Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

caligo

12 Mar 2016, 22:23

dgdosen wrote:
7bit wrote: The other colors come later (WFK, GPA, RAS, NN) because there is a bit of money missing.
:o

To speed things up, please order more of the leftovers!!!
:-)
Here's a question - what do you mean by money missing? Aren't all of these group buys pre-paid?
So far, the approach appears to be that 7bit orders more of certain kits than has actually been sold in order to reach the MOQ for said kits. These extras are then sold as 'leftovers' – hence the selling of leftover keys from Round 6, a round which is yet to be produced. I'm not sure how 7bit handles the whole thing – presumably, he pays for the as of yet unsold keycaps himself, hoping he'll be able to sell them later. If that is the case, there's probably a limit to how much of his own money he's willing to part with in the hopes of making it back through leftover sales (unless running crazy group buys for keyboard geeks is something that makes you filthy rich, but I doubt it).

zslane

13 Mar 2016, 08:21

Running crazy group buys for keyboard geeks doesn't make you rich, it makes you insane.

mashby

15 Mar 2016, 19:59

The following recent payments have been received for this group buy: s0b, meanderingthalweg, s1mone, plouis-lj, CaptainYukon, lopes, httpstr, captain_sparklepants x3, Redline, nafsasp

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

skaloola

16 Mar 2016, 16:05

been waiting on my refund for quite a long time now

7bit

19 Mar 2016, 18:57

I'm back.
:ugeek:

Thanks for everybody who sent me money so I could buy food and fuel.
:evilgeek:

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Mar 2016, 18:59

zslane

19 Mar 2016, 19:49

Now that 7bit is back, it is time to again push for...

PHASE1

the kit that pays to have phase 1 keycaps sent immediately rather than waiting for the rest of our (phase 2) keycaps. All those in favor say "aye"!

mecano

19 Mar 2016, 20:15

I vote for Round5 leftovers shipping :twisted:

Hope you flew to a warm place for your vacations, it's damn freezy here.

lolpes

19 Mar 2016, 20:46

Update the quantities pls 7bit, i tried to purchase a tkl cadet kit and wasn't able to although in the round 6 leftovers page it is there :/

Hope you had a nice vacation :)

7bit

19 Mar 2016, 21:31

mecano wrote: I vote for Round5 leftovers shipping :twisted:

My vacation was more like this:
lolpes wrote: Update the quantities pls 7bit, i tried to purchase a tkl cadet kit and wasn't able to although in the round 6 leftovers page it is there :/

Hope you had a nice vacation :)
They might be all gone. I must take a look tomorrow.

nafsasp

19 Mar 2016, 22:41

Does anyone know if you can change your leftovers order after you've paid? I want to switch one kit and maybe add a kit or two.

zslane

20 Mar 2016, 01:48

I believe you can add kits, but you can't subtract at this point.

Kuang2

20 Mar 2016, 07:21

Hello,

I try to add more kit to R6 leftover, but it seem that 7bot not working right now.

mecano

20 Mar 2016, 11:34

7bit wrote:
mecano wrote: I vote for Round5 leftovers shipping :twisted:

My vacation was more like this:
Ah ah! Planet Hoth! Met any wampa?

mecano

20 Mar 2016, 11:38

zslane wrote: I believe you can add kits, but you can't subtract at this point.
Should be written on your invoice:
LOCKED |items that can't be cleared| | | |

gtxorb

20 Mar 2016, 12:21

Still any SP bags?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Mar 2016, 16:48

Sooo ... any feedback from SP regarding the production process ?

Status page says "In production" but I'm having a hard time believing that.

Also what's the new status on Phase2 after everyone paid up ? Funded ? 10% funded ? 90% funded ?

mSSM

21 Mar 2016, 17:38

7bit wrote: I'm back.

