Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Radlife

07 Apr 2016, 20:08

If PMK is scheduled to finish on 4/11, how soon will that ship after all the sorting is done?

chuckdee

07 Apr 2016, 20:42

I posted an order, then realized that I'd gotten how to put quantities in wrong:

I put in:

HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE
HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE
HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE
HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE

Instead of
HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE 4

So it only added one to my order.

In order to add the other three, I sent

HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE 3

Is that correct? I haven't received an addendum or a changed invoice, so I think I did something wrong again.

How would I update my invoice to add the other three?

Halvar

07 Apr 2016, 20:55

HONEYB/R2U100/BLUE 4

replaces the one you ordered by 4.

wiki/Round_6#Example_orders

7bit

07 Apr 2016, 21:22

Radlife wrote: If PMK is scheduled to finish on 4/11, how soon will that ship after all the sorting is done?
It will take about 2 months until I have the keys and have them sorted (the first half of the production). If I don't get the 2nd half before sorting of the first half is finished, I will ship the first half out. Most orders require more than one package anyway.

BTW: The first half is everything with BFP, GD, RDE (Space Cadet style, violett and cream) and the 2nd half is the Honeywell colors.

deniedscout

08 Apr 2016, 00:02

7bit wrote:
Radlife wrote: If PMK is scheduled to finish on 4/11, how soon will that ship after all the sorting is done?
It will take about 2 months until I have the keys and have them sorted (the first half of the production). If I don't get the 2nd half before sorting of the first half is finished, I will ship the first half out. Most orders require more than one package anyway.

BTW: The first half is everything with BFP, GD, RDE (Space Cadet style, violett and cream) and the 2nd half is the Honeywell colors.
So the second half is expected to ship out in like 4 months?

khongthenhuvay

08 Apr 2016, 03:25

Does the 2nd half mean "Round 6 Phase 2" in PMK schedule? When do you expected to have both half shipped to us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7bit

08 Apr 2016, 13:53

"Round 6 Phase 2" is the 2nd half.
:-)

I still wait for the fisrt half to be finished. Sorting/sjipping for first half should take about 2 months. I don't have a fixed date for 2md half.
:roll:

deniedscout

08 Apr 2016, 20:51

7bit wrote: "Round 6 Phase 2" is the 2nd half.

I still wait for the fisrt half to be finished. Sorting/sjipping for first half should take about 2 months. I don't have a fixed date for 2md half.
:roll:
But the second half has started production, right?

Sorry for all the questions; this is my first group buy and I'm still very unfamiliar with how everything works.

c2lknt

08 Apr 2016, 22:52

deniedscout wrote:
But the second half has started production, right?

Sorry for all the questions; this is my first group buy and I'm still very unfamiliar with how everything works.
Unlikely. It appears that Signature Plastics does things in order (rather than concurrently), so, if you look at their schedule for SA caps, you've got:
http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/ wrote: Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) In production Expected completion 4/11. No KeyShop sales.
Granite (DSA sub) In production Expected completion 4/11 for first half; 5/4 for second half. No KeyShop sales.
Pulse Round 2 (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 5/26.
1976 Round 2 (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 7/29.
Nantucket Selectric (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 8/31
Round 6 - Phase 2 (SA) Quoted
So once it's fully funded, it'll go (presumably) at the end of the list - so, if they're all 1-2 months, we can guess October-ish maybe?

deniedscout

08 Apr 2016, 23:16

...Oh...

I wish I knew that a while ago.

chanlol

09 Apr 2016, 09:00

Can I order Round 6 leftovers now? I placed an order to 7bot. But no response. :(

kurtle107

09 Apr 2016, 14:13

Hi Guys
im new in deskthority, please anyone show me how to join the GB here, i would like to buy some set
anyway thank you so much

chuckdee

09 Apr 2016, 17:56

kurtle107 wrote: Hi Guys
im new in deskthority, please anyone show me how to join the GB here, i would like to buy some set
anyway thank you so much
Check the Round 6 Wiki entry for instructions

MechanicalCafe

09 Apr 2016, 20:46

I have a question about how shipping is calculated.

