Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Red_M

25 Feb 2016, 11:20

I paid a while ago, why am I not on the list?

pcaro

25 Feb 2016, 12:22

Red_M wrote: I paid a while ago, why am I not on the list?
me too

mashby

25 Feb 2016, 20:58

pcaro wrote:
me too
If you paid via PayPal or Google Wallet please e-mail (me@mashby.com), or PM me so that I can verify that I have received your payment. I will need the following: I don't see either of your usernames in my list, but I may have made a mistake and will need to review the payments in Google Wallet and PayPal, which is why I need the above information.

mashby

25 Feb 2016, 21:00

The following payments have been received for this group buy: gnarlsagan, Redline, Parj=C3=A1nya, rjmana (x2), unclebrudy, mashby, t8c, profanu429, Gray Jian

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

mashby

26 Feb 2016, 00:49

Just wanted to clarify something because it seems that my updates may be a bit confusing.

When I post an update like the one above, it is only to let participants in the group buy know of the recent payments that I've received. It's just a simple confirmation to let them know that their payment has been received and sent to 7bit.

If you don't see your name in the list, that is to be expected. There are 100's of orders (maybe thousands?) in this group buy, so you'll only see the most recent payments displayed here. If your invoice shows that you don't owe anything, or if you haven't sent in a payment recently, you won't see your name in my updates.

Hope that clarifies things and sorry for any confusion my updates may have caused, but if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

t8c

26 Feb 2016, 09:59

Looks like Round 6 will be split into two phases -> http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/

Phase 2 is expected to be complete 30th of june 2016. What does that entail ? :)

Muirium
µ

26 Feb 2016, 10:23

It means you'll be lucky to get your caps before Christmas. Seriously.

t8c

26 Feb 2016, 11:38

Muirium wrote: It means you'll be lucky to get your caps before Christmas. Seriously.
Hmm I'll get the turkey and christmas ornaments ready...

McPwned

26 Feb 2016, 14:32

7bit, does SP brief you on how they're going to stage production in advance, or do they just do whatever they want once they have your order? I know for R5 they delayed frequently as they saw fit, but I had some hope that they would improve their process so as to actually complete their orders in the sequence they were received.

7bit

27 Feb 2016, 13:31

They first produce everything with GD/BFP/RDE and later the rest. However, originally I've been told they would start production in January, then February, now it seems to be March.
:cry:

priyadi

27 Feb 2016, 18:30

7bit wrote: They first produce everything with GD/BFP/RDE and later the rest. However, originally I've been told they would start production in January, then February, now it seems to be March.
:cry:
That's a bummer. I have grey-red-blue-black on order, so it looks like my order will be splitted into 2 phases. Is it too much if I ask separate shipment for each phase? Especially since they will be too far apart.

btw, how can nantucket & pulse get that ahead in the queue?

zslane

27 Feb 2016, 19:18

Most likely because Nantucket and Pulse paid up before Round 6.

7bit

27 Feb 2016, 19:40

These are still available:
HONEYB/TKL/CADET
Price: $159

HONEYB/NUMPAD/CADET
$39

HONEYB/HYPER7/NUMPAD
Price: $29

HONEYB/TENKLESS/RED

HONEYB/TENKLESS/CREAM

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/WHITE
Price: $55

HONEYB/TKLBASE/GREY
Price: $69

HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT
Price: $59

HONEYB/ISO/GREY
Price: $16

HONEYB/UK/BLUE
$9

HONEYB/INTER/GREY
Price: $45

HONEYB/COLEMAK/SPH
Price: $19

HONEYB/FUNCTION3/BLUE
Price: $32

And many more ...

Round 6 leftovers
:o

BALTHAZ4R

27 Feb 2016, 20:39

Hi! Are there any SA grab bags still available? Thank you

colibius
Fiddling while Rome burns

28 Feb 2016, 01:02

BALTHAZ4R wrote: Hi! Are there any SA grab bags still available? Thank you
I would dearly love a grab bag, too, but no, right now they are not available. Maybe sometime after the Round 6 keycaps are delivered, there will be more? I'm hoping so.

briancvrrbs

28 Feb 2016, 02:36

colibius wrote:
BALTHAZ4R wrote: Hi! Are there any SA grab bags still available? Thank you
I would dearly love a grab bag, too, but no, right now they are not available. Maybe sometime after the Round 6 keycaps are delivered, there will be more? I'm hoping so.
IF we order from Round 6 Leftovers, what is the shipping estimate? :0
I just sent an order to the bot and I'm hoping it wouldn't take as long as Round 5 did, but even if it does, I'd still keep my order.
Also, it didnt give directions on what to put in the subject line for the Order PM, any suggesstions?

Thanks!

colibius
Fiddling while Rome burns

28 Feb 2016, 02:56

briancvrrbs wrote: Also, it didnt give directions on what to put in the subject line for the Order PM, any suggesstions?
I don't think it matters. I have been putting semi-random garbage in the subject line, and evidently caused no trouble. Try poetry.

mecano

29 Feb 2016, 11:28

mecano wrote:
mrbill wrote: Any rough estimate on when R5 leftovers (if requested to ship separately) will go out?
Willing to know as well ;)
Please? There has been one month since payment for R5 leftovers with separate shipping and tracking and no news.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

29 Feb 2016, 14:32

Looks like Round6 Phase 2 will be done by ... end of June :)

Round 6 - Phase 2 (SA) Quoted Tentative completion 6/30.

=> lol "Tentative"

http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/

crack the whip 7bit!

mSSM

29 Feb 2016, 15:04

Any ideas which orders belong to phase 1 vs phase 2? Holding my thumbs for being in part 1. My memory of having joined this group buy starts fading... :D

Wodan
ISO Advocate

29 Feb 2016, 15:08

Depends on the colors/plastic. Fortunately this round was renamed to ROUND6. Would have been pretty silly to have a

Round 5 a Phase 1

Time to take SP's office pet hostage and force an early production start.

"If you want to have puffy back in one part, send me 1mio. SA caps with random legends"

I hope it's a rat. I couldn't chop a cat for keycaps. Then again, I'm sure there's people who would.

s0b

29 Feb 2016, 16:14

I sent a message to 7bot and a WASSUP after it but still no answer, is the bot still working? Am I doing something wrong?

Halvar

29 Feb 2016, 16:34

The bot only works when his boss is looking. When 7bit is away, the bot plays keycap sokoban.

mashby

29 Feb 2016, 18:21

The following NEW payments have been received for this group buy: hkf, toidbb, robotindian, dgdosen, jrwil, colibius, haoooo

And the following refunds: mufonix, cdodd.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

robotindian

29 Feb 2016, 18:31

bang bang. thanks mashby! can't wait.

segacontroller

29 Feb 2016, 18:44

You know, I thought I got in on the leftovers..... but is my order for a new run?

I tried to hit up 7bit a few times, but feel like a pest PMing him. Anyone want to fill me in on what I actually ordered lol.

banjomascot

29 Feb 2016, 19:18

is the bot working? or do I fail at ordering? :(

Muirium
µ

29 Feb 2016, 19:35

He's not a bot! You take that back!

(He's more of a German mechanical Turk.)

obfuscated

29 Feb 2016, 22:13

Is it normal that my shipment (0773) hasn't arrived for more than a month?
Last time it arrived in less than two weeks.

untyped

01 Mar 2016, 02:21

After we pay for Round 5 leftovers, is something additional required to trigger shipping?

I just sent a "SHIPNOW" message to 7bot, because I found it mentioned in older comments... but I'm a little confused about the process. Is there something else I need to do?

Return to “Group buys”