Thanks for everybody who sent me money so I could buy food and fuel.
Could you comment on which whites are going to be produced? You only mentioned WFK, but there is also WV, which is part of the purple + cream sets (RDE with WV).

obfuscated

21 Mar 2016, 20:40

obfuscated wrote: Is it normal that my shipment (0773) hasn't arrived for more than a month?
Last time it arrived in less than two weeks.
Any chance I can get some info what is going on with my package?
It is close to two months since it has been sent and it still hasn't arrived. :cry:
And this is shipping a small package from Europe to Europe. :roll:

hkf

22 Mar 2016, 00:10

I've sent WASSUP to 7bot a few times to no response, can I check the status of my order #0860 ?

davkol

22 Mar 2016, 11:18

obfuscated wrote:
obfuscated wrote: Is it normal that my shipment (0773) hasn't arrived for more than a month?
Last time it arrived in less than two weeks.
Any chance I can get some info what is going on with my package?
It is close to two months since it has been sent and it still hasn't arrived. :cry:
And this is shipping a small package from Europe to Europe. :roll:
Same here. mashby confirmed receiving my payment on 17th January, and the order was marked as SHIPPED between 23rd and 27th January, but that's all I have.

Packages from Germany usually get to me in a week, two weeks at worst.

mecano

22 Mar 2016, 11:50

hkf wrote: I've sent WASSUP to 7bot a few times to no response, can I check the status of my order #0860 ?
Keep trying, I noted 7bot usualy is out on week-ends.

Radlife

23 Mar 2016, 03:33

Who would I talk to if one of my payments don't show up in the invoice? In Google Wallet it says that the transaction was completed.

hotrattz

23 Mar 2016, 04:25

having trouble seeing the reds

looking for red;

undo
cut
copy
paste
find
save
panic
reload
esc x2

are those available?

caligo

23 Mar 2016, 07:59

Radlife wrote:Who would I talk to if one of my payments don't show up in the invoice? In Google Wallet it says that the transaction was completed.
PM:ing 7bit is probably your best bet. But I'm in the same predicament (albeit with a bank transfer), as was someone else a few posts back. It might just be a glitch in 7bot's programming or something. Either that, or the bot has gained sentience and made plans to run away to the Bahamas. :o But I'd give 7bit some time to sort it out – my guess is that there is quite a backlog of stuff for him to deal with at the moment, seeing as he just got back from building snowbots.

mecano

23 Mar 2016, 11:46

caligo wrote:
Radlife wrote:Who would I talk to if one of my payments don't show up in the invoice? In Google Wallet it says that the transaction was completed.
PM:ing 7bit is probably your best bet. But I'm in the same predicament (albeit with a bank transfer), as was someone else a few posts back. It might just be a glitch in 7bot's programming or something. Either that, or the bot has gained sentience and made plans to run away to the Bahamas. :o But I'd give 7bit some time to sort it out – my guess is that there is quite a backlog of stuff for him to deal with at the moment, seeing as he just got back from building snowbots.
I may mistaken but I don't think the bot is handling wire transfers these have to be fed by hand back into the bot's data. Usually this doesn't take long (from buyer's view) but got worried for my last transfer that didn't show after a week so I issued a pm to 7bit about this and he came back to me and edited it. I don't know about google wallet though.

7bit

23 Mar 2016, 13:35

Radlife wrote: Who would I talk to if one of my payments don't show up in the invoice? In Google Wallet it says that the transaction was completed.
It takes usually up to 10 days until mashby updates the list.

Please be patient!

caligo

23 Mar 2016, 13:36

mecano wrote:
caligo wrote:
I may mistaken but I don't think the bot is handling wire transfers these have to be fed by hand back into the bot's data. Usually this doesn't take long (from buyer's view) but got worried for my last transfer that didn't show after a week so I issued a pm to 7bit about this and he came back to me and edited it. I don't know about google wallet though.
Yes, I guess that statement was a tad imprecise – what I meant was that the information might not have made it to 7bot due to either kinks in the code making it fail to register said info, or just 7bit forgetting to tell the bot about the payment. Seeing as there are several of us with the same issue, there's most likely a problem with one specific batch of payment registrations. But this is all speculation at this point. I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one – that means some error in 7bit's or 7bot's bookkeeping is a far more likely culprit than my money being lost forever somewhere in cyberspace.

Radlife

23 Mar 2016, 13:59

7bit wrote:
Radlife wrote: Who would I talk to if one of my payments don't show up in the invoice? In Google Wallet it says that the transaction was completed.
It takes usually up to 10 days until mashby updates the list.

Please be patient!

I understand that but I made the payment on March 8th and is already been 2 weeks. I've made another payment to get another key and that one is on the invoice, but this one isn't.

7bit

23 Mar 2016, 14:08

I look into it ...
:roll:

Return to “Group buys”