Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

caligo

23 Dec 2017, 05:19

jehong02 wrote:If I ordered gray, black, white, SPH now, when will shipping be around?
I've heard it takes more than one year to ship, because 7bit is doing the shipping procedure alone, is it true?
Not exactly. The GB takes a long time in total, but sorting and shipping is usually impressively fast for a one man operation. You can probably expect your order to ship early 2018.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

jehong02

23 Dec 2017, 18:20

caligo wrote:
jehong02 wrote:If I ordered gray, black, white, SPH now, when will shipping be around?
I've heard it takes more than one year to ship, because 7bit is doing the shipping procedure alone, is it true?
Not exactly. The GB takes a long time in total, but sorting and shipping is usually impressively fast for a one man operation. You can probably expect your order to ship early 2018.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Does the leftovers of the color specified in the last post will be shipped soon?

caligo

23 Dec 2017, 19:10

jehong02 wrote: Does the leftovers of the color specified in the last post will be shipped soon?
Well, at least as soon as anything else. 7bit is currelty packing all orders, starting with the bigger ones. Exactly how long that will take is anyone's guess, but I think it is probably safe to assume most people will have their keys within the first few months of 2018.

mecano

27 Dec 2017, 11:03

caligo wrote:
jehong02 wrote: Does the leftovers of the color specified in the last post will be shipped soon?
Well, at least as soon as anything else. 7bit is currelty packing all orders, starting with the bigger ones. Exactly how long that will take is anyone's guess, but I think it is probably safe to assume most all people will have their keys within the first few months of january 2018.
fixed :mrgreen:

rominronin

28 Dec 2017, 00:17

Pictures please.

mecano

29 Dec 2017, 01:35

Not possible, 7bit hoaxes with shipping to imaginary buyers then went away with all the money to Gstaad to try dating Madona and skiing (eventually in that particular order), rumours say he will attend the Neujahrskonzert der Wiener Philharmoniker in the imperial box so maybe you can try to take a pic there?

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Dec 2017, 01:52

7bit.jpg
7bit.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 5747 times

rominronin

29 Dec 2017, 12:14

mecano wrote: the Neujahrskonzert der Wiener Philharmoniker
I actually watch this every year -- on TV of course.

mecano

29 Dec 2017, 14:56

at 35€ the entry ticket you never were tempted to go see it live once? Or is it too hard to get one? I've heard they are making a lottery because of too high demands.

rominronin

29 Dec 2017, 15:04

I didn't realise they were so cheap (though I guess those prices are not for the better seats).

But yeah, I was told there is a very long waiting list for tickets.

mecano

29 Dec 2017, 15:10

The top price is around 1000€ indeed!

Menuhin

29 Dec 2017, 16:29

I am curious about the actual difference between a 35€ ticket and a 1000€ ticket experience in the Neujahrskonzert der Wiener Philharmoniker.

Griffy

29 Dec 2017, 21:12

Its like the difference of an old cola-sticky mall keyboard vs a cherry lubed panda clear !

7bit

30 Dec 2017, 17:12

@Menuhin:
The differenct is that for 1000 EUR you sit almost in the middle of the orchestra and for 35 EUR you sit on the stairs, banging your head into the ceiling. Accostics are equally grat everywhere in the Philharmonia.
;-)

If I where you, I'd take a 35 EUR ticket and spend the rest on key caps.
:evilgeek:

These are packed and will ship in the first week of January:
:o

The next orders to be packed are:
:roll:

Griffy

30 Dec 2017, 19:03

So like....are you happy with the caps?

Eggplant

30 Dec 2017, 20:58

Oh boy,

I see my number! :)

zslane

30 Dec 2017, 22:08

Me too. Now I'm really looking forward to next week...

kakkun

31 Dec 2017, 06:25

Hey guys, I purchased a Honeywell set (grey/white TKL, red escape, red enter, white spacebar) 2 years ago, and had completely forgotten that I had done so. Could anyone update me on the current status of this set? Thanks!

nowai

31 Dec 2017, 13:15

Seriously guys, how much did you order? I'm rank #66 and sometimes question my sanity for ordering so much. I don't even have enough keyboards for my caps.

Griffy

31 Dec 2017, 15:20

Dude i wasted more then I can tell anyone and im 100+ these guys are another level.
Last edited by Griffy on 31 Dec 2017, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

LightningXI

31 Dec 2017, 15:21

I wish my leftovers order would ship... I thought lefotvers were pretty much ready to go!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

caligo

31 Dec 2017, 15:47

LightningXI wrote:I wish my leftovers order would ship... I thought lefotvers were pretty much ready to go!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Everything is ready to go, but packing the large orders takes priority for logistics reasons. In other words, your order will ship as soon as 7bit gets to it. The man is sorting keys as we speak, so it'll probably not be that long.

Also, as 7bit would be quick to point out, you can make your order ship earlier by ordering more keycaps. ;)

zslane

31 Dec 2017, 19:33

nowai wrote: Seriously guys, how much did you order? I'm rank #66 and sometimes question my sanity for ordering so much. I don't even have enough keyboards for my caps.
I was ranked #28 at the time of my last invoice update (back in October). I was as high as #21 at one point back in early 2016, but got out-spent by seven others along the way, I guess.

Menuhin

31 Dec 2017, 20:14

Getting interesting.
I wonder who are the top 5 and whether they are or they still are active members. And how much they have "wasted" on the record.

simimm

01 Jan 2018, 19:43

Hi,bro.
I want to know when will the r7's refund return.
Is there a plan?
Thx.

mecano

02 Jan 2018, 09:51

kakkun wrote: Hey guys, I purchased a Honeywell set (grey/white TKL, red escape, red enter, white spacebar) 2 years ago, and had completely forgotten that I had done so. Could anyone update me on the current status of this set? Thanks!
Somewhere between waiting in bags, sorted, packed and shipped I guess.

kakkun

02 Jan 2018, 12:36

mecano wrote:
kakkun wrote: Hey guys, I purchased a Honeywell set (grey/white TKL, red escape, red enter, white spacebar) 2 years ago, and had completely forgotten that I had done so. Could anyone update me on the current status of this set? Thanks!
Somewhere between waiting in bags, sorted, packed and shipped I guess.
Cool, thanks a lot! I'll be looking forward to putting these on my keyboard!

mecano

02 Jan 2018, 12:54

I'm waiting for around a hundred caps myself so I guess we will have our shipment at approx the same time.

caligo

02 Jan 2018, 16:52

At this point, I almost don't even know what I'm waiting for. White mods for my Whitefox and… some black keys to cover that Novatouch I unexpectedly got, I think? The one that I ended up getting a Granite set for, like a year ago? Man, this thing has been going on for a long time. Oh well. I guess it will be kind of like getting a late Christmas present. :-D

mecano

02 Jan 2018, 17:55

Ehehe here part of the order is the final touch of a last year christmas present :)

Return to “Group buys”