Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Red_M

21 Aug 2018, 23:51

ThePewster wrote:
Red_M wrote: I kinda want another set of red keys for a full keyboard.
Is anyone looking to sell me some? ;)
Spotted a post in r/mm - some guy is selling Round 5/6 keycaps in Red, Grey, Black, and Blue colours.
Do you mind giving me a link?

eatanygoodbooks

22 Aug 2018, 01:46

Red_M wrote:
ThePewster wrote:
Red_M wrote: I kinda want another set of red keys for a full keyboard.
Is anyone looking to sell me some? ;)
Spotted a post in r/mm - some guy is selling Round 5/6 keycaps in Red, Grey, Black, and Blue colours.

I think this... https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/com ... round_5_6/

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

22 Aug 2018, 06:39

€480? €650? Hmm.

ThePewster

22 Aug 2018, 13:18

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
Red_M wrote:
ThePewster wrote: Spotted a post in r/mm - some guy is selling Round 5/6 keycaps in Red, Grey, Black, and Blue colours.

I think this... https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/com ... round_5_6/
Yup. Same guy. Thanks for sharing that link.

ThePewster

22 Aug 2018, 13:33

LastBrat wrote: A note to all buyers who pay in EUROs - I will not be collecting money via PayPal anymore, so any new payments will not be accepted. I will transfer the last payments made to 7bit, so if you already paid - do not worry. 8-)
If you haven't received your keycaps, or have any other issue, please take it up with 7bit personally (PM him), and do not open PP disputes (= not cool), as I cannot help you and do not have your money anymore either. Thank you all, and I hope I was able to help some of you getting your R5 caps!
Hey LastBrat, have you started accepting payments for August orders? Got a fresh invoice that has your details in it. Would be great if you can clarify. Thanks.

chuckdee

22 Aug 2018, 15:59

Techno Trousers wrote: €480? €650? Hmm.
Yeah, in the world of insane prices for caps, those prices are even more insane.

LastBrat

23 Aug 2018, 18:50

ThePewster wrote: Hey LastBrat, have you started accepting payments for August orders? Got a fresh invoice that has your details in it. Would be great if you can clarify. Thanks.
Nope, I'm not collecting any more payments. I guess It wasn't clear enough, so I'll repeat it again: Do not send R5/R7 payments to me anymore. I just received another one as I'm typing this - so please, do not waste your money. If I refund you, Paypal still keeps a share of the payment, so you effectively loose money!

EDIT: a shoutout to 7Bit: please update your invoices and return my PM please, as I just received another payment, from USA by the way, which should have been paid in USD to Zslane if I'm not mistaken, and which cost the buyer 25 euro in PP fees...
Last edited by LastBrat on 23 Aug 2018, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

ThePewster

23 Aug 2018, 18:52

LastBrat wrote:
ThePewster wrote: Hey LastBrat, have you started accepting payments for August orders? Got a fresh invoice that has your details in it. Would be great if you can clarify. Thanks.
Nope, I'm not collecting any more payments. I guess It wasn't clear enough, so I'll repeat it again: Do not send R5/R7 payments to me anymore. I just received another one as I'm typing this - so please, do not waste your money. If I refund you, Paypal still keeps a share of the payment, so you effectively loose money!
I asked because last week I placed a new order and received a mail from 7bot with your details. That threw me off. So I reached out for clarifications thinking others may have got a similar mail.

Thanks for the clarity again. Cheers.

LastBrat

23 Aug 2018, 18:55

ThePewster wrote: I asked because last week I placed a new order and received a mail from 7bot with your details. That threw me off. So I reached out for clarifications thinking others may have got a similar mail.

Thanks for the clarity again. Cheers.
I understand, it's confusing because of the lack/ laaaaag in of communication with 7bit, I guess he has quite a backlog of PM's, so it might be a while before he catches up :(
Last edited by LastBrat on 23 Aug 2018, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

zslane

23 Aug 2018, 19:02

It should also be noted that I will only be collecting until the end of August. On Sept 1st, I will be disabling payments to the current PP account.

cute57642

25 Aug 2018, 20:56

I ordered basekit in a good mood because it suddenly appear on r6 leftover.

