Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

jae-3soteric

13 Oct 2017, 22:19

Is the folowing kit actually in stock - or is this one where the grey keys haven't yet been produced??

zslane

13 Oct 2017, 22:43

It is in stock. Those colors were phase 1.

7bit

14 Oct 2017, 18:07

jae-3soteric wrote: Is the folowing kit actually in stock - or is this one where the grey keys haven't yet been produced??

Yes, still available!
:-)

Also: We need less than $1000 to pay for shipping.
:cool:

Please, everybody pay your invoice, so there is no further delay!
:mrgreen:

lukenukum

14 Oct 2017, 18:21

Is it possible for 7bot to send a one-off email shot to everyone's in this round asking them to pay up? In case they're not checking the forum?

simimm

15 Oct 2017, 11:34

7bit wrote: Just got the message that production is almost finished, except for those little mistakes such as the wrong legend or so.

I will get photos soon.

Because we need some money to pay for shipping, please pay everybody their bill within the next 10 days. I will also clear orders which had been unpaid for too long. If you want your money back, please wait a few more weeks until we have enough funds together.

For all those who got 40% summer sellout rebate:
I've made a mistake and calculated 50% rebate and have now corrected that error, so some people indeed have to pay a little bit more than they thought they have to pay.
:o

If you want to check for yourself, the formula is a bit complicated (involves solving a differential equation which contains an integral with boundaries that depend on non-continuous functions which in turn depend on time ...)

Let p be the amount you paid including the PayPal fees (f=1.04) and r the rebate, then R=p/(f*(1/r-1)) is the actual rebate.
1.04 is the 4% for the PayPal fees. If you paid via Google Wallet or SEPA, then f=1.
:? :o :roll:

Example:
You paid $100 via PayPal, the 40 Summer Sellout rebate is $64.10 .

If you think it is wrong, here is the test:

100/1.04 = 96.15 (amount without PayPal fees)
(96.15+64.10)*0.4 == 64.10 (40%)
(96.15+64.10)*0.6 == 96.15 (60%)
:?
please tell me what Amount Due 27.49 usd is ?
i'm not that part (40% summer sellout )
i'm the part (20% sellout)
so there is no calculation error

I want to know what Amount Due 27.49 usd is

R5 1037 simimm

7bit

15 Oct 2017, 19:06

HONEYG/MOD150CFHH/CADET
price: $5

HONEYG/TRIANGLE125/CADET
price: $1.5

HONEYG/SYM/R2A/CADET

HONEYG/JRET/BLUE

HONEYG/JRET/BLUE

HONEYG/CAPSLOCK175/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYG/RUBOUT175/BLUE

HONEYB/HYPER7/CADET
price: $369

HONEYB/ISO/BLUE
price: $14

HONEYB/INTER/SPH
price: $45

HONEYB/COLEMAK/SPH
price: $19

HONEYB/MODSYM100/CADET
price: $12

HONEYB/MODSYM150/R3/CADET
price: $9

HONEYB/FUNCTION4/BLUE
price: $29

HONEYB/LOTUS/SPH
price: $6

HONEYB/LOTUS/BLUE

HONEYB/LOTUS/VIOLETT

HONEYB/LOTUS/CREAM

HONEYB/LOTUS175/BLUE

HONEYB/LOTUS175S/BLUE

HONEYB/LOTUS175S/CADET

HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/SPH

HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/BLUE

HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/VIOLETT

HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/CREAM

HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT

HONEYB/ENTER100/CADET

HONEYB/SHIFT100/BLUE

HONEYB/SHIFT150/BLUE
price: $3

HONEYB/SHIFT150/CADET

HONEYB/SHIFT175/BLUE

HONEYB/SHIFT175/CADET

HONEYB/SHIFT175R3/CADET

HONEYB/SHIFT225/CADET

HONEYB/SHIFT275/CADET

HONEYB/TRIANG175/BLUE

HONEYB/SPACE400/BLUE
price: $7

Myoth

15 Oct 2017, 20:52

7bit,
- first off have you got somebody to collect paypal ?
- second, if I deleted my pms to 7bot, how would it know I'm the same person ? because of the username ? or can I maybe reply with what I want on one of the email it sent me ?

7bit

15 Oct 2017, 21:00

Myoth wrote: 7bit,
- first off have you got somebody to collect paypal ?
- second, if I deleted my pms to 7bot, how would it know I'm the same person ? because of the username ? or can I maybe reply with what I want on one of the email it sent me ?
Yes, we still have a PayPal collector.
:ugeek:

The bot gets a message that you wrote a message to the bot. If you ever change your username, you need to contact me to make sure that you can still add stuff to your order or change your shipping address.

klayyan

16 Oct 2017, 17:10

-7bit
Is the HONEYB/TENKLESS/BLACK still available?

Myoth

16 Oct 2017, 17:25

klayyan wrote: -7bit
Probably not, where have you checked ? check the leftovers of R5/6 to see what's left =)

klayyan

16 Oct 2017, 17:52

Myoth wrote:
klayyan wrote: -7bit
Probably not, where have you checked ? check the leftovers of R5/6 to see what's left =)
emmm, I see, it was closed.

