Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

rominronin

25 Jun 2016, 12:30

7bit wrote: No, I have to see if there are leftovers after the production has finished.
Can you tell me when you can send my round 5's please.

Thanks.

phinix

26 Jun 2016, 03:15

Silly question, but I'll ask anyway - they are no spare round 5 sets left, right?
Always too late to the party..

Like this one?

Turbodruk

26 Jun 2016, 05:07

No Round 5 complete sets, only leftovers.

7bit, do you happen to have a white on blue 175 control either in stock or avaible to order? That would be greatly appreciated. Bothering the bot right now with some more orders. :mrgreen:

EDIT: I've seem to have ordered G/SPH/LEFTOVERS, but my memory is failing me. I couldn't find anything on that set on the wiki. Could you remind me what caps are included? :oops:
Attachments
This one, but in blue :)
This one, but in blue :)
HONEYB_CONTROL175_BLACK.png (7.46 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
Last edited by Turbodruk on 26 Jun 2016, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

jedmund

26 Jun 2016, 07:21

7bit, how much more money do I have to spend to get Phase 2 scheduled ;) ;) ;)

gnarlsagan

26 Jun 2016, 18:01

7bit, I just got a new invoice for $129 from the new collector, but I already paid this on June 8th, and the funds were accepted by mashby and removed from my account.

AbdouKhadry

26 Jun 2016, 19:39

Hey 7bit, its been about a month and I still haven't heard back from either you or mashby about getting a refund. Any word on how refunds are coming along?

nateth

26 Jun 2016, 20:10

gnarlsagan wrote:7bit, I just got a new invoice for $129 from the new collector, but I already paid this on June 8th, and the funds were accepted by mashby and removed from my account.
Hey. 7bot/7bit sends the invoices, not me. I'm just "the Collector". Mashby probably has yet to update 7bit with what's left of his transactions. I know Mashby is insanely busy, so it might be a little bit still.

I realize this is frustrating. I had a few wallet payments timeout and get sent back. That's part of the reason why I volunteered to help out. Thanks for your patience. To those of you that sent funds to me. I'll update tommorow.

GEIST

26 Jun 2016, 20:20

nateth wrote: I'm just "the Collector".
I hope this will take hold! Sounds way better than Google Wallet / PayPal collector. :roll:

khongthenhuvay

26 Jun 2016, 20:26

Hi "The Collector". You are our hero!

phinix

26 Jun 2016, 21:22

If ever started, would round 7 contain same color schemes?

GEIST

26 Jun 2016, 21:40

phinix wrote: If ever started, would round 7 contain same color schemes?
Here you can find the colors 7bit picked for Round 7.

monkeyplusplus

27 Jun 2016, 18:20

nateth wrote:
gnarlsagan wrote:7bit, I just got a new invoice for $129 from the new collector, but I already paid this on June 8th, and the funds were accepted by mashby and removed from my account.
Hey. 7bot/7bit sends the invoices, not me. I'm just "the Collector". Mashby probably has yet to update 7bit with what's left of his transactions. I know Mashby is insanely busy, so it might be a little bit still.

I realize this is frustrating. I had a few wallet payments timeout and get sent back. That's part of the reason why I volunteered to help out. Thanks for your patience. To those of you that sent funds to me. I'll update tommorow.
I'm in the same boat - already payed, but received an invoice again from the robot. Looking forward to seeing everything get ironed out. Please let those of us who are in this situation know if there's anything we should be doing, otherwise I'll wait patiently! (I just didn't want my order to be canceled because of an erroneous failure of payment).

mecano

27 Jun 2016, 22:50

@7bit
Are the HONEY/SPACE100 dished or bumped (like a classic space bar)? I see they are noted as Row3 and wondered.

<edit> I see others regulare space bars are noted with a profile as well, so I take the 1U ones shall be bumped. Sorry for the noise.

rominronin

28 Jun 2016, 15:37

Please. My Round 5's. When?

7bit

28 Jun 2016, 18:16

I'm working on it ...

... just have to find those red blanks ...
:cry:

RichardinFinland

29 Jun 2016, 07:30

What should I do if 7bot doesn't respond to an order? (I hit submit 2x, as per the faq)

nateth

29 Jun 2016, 09:00

7bot sometimes "sleeps". 7bit just needs to run the script when he gets a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bakteria

29 Jun 2016, 10:18

Also waiting for 7bot to respond to my order.

rominronin

29 Jun 2016, 13:05

7bit wrote: I'm working on it ...

... just have to find those red blanks ...
:cry:
Thanks for the reply :D

Please let me know if you can't find them all...

LG

misconceit

29 Jun 2016, 13:12

How often the list will be updated? Paid the order but 7bot doesn't seems to know

RichardinFinland

29 Jun 2016, 15:53

nateth wrote: 7bot sometimes "sleeps". 7bit just needs to run the script when he gets a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the heads up!

Kalcifer

29 Jun 2016, 15:56

Is it still possible to change shipping address for round 6?

7bit

29 Jun 2016, 16:22

You can change your address any time you want.
:ugeek:

obfuscated

30 Jun 2016, 00:38

obfuscated wrote:
7bit wrote:
obfuscated wrote: 7bit: Still no info on the refund for #773! :( Any chance it will ever happen?
I take care of this today.
Still nothing...
Almost one month later and I'm still waiting for the refund.

romevi

30 Jun 2016, 01:12

obfuscated wrote:
obfuscated wrote:
7bit wrote: I take care of this today.
Still nothing...
Almost one month later and I'm still waiting for the refund.
Does it make you...
obfuscated?

RichardinFinland

30 Jun 2016, 06:47

Should one message someone or somebot when you've paid?

khongthenhuvay

30 Jun 2016, 12:50

RichardinFinland wrote: Should one message someone or somebot when you've paid?
- You have just sent your money to The Collector (nateth).
- The Collector will send you a confirmation email about your payment.
- The Collector send payment records to The Master (7bit) periodically not immediately.
- The Master is very mysteriously busy and he will use his magic power to wake The Bot (7bot) up whenever he can.
- When waked up, The Bot will process new orders, read payment records, update invoices, update his merchandise database and report to The Master. But The Bot will not actively report back to you.
- You should ask The Bot in a daily basis or longer by using the "WASSUP" incantation to see updates on your invoice.

GEIST

30 Jun 2016, 15:55

khongthenhuvay wrote: - The Master is very mysteriously busy and he will use his magic power to wake The Bot (7bot) up whenever he can.
I really like this image

saboy

30 Jun 2016, 16:20

Today - 30.06 is Round 6 production deadline. Today is holiday for all of us. :)
I hope that 7bit will ship our keycaps ASAP.

face

30 Jun 2016, 16:32

saboy wrote: Today - 30.06 is Round 6 production deadline. Today is holiday for all of us. :)
I hope that 7bit will ship our keycaps ASAP.
What does that mean?

Return to “Group buys”