Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Parjánya

04 Feb 2016, 18:19

7bit, do you have any 2.25u shift left, and a return key? I'm about to finish my leftovers order (hah) but I'm still missing these :'(

mashby

04 Feb 2016, 22:11

I just finished an audit my what I've collected and compared it to 7bit's log. We're doing one more sync to make everything is square and then I'll send him the next batch of payments. The goal is just to make sure nothing has fallen in the cracks.

@Gray Jian -- one of the corrections includes a payment that you've made. We're on it.

mashby

05 Feb 2016, 00:13

THRILLED to report that 7bit and I were able to reconcile everything and we're now square. Rest assured that the issues were all mine, but we've confirmed that all transactions I've received have been submitted to 7bot and are accounted for. *whew*

The following payments have been received for this group buy: mantle pro x2, Kuang2 ,enoid222

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

skaloola

05 Feb 2016, 05:08

Received my order today. Unfortunately it'a missing a lot of stuff. #0681.. was it split into two shipments or something maybe?

Also, what is this weird looking cherry switch that was included? :)

PS Im only talking about the stuff marked shipped on my invoice... don't mean HONEYB

s1mone

05 Feb 2016, 08:51

I ordered shipping tracking service for $3.

SHIPTRACKED |Ship tracked worldwide | 3.00| 1| | 3.00

But my WASSUP status says..

SHIPPINGp:uninsured:untracked:1:635:7

Does it mean I can not get the tracking service? :?

7bit

05 Feb 2016, 09:40

s1mone wrote: I ordered shipping tracking service for $3.

Thanks for spotting that error.
:-)

s1mone

05 Feb 2016, 09:59

7bit wrote:
s1mone wrote: I ordered shipping tracking service for $3.

Thanks for spotting that error.
Oh :o

Gray Jian

05 Feb 2016, 10:39

mashby wrote: I just finished an audit my what I've collected and compared it to 7bit's log. We're doing one more sync to make everything is square and then I'll send him the next batch of payments. The goal is just to make sure nothing has fallen in the cracks.

@Gray Jian -- one of the corrections includes a payment that you've made. We're on it.
@mashby --Dear mashby, I think there is a mistake in my payment, about the paypal fee, please check again!!

Gray Jian

05 Feb 2016, 10:42

@7bit--Dear 7bit, I think there is still a mistake in my invoice, about the due, please check again!!

7bit

05 Feb 2016, 10:53

One moment, please ...
:oops:

OK, problem solved.

skaloola

05 Feb 2016, 11:27

skaloola wrote: Received my order today. Unfortunately it'a missing a lot of stuff. #0681.. was it split into two shipments or something maybe?

Also, what is this weird looking cherry switch that was included? :)

PS Im only talking about the stuff marked shipped on my invoice... don't mean HONEYB
Looks like there should only be one package, though would make sense that there might be two (the package was stuffed). I suppose listing what I received vs whats missing would be helpful? Let me know.

7bit

05 Feb 2016, 11:36

I'm quite sure the other packge comes in a few moments, or hours, if not days.
;-)

enoid222

05 Feb 2016, 11:37

7bit wrote: One moment, please ...

OK, problem solved.
Can I send you taking the time to look at the PM do?
Thank you :)

classicps

05 Feb 2016, 12:00

@7bit could you please ship out my package today? tracking shipping please! you promised me ship to me,but never say when, what should i do!

skaloola

05 Feb 2016, 13:17

7bit wrote: I'm quite sure the other packge comes in a few moments, or hours, if not days.
;-)
So it was shipped in two packages?

Gray Jian

05 Feb 2016, 14:37

7bit wrote: One moment, please ...

OK, problem solved.
Thank you, 7bit.