I already paid for HONEYB/TKLBASE/WHITE a couple of weeks ago
and today added:
message 1 to bot as a reply to original order:

HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE
HONEYB/WEBWIT150/WHITE
HONEYB/RETURN225/RED

message 2 to bot reply to orginal order:
HONEYB/ALPHA/WHITE

Would someone be able to breakdown how much shipping I'll be paying and how it's calculated?

zslane

09 Apr 2016, 22:23

Note: some of those white kits may be sold out, so don't be surprised if they don't get added to your invoice.

Shipping maxes out at $7USD no matter how many keycaps you order. The shipping cost should appear on your invoice already.

obfuscated

10 Apr 2016, 16:20

7bit wrote:
obfuscated wrote: Seems your order has been lost. I must see if I have everything still in stock, Otheriwse, you will get a refund.
I mostly care about the switches in my order.
But if you have fn keys that are different colour you can send those instead.
Do I have to pay for shipping?

nosage

11 Apr 2016, 15:20

Happy Phase 1 expected completion day!

lolpes

11 Apr 2016, 15:36

Now for the 3 years of sorting and delivery :twisted:

zslane

11 Apr 2016, 22:18

I'd be in a more celebratory mood if I knew there was a way to get Phase 1 shipped out without having to wait for Phase 2...

tullo_x86

11 Apr 2016, 23:43

PayPal seems to have eaten the invoice reference and not passed it on to mashby. How can I fix this?

Data

12 Apr 2016, 02:20

Curious, my order shows SHIPTRACKED (and has for many months) but the last invoice says it "will be shipped uninsured, without tracking, in 1 pack, at a weight of 0g." That doesn't seem right.

peiji1981

12 Apr 2016, 07:22

how to cancel my order and apply for refund?

caligo

12 Apr 2016, 07:49

peiji1981 wrote:how to cancel my order and apply for refund?
The deadline for jumping of was in december – the money has been transfered to SP, and the keys are already in production. In other words, I'm not sure cancelling is an option anymore. However, you will most likely be able to sell your order (or parts of it) to someone else here at DT.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Apr 2016, 08:39

Can i haz keycaps now ?
Production finished yesterday and no delivery yet.

McPwned

12 Apr 2016, 13:58

Wodan wrote: Can i haz keycaps now ?
If "now" is in several months, sure.

lolpes

12 Apr 2016, 13:58

McPwned wrote:
Ha if "several months" is one or 2 years, then sure :D

deniedscout

12 Apr 2016, 14:02

lolpes wrote:
McPwned wrote:
Ha if "several months" is one or 2 years, then sure :D
7bit said sorting of the first half will take around 2 months, and if he doesn't get the second half by the time he's done, he'll ship the first half out.

lolpes

12 Apr 2016, 14:07

deniedscout wrote:
7bit said sorting of the first half will take around 2 months, and if he doesn't get the second half by the time he's done, he'll ship the first half out.
Well always take the estimate given by 7bit and multiply it by 3 or 4, and that should give you a real estimate, minus the delays :)

He is not lying, you just have to make some adjustments to whatever timeframe he gives you in order to properly translate them :) It's almost like Valve time xD

kurtle107

12 Apr 2016, 19:22

peiji1981 wrote: how to cancel my order and apply for refund?
how much you order and what your order bro

peiji1981

13 Apr 2016, 07:45

caligo wrote:
peiji1981 wrote:how to cancel my order and apply for refund?
The deadline for jumping of was in december – the money has been transfered to SP, and the keys are already in production. In other words, I'm not sure cancelling is an option anymore. However, you will most likely be able to sell your order (or parts of it) to someone else here at DT.
Thx u, I think I will do nothing but wait my kits

Return to “Group buys”