Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 16:48

Ail wrote:
GriffDeLaGriff wrote:
7bit wrote: OK, thanks!

Please do not pay anymore to Ail, because she stops collecting money right now
She? . :!:
I read right past it the first time I saw his post until I saw yours.

I hope it is because the name is just sounds like it could be a girl's handle. :lol:

I am in fact a male. :mrgreen:
:oops:

beamingrobot

14 Mar 2017, 17:42

So should I hold off paying my invoice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poitch

14 Mar 2017, 17:56

7bit would you mind looking at invoice 1034:
1) Wondering how to get my R5 shipped without having to wait for R6 and R7, and eventually R6 without having to wait for R7.
2) Some USD3.15 showed up since I last modified my order back in October 2016...
3 ) Invoice shows "nobody (--)" for the paypal

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 18:01

beamingrobot wrote: So should I hold off paying my invoice?

Yes, we need some new people to collect money!

Sent from my IBM Mainframe using IBM 3270 terminal emulator Model M keyboard.

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 18:03

poitch wrote: 7bit would you mind looking at invoice 1034:
1) Wondering how to get my R5 shipped without having to wait for R6 and R7, and eventually R6 without having to wait for R7.
2) Some USD3.15 showed up since I last modified my order back in October 2016...
3 ) Invoice shows "nobody (--)" for the paypal
You don't need to pay. I will ship your 4 shippable keys really soon. The rest has not yet been produced.

Griffy

14 Mar 2017, 22:15

Ail wrote:

I am in fact a male. :mrgreen:
World order restored :lol:

Data

15 Mar 2017, 02:00

zslane wrote: Phase 2 is anything in WHITE, BLACK, RED, or GREY colors.
So just 65% of my order. :P

zslane

15 Mar 2017, 02:31

Yeah, same here.

Lukas

15 Mar 2017, 02:51

Hey, I ordered a R6 leftover keyset SHIPTRACKED about a month ago. Over a week ago, I checked on it, and it says it was shipped, but without tracking. I'm getting a bit worried it's been lost in the mail, and I don't have tracking to check on it. I was definitely charged for the tracking. Thanks.

gnmar2723

15 Mar 2017, 05:44

Are there any payment methods still open or not? :oops:

Niksko

15 Mar 2017, 08:37

A few questions

HONEYG/CONTROL175/BLUE: what row is this?
HONEYG/MOD125(A/B/C)/BLUE: same question, what row?

7bit

15 Mar 2017, 09:12

gnmar2723 wrote: Are there any payment methods still open or not? :oops:
Via SEPA bank transfer (in EUR).
Niksko wrote: A few questions

HONEYG/CONTROL175/BLUE: what row is this?
HONEYG/MOD125(A/B/C)/BLUE: same question, what row?
all of these are row 3.
:-)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

15 Mar 2017, 09:13

Ever considered AliPay?

It's moving into the German market!

Not to be confused with Ailpay who doesn't accept payments any more ;)

heymark

15 Mar 2017, 09:28

Wodan wrote: Ever considered AliPay?

It's moving into the German market!

Not to be confused with Ailpay who doesn't accept payments any more ;)
good idea.

beamingrobot

15 Mar 2017, 10:27

7bit, I can do wire transfers but I'm not in the EU region. If that helps me to pay my invoice I'll be more than happy to do so :)

krutmob

15 Mar 2017, 12:41

7bit wrote:
beamingrobot wrote: So should I hold off paying my invoice?

Yes, we need some new people to collect money!

Sent from my IBM Mainframe using IBM 3270 terminal emulator Model M keyboard.
I can do PayPal collections if you still need it.

