Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Eggplant

04 Dec 2017, 23:59

HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK is showing up on the R6 leftovers wiki, but I don't think it's actually available, and it's actually kind of torturing me because I want it! I want to be cool like zslane and simulate the old Honeywell layout T_T

zslane

05 Dec 2017, 00:54

I'm resigned to waiting until after phase 2 gets sent out to everyone and 7bit knows what extras he has on hand.

ihalatch

05 Dec 2017, 03:49

7bit, please, let us know when we can use PayPal? I have to send a payment for a whole bunch of keycaps. Please, take care of us who do not reside in EU.

victariox

05 Dec 2017, 07:33

7bit, is there any black 6.25 spacebar left ?

lukenukum

05 Dec 2017, 10:07

7bit wrote: Within EU (you are strill in the EU, are you? :evilgeek: ), you can have your stuff sent as a package which would incoude insurance. I do this anyway with larger orders.
:-)
great! let me know if there's any extra cost to bring it up to qualify as a 'large' order; but i suspect the only way to make a larger order is to BUY MORE KEYS. lol. :lol: :shock:

Griffy

05 Dec 2017, 10:45

I dont get the bot emails anymore.

They stopped arriving a long time ago and I have no idea why.
7bit have pasted the last one into a PM so I kknow they get sendt, but the are not in the trash/spam or any other folder.

How can I tell my provider about this (what info do they need) and have anyone else experienced this?

lukenukum

05 Dec 2017, 10:58

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: I dont get the bot emails anymore.

They stopped arriving a long time ago and I have no idea why.
7bit have pasted the last one into a PM so I kknow they get sendt, but the are not in the trash/spam or any other folder.

How can I tell my provider about this (what info do they need) and have anyone else experienced this?
If it's getting filtered out at the ISP end then they would probably just need the email address of the sender of the email to add to a whitelist (or investigate further). I don't want to paste email addresses here, but you may have an old bot email which has the sender's email? it's different to the email address which sends the forum topic alerts; are you getting these?

Griffy

05 Dec 2017, 13:09

No I dont subscribe to any other emails. I have now contacted the ISP and told them about the story of keycaps, why its important and the pure feel of them in the hand, the thought of the colours and the sculpted origin and aesthetic look, i went a little bit off track and talked about dampening the sound and different opinions and options but I think it was important in the grand view of things, then I had to say something about layouts, ISO, winkeyless and so on offcourse and we touched a little on switches but I basically pulled out pretty quick because of so many feelings here.

I didnt really have to say I wanted the adress whitelisted in cleartext because its pretty clear from the rest but im hopefull they got the gist of it and will start refreshing my inbox sometime tomorrow.

lukenukum

05 Dec 2017, 14:52

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: No I dont subscribe to any other emails. I have now contacted the ISP and told them about the story of keycaps, why its important and the pure feel of them in the hand, the thought of the colours and the sculpted origin and aesthetic look, i went a little bit off track and talked about dampening the sound and different opinions and options but I think it was important in the grand view of things, then I had to say something about layouts, ISO, winkeyless and so on offcourse and we touched a little on switches but I basically pulled out pretty quick because of so many feelings here.

I didnt really have to say I wanted the adress whitelisted in cleartext because its pretty clear from the rest but im hopefull they got the gist of it and will start refreshing my inbox sometime tomorrow.
actually laughing out loud! brilliant :lol: i hope your enthusiasm and background to the case gets you the fix you need!!!

had a thought, could you change your DT email address temporarily to another one to see if that works?

Griffy

05 Dec 2017, 19:02

lukenukum wrote:
could you change your DT email address temporarily to another one to see if that works?

Good ide, but I cannot find anywhere to change it in the settings. :(

caligo

05 Dec 2017, 19:10

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: Good ide, but I cannot find anywhere to change it in the settings. :(
It's under 'Profile' in the user control panel:

Griffy

05 Dec 2017, 19:28

Thanks.

A new "wassup" has been sendt. Waiting so hard for the answer!

eatanygoodbooks

06 Dec 2017, 03:32

7bit wrote:
7bit wrote: ...

But I've started sorting the red keys!
:ugeek:
Red keys are finished!

Now come the black keys ...
:o
Wha! Wait I've been mia.. are there no extra HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED?

lukenukum

06 Dec 2017, 09:49

eatanygoodbooks wrote: Wha! Wait I've been mia.. are there no extra HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED?
:? unsure on that set, but if they're not on the list then probably not... you gotta be so fast and keep checking back because a limited amount of stuff comes on and then goes really quickly :|

RealityCavesIn

06 Dec 2017, 13:51

I have made 2 SEPA payments lately, one of them was over two weeks ago, none of them are registered when sending a wassup request. I really want to send a SHIPNOW to the bot but can't since my payments are not being registered. I can add stuff to my order just fine but money transferred seems to disappear. Am I the only one with this problem?

phinix

06 Dec 2017, 15:08

Just for reference, I'm in UK and I paid with Amazon UK gift card to 7bit.