1deeg

05 Feb 2016, 18:38

7bit wrote: If you paid in USD, refunds will be sent once mashby has the first $10,000 together, so SP can be pleased and is happily run the production. This could happen in a few days if everybody pays!
:cool:
Any update on this now that a count has been made?

skaloola

06 Feb 2016, 10:05

skaloola wrote:
7bit wrote: I'm quite sure the other packge comes in a few moments, or hours, if not days.
;-)
So it was shipped in two packages?
Ok, 2nd pack arrived. I can probably populate 5 boards with all these. And just moticed my typo for a quantity ot"10"on one thing ... lol.

mufonix

09 Feb 2016, 21:53

I feel like this has been asked and answered a bunch of times but if I placed an order for Round 5a (HoneyB), does that mean those haven't been produced yet? Is all of the talk of "two years" a joke or should I actually expect to be waiting that long?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

09 Feb 2016, 21:59

mufonix wrote: I feel like this has been asked and answered a bunch of times but if I placed an order for Round 5a (HoneyB), does that mean those haven't been produced yet? Is all of the talk of "two years" a joke or should I actually expect to be waiting that long?
Make this you start page. Round6 is officially scheduled for completion in april.
http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/

mufonix

09 Feb 2016, 22:02

Got it, thanks. So round 5a is essentially round 6?

iss

10 Feb 2016, 01:34

mufonix wrote: Got it, thanks. So round 5a is essentially round 6?
It is Round 6- 5A was renamed to 6 shortly after the preorder period ended.

WNovizar

10 Feb 2016, 06:16

Hello 7bit, I pm'd you about R5 and 6 leftover, please read them!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

10 Feb 2016, 08:58

mufonix wrote: Got it, thanks. So round 5a is essentially round 6?
Indeed, Round5A is now six, sonst ändert sich nix !
WNovizar wrote: Hello 7bit, I pm'd you about R5 and 6 leftover, please read them!
His response rate is about 5% above 7bot's reponse rate. The most important trait when dealing with 7bit is patience. There are rumors the elves 7bit enslaved to sort & ship the keycaps are forming a union and this somewhat responsible for the delays.

rominronin

10 Feb 2016, 10:03

Just got my R5 package today, really happy with them. Really looking forward to my R6 delivery! Thanks 7bit and mashby.

s0b

10 Feb 2016, 12:26

Oops! I did a mistake. I ordered a few sets on the R5 group buy but I forgot to order space bars. I need one of each of the following items:

HONEY/SPACE625
HONEY/SPACE625/GREY
HONEY/SPACE625/RED
HONEY/SPACE625/BLACK

Do you know if I can order that somewhere?

7bit

10 Feb 2016, 12:50

Just pm the bot!

mecano

10 Feb 2016, 22:29

any date for next R5 shipping batch? :)

profanu429

11 Feb 2016, 00:12

mashby wrote: Thanks for all the suggestions, but the two sets that I've ordered for Round 5a are the SPH and Purple and Cream. So I'm looking for keys that best match those series.

HHKB Keys
For anyone else looking to outfit an HHKB layout on a Cherry MX board, here are the keys that you need in addition to whatever core sets you've chosen:
  • Row 1
    • 1 "Vertical Backslash" 1x (match your alpha color) [link]
    • 1 "Tilde Prime" 1x (match your mod color) [link]
  • Row 2
    • 1 "Delete" 1.5x
  • Row 3
    • 1 "Control" 1.75x [link]
    • 1 "Shift" size 1.75x [link]
    • 1 "FN" 1x
    • 2 "Alt" 1x (two)
    • 2"Diamond" 1.5x (two)
Just to double check, the Tilde Prime is included in a kit like HONEYB/ALPHA/GREY correct? I see it pictured but this post got me worried that maybe it's not? Trying to build up a HHKB kit from the leftovers and everything is coming together unless I truly need one of the HONEYB/TILDEBPRIME individual keys also!

priyadi

11 Feb 2016, 16:15

to 7bit or mashby: I made an order but before my latest payment is confirmed by mashby (I forgot to add the spacebar). Now the bot sent me an invoice for all items including those I've already made payment for. Do I simply need to pay the difference, or do I need to wait until mashby cleared my last payment?

Return to “Group buys”