Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

26 Apr 2016, 05:02

Participating in a 7bit group buy is not for the impatient. It's almost not even for the patient. You have to have the patience of a saint. Believe me, I would never bother if it weren't for my desperate love of the Space Cadet set. I am making a very special exception for that set.

It is painful to realize that the lack of patient devotion (by others) to this group buy hurts its ability to get through the production process. But for me, it's worth it. But Space Cadet is the only set I'd put up with this for.

deniedscout

26 Apr 2016, 05:24

McPwned wrote:
CollinMel wrote:
McPwned wrote: To quote 7bit? Before Christmas.
damn. I might not even be @ the same address by then.
It's important to note that he didn't specify the year, and said it before Christmas 2015.
If I had to guess, considering how the rest of 7bit's group buys go, I would assume he means this Christmas.

pederlol

26 Apr 2016, 11:06

Is it hoping for too much, or can I ask what the status is of order #0052

7bit

26 Apr 2016, 11:32

Everything in blue/violett/cream will ship quite soon and
everything in white/grey/red/black will ship really soon.
:roll:

MrWildBunnycat

26 Apr 2016, 12:15

Does 7bit work for valve? I sense valve-time :D

lolpes

26 Apr 2016, 12:22

MrWildBunnycat wrote: Does 7bit work for valve? I sense valve-time :D

mecano

26 Apr 2016, 12:38

7bit wrote: Everything in blue/violett/cream will ship quite soon and
everything in white/grey/red/black will ship really soon.
that's funny, etymologically speaking, I would have say that 'really' was sooner than 'quite' :D
Wasn't GD due to be produced with the march batch?
Previous icantrecallwhodidpostthis post about this said GD, BFP, RDE in march, and WFK, GPA, RAS, NN later.

mashby

26 Apr 2016, 15:51

The following RECENT payments have been received for this group buy: Radlife, smullyan, michael, gab, flyinglotus1983, c2lknt, blind, 82d28a, Butters, tullo_x86, simonalanclark, cods, shengpizi, nosage, meanderingthalweg, ipreferpie, shengpizi, khongthenhuvay, nguyenkimtam, nguyenkimtam, meanderingthalweg

The following refunds have been sent: skaloola, farm, captain_sparklepants, nikonf5, infodroid, misha

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

zslane

26 Apr 2016, 19:56

I just received a new invoice even though I haven't changed my order since last year. How did I go from having a $2 credit to now owing $3.12?

dorf

26 Apr 2016, 20:11

zslane wrote: I just received a new invoice even though I haven't changed my order since last year. How did I go from having a $2 credit to now owing $3.12?
Me too! But I have 15$ to spend. Yay!

curly haired boy

26 Apr 2016, 20:18

Hi folks, I recently got an email that said I had a 1 dollar credit. It also said that:

"Please order more or ask for a refund."

" Your order will be shipped uninsured, without tracking,
in 1 pack, at a weight of 0g."

I'm okay with not having tracking on the package, but just because I have a credit, does that mean my order won't ship?

7bit

26 Apr 2016, 21:06

This 0g thing happens if you only have kits in your order that can't be shipped right now.
:oops:

error1

26 Apr 2016, 21:20

My order somehow got SHIPTRACKED twice when I tried to add it after seing the "your order will ship uninsured" line, and now I owe money again. I really should learn not to touch my order, I break something every time! :D

helveticaman

26 Apr 2016, 21:34

error1 wrote: I really should learn not to touch my order, I break something every time! :D
username checks out

curly haired boy

26 Apr 2016, 22:12

7bit wrote: This 0g thing happens if you only have kits in your order that can't be shipped right now.
:oops:
oh good. So as soon as the kits are in, they can be shipped? I don't need the 1 dollar credit, and I don't want it to delay my order, lol :mrgreen:

zslane

26 Apr 2016, 22:19

I just noticed that even though I haven't added anything to my order since last year, my invoice went from SHIPTRACKED quantity 1 for $3 to SHIPTRACKED quantity 4 for $12 today!

Explain pls?

mecano

26 Apr 2016, 22:23

Bot want candies?

Dadrophenia

27 Apr 2016, 06:46

This is my first time on Deskthority and participating in a Deskthority group buy. I payed my invoice for some Round 6 Leftovers today, crossing my fingers I did everything correctly!

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 09:03

zslane wrote: I just noticed that even though I haven't added anything to my order since last year, my invoice went from SHIPTRACKED quantity 1 for $3 to SHIPTRACKED quantity 4 for $12 today!

Explain pls?

Code: Select all

==============================================================
      Your order will be shipped uninsured, with tracking,
      in 4 packs, at a weight of 3089g.
==============================================================
So, I was wrong: The bot counts the locked order, no matter if ready to ship or not.
:-)

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 09:04

7bit wrote: The deadline is for this:
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
:shock:

You need to have an US bank account to participate in this contest!
:o

BTW: You can still pay to mashby until 2016-05-01!
:?
I've updated the wiki:
Round 5 (in stock)
Round 6 (in production)

:ugeek:

kingnestea

27 Apr 2016, 09:56

first time joining a group buy here, I paid my invoice via Paypal yesterday, do I get a e-mail once the payment is received?

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 10:20

No, but you can pm the bot daily or just wait until mashby posted here, that he sent an update to the bot.
:-)

khongthenhuvay

27 Apr 2016, 10:27

Please check my order #0891, I paid exactly the amount in the invoice (the number after "Amount Due"), but now it shows that I have to pay $15.10 more. Maybe mashby entered incorrect number.

And my SHIPTRACKED quantity went from 1 to 2, too

chalks

27 Apr 2016, 11:42

I'm missing HONEYB/SHIFT225/BLACK but I can see it in HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLACK. My order already has all the other keys in HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLACK and most of this is locked. As I can't remove locked keys from my order, it's a bit expensive to have to order a 49USD kit just for one key. Is there a way around this?

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 17:19

I unlock your order. I don't really want to add 25 HONEYB/SHIFT225/BLACK becuase only one additional is needed. I've quite sure there will be some extra keys, if SP ever manages to produce them.

romevi

27 Apr 2016, 17:48

Got an email updated yesterday and looks like I overpaid $5. Hmm... Ask for a refund or order something else...? :?

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 17:56

If in doubt, order something else!
:evilgeek:

c2lknt

27 Apr 2016, 18:12

Any guess on a timeframe for a Round 5 order? I was thinking of ordering a few more, so I'd like to know when the existing order will be shipped out. It's #0869 if that helps.

7bit

27 Apr 2016, 18:22

I will pack and ship over the weekend.

zslane

27 Apr 2016, 19:50

Okay, so my order is calculated to be shipped in 4 separate packages. Fair enough. But...

How many of those packages are Phase 1, and how many are Phase 2?

This is relevant because Phase 1 caps will most likely ship long before Phase 2 even goes into production.

Return to “Group buys”