Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

gnarlsagan

01 Aug 2016, 01:06

7bit, this is another reminder that my invoice says I owe $109.65, but I paid the remaining $129.00 to mashby on June 8th. Looks like a couple kits decreased in price since.

Should I be concerned that this payment hasn't been recognized for almost 2 months?

bakteria

01 Aug 2016, 11:19

Was a couple of weeks ago I paid for my leftovers. When will they be sent?

segacontroller

01 Aug 2016, 17:23

I picked up a new board with non-standard right shit. I checked the page and there is no more sixtybase or 225 shift in black available. Are these truely out of stock? Is there any way to get a 225 shift key in black as phase 2 has not started production?

nateth

01 Aug 2016, 18:22

I'll be doing an update this week. I was originally trying to do two, but I've had some family issues I've had to deal with.

I'll push out a payment update tomorrow, and also Friday if more payments roll in. Apologies for the wait everyone.

Gray Jian

02 Aug 2016, 05:57

nateth wrote: I'll be doing an update this week. I was originally trying to do two, but I've had some family issues I've had to deal with.

I'll push out a payment update tomorrow, and also Friday if more payments roll in. Apologies for the wait everyone.
Thank you @natech, thank you for your service!

Gray Jian

02 Aug 2016, 06:05

Hi all! 7bit is on vacation, so even if @natech send our payment information to 7bit, he can't update them, and @natech is very busy with his family issue, so maybe we should remain patient and wait for the return of 7bit.

khongthenhuvay

02 Aug 2016, 16:22

Gray Jian wrote: Hi all! 7bit is on vacation, so even if @natech send our payment information to 7bit, he can't update them, and @natech is very busy with his family issue, so maybe we should remain patient and wait for the return of 7bit.
Thanks for your info.

micdeez

04 Aug 2016, 03:43

Hi guys,

Late to the party, but can I still get my hands on a set of

- White with black legends - ALPHAS
- Black with white legends - MODS

Pushing my luck?

c2lknt

04 Aug 2016, 05:13

micdeez wrote: Hi guys,

Late to the party, but can I still get my hands on a set of

- White with black legends - ALPHAS
- Black with white legends - MODS

Pushing my luck?
Read the first post in the thread, there are links to what's still available and how to order. I think there are still white alphas, but the only mods I saw last time I read the leftovers page was gray.

kennyv2k

06 Aug 2016, 14:23

R5 0934 kennyv2k
In the order of July 29th, I have paid the amount of the order. August 5th received confirmation email why still need to pay $1.99?

PM 7bit how many times you, did not go back once, in the end what is the matter???

Excelso

06 Aug 2016, 20:30

kennyv2k wrote: R5 0934 kennyv2k
In the order of July 29th, I have paid the amount of the order. August 5th received confirmation email why still need to pay $1.99?

PM 7bit how many times you, did not go back once, in the end what is the matter???
Just a bit of patience... 7bit is on vacation for some days and the payments take some time to be registered.

obfuscated

07 Aug 2016, 09:02

7bit wrote:
obfuscated wrote: 7bit: Still no info on the refund for #773! :( Any chance it will ever happen?
I take care of this today.
Two months later and still no refund...
If you don't plan to refund me please say so!

scottc

07 Aug 2016, 11:56

FWIW I waited about 6 months or more for my refund of ~$150.

armatus

08 Aug 2016, 09:04

to 7bit:
still no payment info in wassup messages on order #0958
(payed to mashby more than month ago)
can you confirm the payment? how can i help?
i really want my order in proper state...

obfuscated

08 Aug 2016, 20:57

scottc wrote: FWIW I waited about 6 months or more for my refund of ~$150.
Great...

Wodan
ISO Advocate

08 Aug 2016, 21:03

Time is relative in this thread...

segacontroller

09 Aug 2016, 23:10

segacontroller wrote: I picked up a new board with non-standard right shit. I checked the page and there is no more sixtybase or 225 shift in black available. Are these truely out of stock? Is there any way to get a 225 shift key in black as phase 2 has not started production?
Seriously, who got rid of their fc660m in the last year that still has an order and wants to give me their extra black shift?

armatus

10 Aug 2016, 13:14

armatus wrote: to 7bit:
still no payment info in wassup messages on order #0958
(payed to mashby more than month ago)
can you confirm the payment? how can i help?
i really want my order in proper state...
7bit
still no answer.... can you check my payment?
there is no info in WASSUP messages

mecano

12 Aug 2016, 11:31

Caps received, got the missing key from previous order too, thanks 7bit :)

Note the space 1U keys are not space bar like shaped but R3, wish I can find some one of these days to try, maybe ask SP about this.

nowai

12 Aug 2016, 22:11

mecano wrote: Caps received, got the missing key from previous order too, thanks 7bit :)

Note the space 1U keys are not space bar like shaped but R3, wish I can find some one of these days to try, maybe ask SP about this.
I don't think they have spacebar shaped molds for anything below 4u

Virtureal

13 Aug 2016, 21:27

Any word on when 7bit is back, I have a SEPA transfer that haven't been confirmed in 2 weeks, also have a switch order that I would love to have shipped.

webwit
Wild Duck

13 Aug 2016, 22:22

Your SEPA transfer was appreciated.

Please be patient and in the meantime enjoy the tune.

mecano

13 Aug 2016, 22:28

nowai wrote:
mecano wrote: Caps received, got the missing key from previous order too, thanks 7bit :)

I don't think they have spacebar shaped molds for anything below 4u
Smaller one I saw in real was 4 or 4.5 something indeed, I guess I'll have to find the next great idea to make everyone look for one then start a GB, then have blue cocktails while fully funny dressed at the beach :D

phinix

17 Aug 2016, 18:30

Just to clarify - is round 5 and round 6 fully sculpted?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

17 Aug 2016, 18:32

phinix wrote: Just to clarify - is round 5 and round 6 fully sculpted?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

zslane

17 Aug 2016, 20:17

Yes. The profile is 1-1-2-3-4-3.

phinix

17 Aug 2016, 22:42

Right. Reason I'm asking is that I saw this photo and don't really see this pattern.

Sorry if I'm wrong, I never saw SA caps. Looking at this photo, row 4 and 5 doesnt look like sculpted.

usopia

17 Aug 2016, 22:57

...only the Modifiers aren't sculpted.
w/images/f/f1/HONEY_rows.png

zslane

17 Aug 2016, 23:01

phinix wrote: Right. Reason I'm asking is that I saw this photo and don't really see this pattern.

Sorry if I'm wrong, I never saw SA caps. Looking at this photo, row 4 and 5 doesnt look like sculpted.
Row 4 is sculpted; the keys are the same angle as row 2 just rotated 180 degrees. It might not look that way if you only focus your attention on the Shift keys, and that's because those are row 3. SP didn't have row 4 Shift key molds until late last year.

Row 5 uses the row 3 profile, which is why it looks flat.

phinix

17 Aug 2016, 23:04

Aaaaa... so mods aren't sculpted?!

OK, is this the same for round 6? OR are mods going to be sculpted?

Return to “Group buys”