 2014, 14:08

I would have loved some "fake" nixies :P

madik

12 Sep 2014, 16:43

DanielT wrote: What is the status on "Cherry MX clear case", I would like to order some blacks but I want to know how long do I have to wait for them :D
Lots of people including me doesn't even know what does "Cherry MX clear case" is. Hardly there will be enough orders.

DanielT

12 Sep 2014, 17:16

The clear case means the top of the switch is transparent/translucid not black like on standard switches. On the first page of this thread there is a picture of the vintage version of those the rare and expensive Nixdorf blacks.
And the best part these are original Cherry ;)
There should me more orders because these are really cool

kaiserreich

12 Sep 2014, 17:19

Can you please check #230?
What is it still missing that it cannot ship yet?

7bit

12 Sep 2014, 17:40

Shipped 2 weeks ago. Maybe takes 3 weeks to arrive.
:roll:

mashby

12 Sep 2014, 19:07

The following payments have been received for this group buy: strafe, wav, tlem, geniekid

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

madik

12 Sep 2014, 20:47

DanielT wrote: The clear case means the top of the switch is transparent/translucid not black like on standard switches. On the first page of this thread there is a picture of the vintage version of those the rare and expensive Nixdorf blacks.
And the best part these are original Cherry ;)
There should me more orders because these are really cool

Well then there are several variants of the clear case for different switches. How are there different from each other? Is the case different for Red and Blue switch for example?

chzel

12 Sep 2014, 21:00

The "Nixdorfs" are old switches and hard to find, they are basically MX blacks.
The clear cases we are waiting on are a new product, the whole case is clear so that they can be used with an SMD led underneath the switch.
They have are made primarily for the Corsair RBG keyboards (http://www.corsair.com/en/landing/k95-rgb)
and Cherry is giving Corsair a head-start before general availability!
All main flavors should be available when they are released!

kaiserreich

13 Sep 2014, 07:06

7bit wrote: Shipped 2 weeks ago. Maybe takes 3 weeks to arrive.
:roll:
I received it this morning.

Jersern

14 Sep 2014, 07:51

Hi,

I'm new here so I'm kinda confused. I want some switches to replace all of the ones on my keyboard. Firstly, what currency is the prices in? USD or EUR? It says EUR but I'm getting the impression it's in USD. Also is shipping $5 world wide? Even to Australia?! :P Sorry, just too used to being ripped off for shipping etc just because I live in Australia! :( Also, what shipping service do you use? I kinda don't want to wait! :P

Thanks!

7bit

14 Sep 2014, 11:32

Prices are in EUR.
:-)

Shipping is 4 EUR woldwide, no matter how many switches you order!
:o

Shipping is by simple mail, no tracking, no insurance but if it gets lost I send a replacement or money.
:cool:

However, you can pay for other shipping methods ...
:cry:

OMG_its_Roel

14 Sep 2014, 12:15

i can't wait until the mx locks are availble
and shipping is 4 EUR am i right?

Jersern

14 Sep 2014, 12:26

What's the difference between the plate and PCB mounted switches? :shock: I have a plate mounted keyboard (Razer Blackwidow Tournament) that I wish to fully replace with Ergo Clears...... so I should use the plate mounted switches right........? :roll:

chzel

14 Sep 2014, 12:35

OMG_its_Roel > Unless the post above yours is a typo, shipping is now 5 EUR!

Jersern > It would be best to use plate mount, to save yourself a bit of trouble. The only difference is that PCB mount switches have two little plastic pins underneath to help with stability. KBs with a plate usually do not have the extra holes on the PCB for those pins, so you have to cut them off.

7bit

14 Sep 2014, 12:43

No, shipping is 4 EUR, the $5 irritated me.

You need plate mounted switches, ie NN (MXCLEAR not MXCLEAR/NW).

Jersern

15 Sep 2014, 00:00

Thank you very much!

Switches ordered and paid for :D hopefully they'll ship out soon and arrive quickly.

quake4mhger

15 Sep 2014, 06:06

Regrading to the MXLOCK, When is it going to be available?
And is the price 1.20EUR/each fixed?
Thanks you in advance :)

7bit

15 Sep 2014, 08:52

Price is fixed. I wait for a response how long delivery takes.

Jersern

15 Sep 2014, 12:55

When will the cherry mx clears be ready for shipping?

7bit

15 Sep 2014, 12:57

In 2 or 3 weeks.

Jersern

15 Sep 2014, 13:26

Alright thanks ^_^ time to play the waiting game T_T really wished they'd arrive within 3 weeks but oh well....

mashby

15 Sep 2014, 17:15

The following payments have been received for this group buy: Jersern, Hanni

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

elRetto

15 Sep 2014, 23:26

hey there 7bit, my order number is 0654 and I paid via sepa on the first of August. Didn't recive a confirmation or anything. Will it ship as soon as the mx lock switches arrive? thanks

Return to “Group buys”