If you cannot pay SEPA or paypal, you can pay 7bit this way!

mecano

06 Dec 2017, 16:15

RealityCavesIn wrote: I have made 2 SEPA payments lately, one of them was over two weeks ago, none of them are registered when sending a wassup request. I really want to send a SHIPNOW to the bot but can't since my payments are not being registered. I can add stuff to my order just fine but money transferred seems to disappear. Am I the only one with this problem?
Usually give a delay of 10 days for 7bit to take SEPA into account (3 to 5 days for really being sure banks have made it).
Now as he is sorting caps, it can happen he has delayed these a little more.
I had this once, sent a message and he fixed it within a week.
If you know you have paid and you have the bank receipt and order number there is nothing to worry about.
If it was me I would follow this thread carefully so when 7bit will be at the shipment step I'd ask him to fix it (and ship it now), best window frame I guess. Now eventually it will be fixed before shipping process.

jacopods

06 Dec 2017, 20:05

Just a random question to this awesome community. Has there ever been a SA R1 U150 keycap produced in Round *?

mecano

06 Dec 2017, 23:04

Not in >U100 but that doesn't ring a bell.
Want to try R1 on last row with pinkie? I do that and it feels great (but all 1U ortholinear)
Did you searched the wiki?
wiki/Round_4
wiki/Round_5
wiki/Round_6

jacopods

07 Dec 2017, 06:14

Apparently SP has a mould for that (as it shows up for sale at pmk, although out of stock).

And, no I want it for backspace on R1, just shaving off .5 units from every row and make a (marginally) more compact 60% layout

Parjánya

07 Dec 2017, 06:52

there are those available:

Code: Select all

Order-ID                     |Stk|Price|Cur|Pcs|Description
HONEYB/R1U150/WHITE          | 10|    2|USD|  1|blank key (white)
HONEYB/R1U150/GREY           |  9|    3|USD|  1|blank key (grey)
HONEYB/R1U150/RED            | 14|    4|USD|  1|blank key (red)
HONEYB/R1U150/BLACK          |  2|    4|USD|  1|blank key (black)
(I wish that was monospace)

jacopods

07 Dec 2017, 07:06

Oh well, I checked on R7 but did not remember seeing them in round5/6
Thanks a lot!

mecano

07 Dec 2017, 19:34

…drumrolls…

RealityCavesIn

08 Dec 2017, 09:38

mecano wrote:
RealityCavesIn wrote: I have made 2 SEPA payments lately, one of them was over two weeks ago, none of them are registered when sending a wassup request. I really want to send a SHIPNOW to the bot but can't since my payments are not being registered. I can add stuff to my order just fine but money transferred seems to disappear. Am I the only one with this problem?
Usually give a delay of 10 days for 7bit to take SEPA into account (3 to 5 days for really being sure banks have made it).
Now as he is sorting caps, it can happen he has delayed these a little more.
I had this once, sent a message and he fixed it within a week.
If you know you have paid and you have the bank receipt and order number there is nothing to worry about.
If it was me I would follow this thread carefully so when 7bit will be at the shipment step I'd ask him to fix it (and ship it now), best window frame I guess. Now eventually it will be fixed before shipping process.
Cheers. I've messaged him about it and have sent my shipnow-request so fingers crossed that it all works out:)

7bit

09 Dec 2017, 18:01

I've updated the wiki.

There are 2 new kits:
HONEYG/ALPHA/GREY
$55

HONEYG/F1TOF12/GREY
$12
:o

lukenukum

09 Dec 2017, 18:04

ordered! if i miss those grey Fs i must be doing something wrong!!

phinix

09 Dec 2017, 18:17

Haha, that was fast:)

7bit

09 Dec 2017, 18:22

All gone.
:cool:

But I'm not yet through with all grab bag keys, so there is still hope ...
;-)

Also:
Order 0976 has been packed and will ship on Monday.
:roll:

vinnycordeiro

09 Dec 2017, 18:40

7bit wrote: Order 0976 has been packed and will ship on Monday.
Dang it! Mine is 0975. So close... :|

souldsnake

09 Dec 2017, 18:49

7bit wrote: All gone.
:cool:

But I'm not yet through with all grab bag keys, so there is still hope ...
;-)

Also:
Order 0976 has been packed and will ship on Monday.
where is mine?

Return to “Group buys”