KBC Poker - European Distribution - Questions

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Apr 2011, 21:41

2 Euros are really going to ruin you? As I said before, I will not ship unregistered on this.

runeazn

08 Apr 2011, 21:44

aha ok, no i just want to leave it for the fake cherry keypad and as if i will set money on the bank ever X times itll cost me money..

runeazn

12 Apr 2011, 15:59

can i pay shipping later date?

keyboardlover

12 Apr 2011, 16:47

I believe princesses can do whatever they want...

runeazn

12 Apr 2011, 17:19

mann that fun to call ppl princesses?

mSSM

22 Apr 2011, 19:17

Since I couldn't follow this group purchase from the very beginning:
How long is the estimated production and shipping time (i.e., when do you expect the keyboards to be done and subsequently shipped)?

Also, could you please update the list of payments received? I just want to be sure you received the money. :-)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

22 Apr 2011, 19:26

Please see here for the orriginal post:

http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?t=371&p=6653

I'll update the list sometime over the easter holidays. Terribly busy currently.

mSSM

25 Apr 2011, 20:55

Just another quick question about keycaps: I know you have mentioned that one is not able to get black on black keys, but I wonder why?
Does the mass order not allow for that or what is the reasoning behind only getting white on black?

CeeSA

25 Apr 2011, 21:11

elswhere said...
at this time is only this variant avail. without any option to change something.

xbb

25 Apr 2011, 21:18

I think you can buy keycaps from imsto, if he still have them, I think they should fit right?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

25 Apr 2011, 21:57

mSSM wrote:Just another quick question about keycaps: I know you have mentioned that one is not able to get black on black keys, but I wonder why?
Does the mass order not allow for that or what is the reasoning behind only getting white on black?
Currently this is the only model that is available. I am not sure when or if other keycap variants will be available.

ripster

26 Apr 2011, 00:22

I think these are standard Filco/Roswill style ABS molded keys with different texturing/lettering. At least from the pics.

Swede

17 May 2011, 18:44

Just wondering what case is used for this batch.
Is it the flat bottom or the one with room for cables underneath?

guilleguillaume

18 May 2011, 18:55

Swede wrote:Just wondering what case is used for this batch.
Is it the flat bottom or the one with room for cables underneath?
The one with room for cables was a custom made from an user here on Deskthority and is not for sale.

CeeSA

15 Jun 2011, 13:05

the list with the details who ordered what is anywhere?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Jun 2011, 17:03

That list is not public, since it also includes shipping addresses and stuff. If you want ot know something, I can look it up though.

mSSM

26 Jul 2011, 15:05

Since most likely we will get the Poker's sometime in August or even September, is it possible to change our shipping addresses? Most likely, I won't be even close to my original shipping location...

Return to “Group buys”