7bit

16 Oct 2017, 21:47

There is stll a good change you can get a HONEYB/TENKLESS/BLACK, because there is a security reserve to cover losses. If nothing is lost, you can get one of these after the initial shipping.

Also: Please everybody pay your orders, we only need about $700 to cover the outstanding invoice.
:roll:

klayyan

16 Oct 2017, 22:15

7bit wrote: There is stll a good change you can get a HONEYB/TENKLESS/BLACK, because there is a security reserve to cover losses. If nothing is lost, you can get one of these after the initial shipping.

Also: Please everybody pay your orders, we only need about $700 to cover the outstanding invoice.
Yes, but when can I order them? Or do a pre-order?

zslane

16 Oct 2017, 22:31

You won't be able to order them until well after phase 2 ships and 7bit can take inventory of the extra kits he won't need to keep set aside for handling problems. Probably not until next February, at the earliest, I estimate.

eatanygoodbooks

16 Oct 2017, 22:56

zslane wrote: You won't be able to order them until well after phase 2 ships and 7bit can take inventory of the extra kits he won't need to keep set aside for handling problems. Probably not until next February, at the earliest, I estimate.
That's so far away!!! I want the HONEYB TENKLESSBASE RED. :lol: :lol:

klayyan

17 Oct 2017, 00:46

zslane wrote: You won't be able to order them until well after phase 2 ships and 7bit can take inventory of the extra kits he won't need to keep set aside for handling problems. Probably not until next February, at the earliest, I estimate.
Is there any chance to buy these sets in the market next year?

zslane

17 Oct 2017, 01:00

What do you mean by "the market"?

These are custom keycaps, made just once, and almost all have already been sold. If I'm not mistaken, pre-orders began three years ago, so it's not surprising virtually nothing's left.

klayyan

17 Oct 2017, 01:59

zslane wrote: What do you mean by "the market"?

These are custom keycaps, made just once, and almost all have already been sold. If I'm not mistaken, pre-orders began three years ago, so it's not surprising virtually nothing's left.
I mean is there anyone will sell them in the marketplace or some other forums after they receive it next year?

chuckdee

17 Oct 2017, 02:06

klayyan wrote:
zslane wrote: What do you mean by "the market"?

I mean is there anyone will sell them in the marketplace or some other forums after they receive it next year?
How would you go about predicting this?

bluesclera

17 Oct 2017, 02:11

D&D Dice

flyinglotus1983

17 Oct 2017, 05:02

chuckdee wrote: I mean is there anyone will sell them in the marketplace or some other forums after they receive it next year?
I've seen rarer keycap sets sell on http://reddit.com/r/mechmarket, it's definitely possible. The trick is being there at the right place and the right time. 2 options there. 1) refresh the page compulsively until your friends and family try to commit you for keycap addiction, or 2) Write a web scraper and SMS alert system using tools like Python, scrapy, bs4, and Twilio.

vinnycordeiro

17 Oct 2017, 05:09

flyinglotus1983 wrote: Write a web scraper and SMS alert system using tools like Python, scrapy, bs4, and Twilio.
I use IFTTT for this, it works flawlessly if well configured.

chuckdee

17 Oct 2017, 15:18

flyinglotus1983 wrote:
chuckdee wrote: I mean is there anyone will sell them in the marketplace or some other forums after they receive it next year?
I've seen rarer keycap sets sell on http://reddit.com/r/mechmarket, it's definitely possible. The trick is being there at the right place and the right time. 2 options there. 1) refresh the page compulsively until your friends and family try to commit you for keycap addiction, or 2) Write a web scraper and SMS alert system using tools like Python, scrapy, bs4, and Twilio.
Incorrect attribution... I never asked that.
vinnycordeiro wrote:
flyinglotus1983 wrote: Write a web scraper and SMS alert system using tools like Python, scrapy, bs4, and Twilio.
I use IFTTT for this, it works flawlessly if well configured.
Same here.

doom2

17 Oct 2017, 21:29

Updated my address. Can't wait to finally get my spacebars!

lukenukum

17 Oct 2017, 21:54

doom2 wrote: Can't wait to finally get my spacebars!
Love this sort of post, unadulterated excitement for small bits of plastic that will only ever be accepted as perfectly normal on this forum.

:D

jae-3soteric

19 Oct 2017, 10:47

Thanks guys - ordered and paid for the hyper 7 kit. Getting excited for it now!!

7bit

20 Oct 2017, 12:21

Thanks!

Now we have enough money together to pay for the shipping costs.
:ugeek:

Next: collecting money to refund some people ...

lukenukum

20 Oct 2017, 12:46

7bit wrote: Next: collecting money to refund some people ...
erghhh... does that hold up despatch :?:

7bit

20 Oct 2017, 14:53

No, not at all!

In theory, no more payments are needed anymore.
:evilgeek:

lukenukum

20 Oct 2017, 14:57

7bit wrote: No, not at all!

In theory, no more payments are needed anymore.
:evilgeek:
:o MEGA!
Your+local+post+office+at+work_725b76_4912518.gif
Your+local+post+office+at+work_725b76_4912518.gif (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5638 times

Return to “Group buys”