Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Ail

27 Dec 2016, 12:09

Wodan wrote: The Tipro used for the Alphanumeric cluster has staggered rows and a 4u space bar. It is not a 128 matrix Tipro.
Oh okay, that explains that. Thanks. :oops:

kupych

28 Dec 2016, 17:07

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I tried placing an order by PMing 7bot but my messages are stuck in the "Outbox" folder and apparently haven't been sent. It's been nearly 24 hours since I sent the PMs. Does anyone know if there's anything else I need to do to send the message? Thanks.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

28 Dec 2016, 17:09

kupych wrote: Hi, I'm new to the forum. I tried placing an order by PMing 7bot but my messages are stuck in the "Outbox" folder and apparently haven't been sent. It's been nearly 24 hours since I sent the PMs. Does anyone know if there's anything else I need to do to send the message? Thanks.
7bot never "reads" any of it's PMs, instead just feeds on the notification emails sent out by Deskthority.

It can take a little while for the invoice to arrive, the process is only semi-automatic.

kupych

28 Dec 2016, 17:19

Wodan wrote:
kupych wrote: Hi, I'm new to the forum. I tried placing an order by PMing 7bot but my messages are stuck in the "Outbox" folder and apparently haven't been sent. It's been nearly 24 hours since I sent the PMs. Does anyone know if there's anything else I need to do to send the message? Thanks.
7bot never "reads" any of it's PMs, instead just feeds on the notification emails sent out by Deskthority.

It can take a little while for the invoice to arrive, the process is only semi-automatic.
Ah I see. Thanks for the info! I'll keep watching my email.

maximm

29 Dec 2016, 10:31

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

29 Dec 2016, 19:42

It looks like some orders have been appearing!

I'm in the US. Has anyone else in the US received an order yet?

Mine shipped about a week ago. I paid for SHIPTRACKED but I don't see a tracking number. I'll just wait for a couple of weeks then. :roll:

zslane

29 Dec 2016, 19:49

I'm in the same boat, XMIT. I don't know how/when/if we get informed about tracking numbers. I'm just hoping the package will show up one day soon.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

29 Dec 2016, 19:53

zslane wrote: I'm in the same boat, XMIT. I don't know how/when/if we get informed about tracking numbers. I'm just hoping the package will show up one day soon.
I sent WASSUP to 7bot and got order information but no tracking number. For now I'm assuming the tracking number does not exist.

If I really wanted to make trouble I'd assert a 7 USD credit for a future order if there was indeed no tracking information. :roll:

dorf

29 Dec 2016, 19:57

I paid for "SHIPTRACKED". I got my order before christmas and it had a tracking number. Number was not sent by email or showed when sending a "WASSUP". My guess is that it's that if you suspect that your order is lost you'll have to ask for the number.

mrbill

29 Dec 2016, 22:51

I paid for SHIPTRACKED as well but haven't received any info, even though my order is one of the ones said to have been shipped.

Honthro

30 Dec 2016, 05:41

maximm wrote: Image
Saw this on reddit. looks gorgeous. excited to get mine

Hako

30 Dec 2016, 07:06

Any chance that we can cancel our order and get a refund?

Norman_

30 Dec 2016, 17:38

Hako wrote: Any chance that we can cancel our order and get a refund?
I wish. No, there are no refunds at this point.

Tyr

30 Dec 2016, 20:52

Question: the "small cadet legend" alphas are produced and ready to ship, yes ? I could use a set for my Planck.

Ail

31 Dec 2016, 00:15

Tyr wrote: Question: the "small cadet legend" alphas are produced and ready to ship, yes ? I could use a set for my Planck.
Correct. It could still be a bit seeing as it will take 7bit some time to get it shipped out.

Griffy

31 Dec 2016, 12:57

Is there any old locked but not payed orders for the blue/sph "Spacecadet" ? When I say old I mean anything over 2 months since this is 2 salarys and if one can`t pay then items should be cleared imho.

tofagerl

31 Dec 2016, 19:49

I'm sure we'll get to that point.

Griffy

31 Dec 2016, 21:35

Yes well we need money now to get phase 2 going. I have almost $400 sunk into that i think, and if we now are sitting on loads of keys instock that doesnt bring money then this is insane. I am ready to shell out $180 more to get a tkl of instock items but there isnt enough in the leftovers to make a whole keyboard, so before i sink this money in here to get almost a keyboard, i would like to know if the missing keys are locked by someone who hasnt payed since this is nuts i will not pay before i know the status on this.

zslane

31 Dec 2016, 22:27

I'm hoping that:

1. 7bit has all the info from previous collectors to determine what has and has not been paid for, allowing him to free up kits.

2. 7bit will wrap up shipping phase 1 soon so he can turn his attention to updating the phase 2 inventory on the Wiki.

Unfortunately, we don't know the situation surrounding number 1, and we don't know the time frame for number 2. In the mean time, payments continue to trickle in. The combined total is probably over $1500 now.

Ail

01 Jan 2017, 03:11

zslane wrote: I'm hoping that:

1. 7bit has all the info from previous collectors to determine what has and has not been paid for, allowing him to free up kits.

2. 7bit will wrap up shipping phase 1 soon so he can turn his attention to updating the phase 2 inventory on the Wiki.

Unfortunately, we don't know the situation surrounding number 1, and we don't know the time frame for number 2. In the mean time, payments continue to trickle in. The combined total is probably over $1500 now.
I recently received two big payments which were probably an Asian proxy to the sum of $1400.00, plus the rest prior so we're well over 2000.00 probably.

krutmob

01 Jan 2017, 09:17

Finalized my Minorca caps, ordered, and paid. Only ordered in stock stuff so here's hoping the 7bit gods smile on me. Ended up ordering the 2.25 spacebars from PMK to make everything match.

krutmob

01 Jan 2017, 15:40

And now at 4am receive another invoice. Does the bot just not know I've paid yet?

zslane

01 Jan 2017, 17:14

The payment process is part automated bot and part manual data entry, and it involves two separate parties (the collector and 7bit), either or both of which could be on vacation (or just very, very busy with other things) at any given time leaving payments unaccounted for a little while.

ocodo

02 Jan 2017, 04:16

I'd probably pick up some spares too when the non-pay orders are cleared. Let's get phase 2 rolling.

rominronin

02 Jan 2017, 08:04

Having changed my payment method to direct bank transfer (and having received no confirmation of payments a month after), I'd like to change it back to PayPal. How do I do that?

Nuum

02 Jan 2017, 18:20

Is SHIPNOW still the right command to get the kits that are ready shipped ASAP?
I added some leftovers after my keycaps were packed so they were put aside, but now I really want my Round5a keycaps.

7bit

03 Jan 2017, 18:18

These orders are packed and will ship in 2 days:
:cool:

@0465: I will pack your order tomorrow and to answer your question:
SHIPNOW does not harm anything, but does not speed yup shipping, becuase I ship all I have here at no extra charge!
:ugeek:

ps: Happy New Year everybody!
:-)

eddible

03 Jan 2017, 18:33

Yaaaaaaay!!

Griffy

03 Jan 2017, 18:45

Those are words that sounds like music!

Virtureal

03 Jan 2017, 18:52

This is my Planck in progress:

I plan to make a wooden case out of some light (colour, not weight) wood and integrate an USB hub in it.

Return to “Group buys”