AndyPock

15 Mar 2017, 13:45

How many HONEYG/R2U100/VIOLETT and HONEYG/R3U100/VIOLETT caps are available?

ectoplasmatic

15 Mar 2017, 14:59

Hey 7bit - I looked into SEPA transfers, I'm in UK and I can't seem to fully understand whether I'm able to send SEPA or not (some sites say UK is part of SEPA but using different currency?). Don't mind covering some extra ££ for exchange rate... If it's possible I'll send the order to 7bot to give me the payment info?

oknytt

15 Mar 2017, 15:25

I've used SEPA, and I'm from Sweden, so I've done it with a different currency, the bank just converts the money and send it in euro instead. As far as I know it should work from UK too, good luck :)

7bit

15 Mar 2017, 15:52

ectoplasmatic wrote: Hey 7bit - I looked into SEPA transfers, I'm in UK and I can't seem to fully understand whether I'm able to send SEPA or not (some sites say UK is part of SEPA but using different currency?). Don't mind covering some extra ££ for exchange rate... If it's possible I'll send the order to 7bot to give me the payment info?
You just have to wait a few moments, then you can via PayPal.
;-)

With some UK banks you can send money via SEPA, but not will all. Also, I doubt that this will change during the last 2 years until HMS Rule Britannia is sailing away from Europe!
:evilgeek:

ectoplasmatic

15 Mar 2017, 17:10

haha! great, 7bit. Thanks. I'll be standing by for PayPal in that case. 7bot messaged me when I ordered and told me I had 2 days to pay, will the items I ordered automatically go back in stock since I haven't paid yet? Or is that something you do manually? I apologise I'm sure this has been asked before, in fact I think I recall seeing it earlier in the thread but from what I understand people were urging you to make it automatic so items wouldn't just be sitting around unpaid!
/ I'll be patient now! thanks!

krutmob

15 Mar 2017, 17:19

I am now taking PayPal and Google Wallet payments. Should be up and running at this point.

adamcobabe

15 Mar 2017, 17:33

Is there a deadline or cutoff for ordering more leftovers? Feels like things are starting to wrap up.

7bit

15 Mar 2017, 17:36

No, the leftovers will be available until they are sold out.
:-)

punkonjunk

15 Mar 2017, 17:54

7bit I love you but 1150 hasn't shipped and I need it. It looks like it's held up because I paid 7 extra but a refund isnt' coming, and I honestly dont' care about 7 bucks as much as I'd like my packed order to become a shipped order. Anything we can do to make this ship ASAP?

7bit

15 Mar 2017, 18:20

punkonjunk wrote: 7bit I love you but 1150 hasn't shipped and I need it. It looks like it's held up because I paid 7 extra but a refund isnt' coming, and I honestly dont' care about 7 bucks as much as I'd like my packed order to become a shipped order. Anything we can do to make this ship ASAP?
No, it is already packed, just need to ship it.
:roll:

I'm quite sure I will ship a lot of packages tomorrow.
;-)

maximm

15 Mar 2017, 19:44

7bit wrote:
punkonjunk wrote: 7bit I love you but 1150 hasn't shipped and I need it. It looks like it's held up because I paid 7 extra but a refund isnt' coming, and I honestly dont' care about 7 bucks as much as I'd like my packed order to become a shipped order. Anything we can do to make this ship ASAP?

;-)
Will you ship my 0936 order 7bit?

ectoplasmatic

15 Mar 2017, 20:01

sorry to be a pain the &@*, I got a new invoice from 7bot, but where the paypal info is it now says pay to 'nobody', instead of krutmob's paypal address. I tried getting 7bot to send me a new invoice by Pm'ing him my email address, as well as 'wassup', but don't think that worked. Thanks for your patience and any help!

flyinglotus1983

15 Mar 2017, 20:37

7bit wrote:

;-)
@7bit, could you ship 0600? It's only 1 or 2 keys (a spacebar and a novelty key iirc), everything else is phase 2. I've already used SHIPNOW, weeks back, but no status update.

krutmob

15 Mar 2017, 22:46

ectoplasmatic wrote: sorry to be a pain the &@*, I got a new invoice from 7bot, but where the paypal info is it now says pay to 'nobody', instead of krutmob's paypal address. I tried getting 7bot to send me a new invoice by Pm'ing him my email address, as well as 'wassup', but don't think that worked. Thanks for your patience and any help!
Google Wallet is definitely working. Wait and see what the bot spits out from your WASSUP command. You might have caught it between updates.

Return to “Group buys”