Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

profanu429

15 Feb 2018, 22:00

I spy HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK added to the R6 leftovers wiki; I recall some folks interested in this?

Eggplant

16 Feb 2018, 01:42

profanu429 wrote: I spy HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK added to the R6 leftovers wiki; I recall some folks interested in this?
Thanks for the heads-up!

I just added a set to my order, hopefully it goes through! :D

flopix

16 Feb 2018, 07:53

For the next GB I'm offering to help with sorting for free (as in beer) :). Someone remind me in a couple of years I said this :)

Griffy

16 Feb 2018, 13:08

AAAAAAHHHHHhhhh im not checking here for 1 day and *BAM* it drops.

This cannot be happeningggg :!:

developstopfix

16 Feb 2018, 13:18

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: AAAAAAHHHHHhhhh im not checking here for 1 day and *BAM* it drops.

This cannot be happeningggg :!:
I tried adding it yesterday and didn't get it either, though HONEYB/NUMPAD2/BLACK did successfully get added to my invoice so give that kit a try

Griffy

16 Feb 2018, 13:21

I added all of them! :evilgeek:

developstopfix

16 Feb 2018, 13:25

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: I added all of them! :evilgeek:
Damn, you really gotta be quick with this stuff. I'd actually prefer a grey numpad kit so if I manage to get my hands on one of those you can have first dibs on my black kit if you still want it by then

Griffy

16 Feb 2018, 14:10

I might trade it for a spacecadett grey/blue?

developstopfix

16 Feb 2018, 14:35

Hmmmmm maybe... If I manage to get a black or grey NUMOP kit then I'd definitely be interested

Griffy

16 Feb 2018, 14:45

Ok well I have a black numop but only have the sph numbers, not grey.

profanu429

16 Feb 2018, 14:54

Does anyone have any experience with adding stuff after your order is packed? Mine is packed but not shipped yet and I've added a few more things and have paid; was wondering if that stuff will come later or possibly get packed into my unshipped order? I've PMed 7bit but no response yet so I figured I'd ask the community while I wait for a reply :)

zslane

16 Feb 2018, 18:47

I tried to get that black numpad and failed too. Oh well, I'll just have to watch for it to come up for sale in the Marketplace in a few years...

zslane

16 Feb 2018, 18:48

profanu429 wrote: Does anyone have any experience with adding stuff after your order is packed? Mine is packed but not shipped yet and I've added a few more things and have paid; was wondering if that stuff will come later or possibly get packed into my unshipped order? I've PMed 7bit but no response yet so I figured I'd ask the community while I wait for a reply :)
If your previous order is already packed, then new items will get packed separately and shipped separately.

Luna
Alt255

16 Feb 2018, 22:18

But I guess it's best to wait to order more until your previous payment is registered and check via Wassup? Or will Shipnow simply start the bill from 0?

profanu429

16 Feb 2018, 22:22

Dang, was hoping I'd be able to get my little shift thrown into my package without waiting, oh well :) Waited this long, can wait longer.

I'm of the opinion at this point in the game to order what you want whenever it's in stock and not wait. Sort out the payments later since what you want/need might go out of stock pretty quickly.

zslane

16 Feb 2018, 22:26

SHIPNOW is meaningless at this point unless you are mixing in Round 7 pre-orders with Round 6 leftovers (the former would otherwise hold up the latter for a very long time since they haven't even been manufactured yet--and maybe never will be). If all your items are Round 5/6 leftovers, then 7bit will ship them out at some unpredictable time after you've paid your invoice balance, subject to his inscrutable packing & shipping methodology.

Luna
Alt255

16 Feb 2018, 23:11

Yes but what I don't get is this:
I placed an order of about 80€ and paid that amount.
But if I do a Wassup the payment still isn't registered so it still says I have to pay 80€.
So if a place a new order of 50€ now it'll say I have to pay 130€ after which I have to wait to make the payment until the first one is registered. The amount to pay changes daily with the $ to € conversion as well.
So I guess i best wait to order addditional stuff until the payment is registered no?
I also wonder how long it takes before payments are registered, or do bank payments go via collectors as well, meaning it can take a while?

mecano

16 Feb 2018, 23:43

You can only pay via SEPA in Europe, there are no collectors for this.

profanu429

17 Feb 2018, 00:54

Once the first payment is registered the amount owed should go down by that amount. I've had one where I pay like $10 dollars, order $50 more, get an invoice for $60, then later another invoice later for $50 because the $10 got registered as paid. I suppose I could also just go ahead and pay the $50 before I get an invoice saying I owe $50, it should all balance out.

developstopfix

17 Feb 2018, 01:07

Keep in mind that PayPal payments only get sent to 7bit a few times a week, and if it's a slow week it might just be once. After that the bot still needs to process the payment and send out an updated invoice, so if you're making multiple payments per week chances are it'll take a bit for the invoices to catch up

Luna
Alt255

17 Feb 2018, 01:45

I'm in Europe, so I paid by bank transfer and that was two weeks ago. Still not registered.

caligo

17 Feb 2018, 09:03

Luna wrote: I'm in Europe, so I paid by bank transfer and that was two weeks ago. Still not registered.
When I placed an order for Round 7 way back, my payment went unregistred for weeks. Might even have been more than a month, if I recall correctly. Updating the bot with SEPA payments seems to be quite low on 7bit's list of priorities when he's sorting keycaps, but I guess it doesn't hurt to send him a reminder now and then.

Just don't do what I did and make another transfer, essentially paying double the amount you owed (in my defence my bank was in the middle of changing up their web interface, resulting in a bug that led to SEPA transfers not being displayed in the account history). I think it took something like half a year to get that money back. Good times. :D

Luna
Alt255

17 Feb 2018, 09:30

Ok, thanks, will wait until it registers and then order some more leftovers.

arsenics

17 Feb 2018, 20:13

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is anybody willing to part with a row 4, 1.25 r6 Grey shift?

NMassa

20 Feb 2018, 11:25

It's been already more than 2 month since payment. May I have a refund?
Is the REFUND command valid?

developstopfix

20 Feb 2018, 11:47

NMassa wrote: It's been already more than 2 month since payment. May I have a refund?
That's it? There are some here that paid probably over 2 years ago. Keys are currently being sorted and shipped (albeit slowly). Be patient.

segacontroller

20 Feb 2018, 16:35

NMassa wrote: It's been already more than 2 month since payment. May I have a refund?
December 2015 checking in. Still no caps. Group buy appears to be on schedule... for 7bit at least. :lol: :lol:

zslane

20 Feb 2018, 18:58

Indeed.

I ordered my Round 6 kits variously between August 2015 and January 2016.

Phase 1 keycaps arrived in January 2017.
Phase 2 keycaps arrived in February 2018.

This time scale is the norm for a 7bit group buy.

caligo

20 Feb 2018, 20:30

December 2015 for me as well. Ordered some white keys to go with a first-run Whitefox. And what's hilarious is that for the longest time, it actually remained an open question which of the two would arrive first. :lol:

Such naïveté. We were all so young, so filled with hope and wonder. Those were simpler times.

lukenukum

20 Feb 2018, 21:13

caligo wrote: Such naïveté. We were all so young, so filled with hope and wonder. Those were simpler times.
:lol: they say patience is a virtue... must be a good bunch of folks here!

anyone else received anything? got any snaps to share?

Return to “Group buys”