Deskthority T-Shirt Group Buy Interest check

Half-Saint

02 Sep 2012, 11:40

Wait what? It's not the 80s anymore?

RougeRambo

02 Sep 2012, 11:47

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:I really dislike the idea of dt_front / deskthority.net_back shirts.
It's so.. 1990s.. It's just lame, sry
thats fine, criticism is welcome!
will take it into account.

Robstero

03 Sep 2012, 14:47

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:I really dislike the idea of dt_front / deskthority.net_back shirts.
No need for sry mintberryminuscrunch :) In any case, I may be totally into lame 90s fashion and be completey unaware of it. This is the sort of stuff I wear :D
Attachments
enhanced-buzz-11695-1329854027-22.jpg
enhanced-buzz-11695-1329854027-22.jpg (229.15 KiB) Viewed 5239 times

kbdfr
The Tiproman

03 Sep 2012, 15:17

Robstero wrote:
No need for sry mintberryminuscrunch :) In any case, I may be totally into lame 90s fashion and be completey unaware of it. This is the sort of stuff I wear :D
Long live vokuhila! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RougeRambo

03 Sep 2012, 20:12

haha reminds me of when i have textbooks from the 90s!

Trent

04 Sep 2012, 09:24

Well now that polos are in the running I change my interest check from t-shirt to polo.

Keep us updated!

mintberryminuscrunch

04 Sep 2012, 09:45

Robstero wrote:
Awesome :D

rindorbrot

03 Oct 2012, 16:13

Any news on this, is this still alive?

bhtooefr

03 Oct 2012, 16:34

I'm interested in an American XL size T-shirt.

And, consider this a vote for small DT on the front, large Deskthority (and in small print "input devices extraordinaire" below it) on the back.

Vierax

03 Oct 2012, 17:59

bhtooefr wrote:And, consider this a vote for small DT on the front, large Deskthority (and in small print "input devices extraordinaire" below it) on the back.
Me too but exactly in reversed front/back :·þ
I wonder what combination of colour is available ? I'd like a darkpurple tshirt with a yellow/cyan/magenta/white print (in order of préférence)
If it's not possible, at least an M sized white-printed black Tshirt for me.

RougeRambo

03 Oct 2012, 18:37

gah yes it is still alive sort of, ive been busy as has by friend who is doing the shirt logo

i have decided to do a first run and have the design ready i want to go with.
I will be doing black shirts, white medium size deskthority logo on the left of the chest.
Big Deskthority logo on the back with ""input devices extraordinaire" below it

pretty much what bhtooefr suggested

i know you all want different things, and that is good. but for a first run i have decided to just make a decision and stick with it. This is it.

Nask

04 Oct 2012, 03:07

Yeah ! :)
Still interested for one.

Vierax

04 Oct 2012, 03:57

RougeRambo wrote:I will be doing black shirts, white medium size deskthority logo on the left of the chest.
Big Deskthority logo on the back with ""input devices extraordinaire" below it

pretty much what bhtooefr suggested
Sounds great but the big rear logo is really not my style so I pass. Maybe for the Round 2 if it wont be for the white one or a Barbie pink :D
i know you all want different things, and that is good. but for a first run i have decided to just make a decision and stick with it. This is it.
And this is very understandable to begin prudently (or shyly) with a unique layout to "test the market", no offense at all.

Ascaii
The Beard

04 Oct 2012, 16:44

Im in for sure.

hoggy

20 Nov 2012, 22:42

Is this still alive? I'm still in for a shirt if it is.

RougeRambo

21 Nov 2012, 15:17

I was waiting to here back from my mate who was doing the final design for the shirts...guess we both forgot. will give him a prod.

RougeRambo

08 May 2013, 00:33

the GH thread reminded me of this, it just sort of fell by the way side anyway transparent desktority (you will have to save it to see it cause its err well transparent) and DT is white

black/white deskthority with black white backgrounds (included inverted for white backgrounds)

Transparent but with desk in black

kwago

08 May 2013, 06:03

in for one

RougeRambo

08 May 2013, 06:25

just produced one of these and ordered it for myself

Kurk

08 May 2013, 08:08

Nice shirts! But I really hope that you went for the leftmost back side for the buckling spring T-shirts. The alternative text is kind of ... unworthy.

bhtooefr

17 Aug 2013, 21:32

Necroposting, because... did anything ever happen with Deskthority shirts?

mintberryminuscrunch

18 Aug 2013, 11:34

bhtooefr wrote:Necroposting, because... did anything ever happen with Deskthority shirts?
not yet

Ascaii
The Beard

18 Aug 2013, 15:20

Perhaps the boring DT logo should be scrapped and replaced with something classier. Here's a blast from the past (I wonder who remembers this ^^)
Attachments
DT_cat.jpg
DT_cat.jpg (55.77 KiB) Viewed 4962 times

rindorbrot

18 Aug 2013, 16:21

Ascaii wrote:Perhaps the boring DT logo should be scrapped and replaced with something classier. Here's a blast from the past (I wonder who remembers this ^^)
I don't and now I am confused.

bhtooefr

18 Aug 2013, 16:23

I destitution to obtain such a shirt.

Findecanor

18 Aug 2013, 16:38

I propose that we should have a coloured T-shirt with white print like the logo in the forum's header image. Several colour options preferred.

Ascaii
The Beard

18 Aug 2013, 20:48

bhtooefr wrote:I destitution to obtain such a shirt.
Hurray, I'm not the only one :D

nathanscribe

18 Aug 2013, 22:47

I propose an "ESC" shirt. Red, with white text. Hey, or we could have running-away-keyboard-man shirts! I liked that little R3 guy.

Return to “Group buys”