I tried to order several times, but the invoice does not have a base kit.

Why aren't the base kits in R6 leftovers ordered?

zslane

26 Aug 2018, 00:03

If it doesn't appear in your invoice it is because they are all taken and 7bit simply hasn't updated his inventory wiki page to reflect this.

ThePewster

26 Aug 2018, 16:52

zslane wrote: If it doesn't appear in your invoice it is because they are all taken and 7bit simply hasn't updated his inventory wiki page to reflect this.
That explains why I wasn't able to get Cream 1u keys. Thanks to your message, I ordered Blue ones instead.

fireworm

29 Aug 2018, 18:26

I sent a payment for some caps (to zslane). 'WASSUP' is still saying I have an invoice. Is there something wrong?

zslane

29 Aug 2018, 19:09

I try to register payments with 7bit within 24-48 hours of receiving notification from PayPal. After that, it is anyone's guess when 7bit will get around to turning the crank on his bot and getting everyone's invoices updated. You just have to be patient. 7bit group buys don't operate at the speed of Amazon. More like the speed of evolution.

fireworm

29 Aug 2018, 19:27

Ok; just making sure. Thanks for the reply. I suppose my money is just on a boat to Germany... ;P

chuckdee

29 Aug 2018, 20:56

fireworm wrote: Ok; just making sure. Thanks for the reply. I suppose my money is just on a slow boat to Germany... ;P
FTFY :evilgeek:

zslane

29 Aug 2018, 21:31

Actually, none of the money I collect goes to Germany (7bit). It goes straight to Washington (SP). Eventually.

jacopods

30 Aug 2018, 00:10

Does anybody know what do the BACKSPACEX and BACKSPACEY look like?

chuckdee

30 Aug 2018, 03:47

zslane wrote: Actually, none of the money I collect goes to Germany (7bit). It goes straight to Washington (SP). Eventually.
Even now? I thought that the run was fully paid for?

zslane

30 Aug 2018, 18:39

Round 7 is not fully paid for, as far as I know.

chuckdee

30 Aug 2018, 20:50

zslane wrote: Round 7 is not fully paid for, as far as I know.
Oh! You're collecting for Round 7 too. I thought that was still in limbo with SP 'firing' 7bit as a client?

zslane

30 Aug 2018, 21:48

I don't actually know the current situation there, but 7bit has been collecting funds with the intention of paying SP for the first Round 7 colorway very soon. I can only conclude that somewhere along the way he must have somehow managed to convince them to continue making keycaps for him.

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

30 Aug 2018, 22:36

zslane wrote:I can only conclude that somewhere along the way he must have somehow managed to convince them to continue making keycaps for him.
All of us with money down for round 7 VIOLETTCREAM production sure hope so, anyway. :D

7bit

01 Sep 2018, 09:22

Hi folks!

I hope you where not missing me too much!

All orders have shipped, except for some missing keys and some new orders whoch came in the last weeks.

In order to get money together for Round 7, we need a new PayPal or Google Wallet collector, or better two of them

Thanks to zslane and developstopfix who did a great job!

bit-shifter

01 Sep 2018, 14:13

7bit, could you tell me what's involved?

Happy to help out for a while if you still need.. I'm UK based in case that matters...

Eggplant

01 Sep 2018, 20:46

7bit wrote: Hi folks!

I hope you where not missing me too much!

All orders have shipped, except for some missing keys and some new orders whoch came in the last weeks.

In order to get money together for Round 7, we need a new PayPal or Google Wallet collector, or better two of them

Thanks to zslane and developstopfix who did a great job!
Hey 7bit,

My invoice (#792), has been marked as packed and has had updated shipping information for a few months now, what do I need to do to get it actually shipped or at least market as shipped?

7bit

03 Sep 2018, 08:46

PayPal or Google Wallet collector wanted!!!
-----------------------------------------> :roll:

Crushader

04 Sep 2018, 07:55

Is it due to the fact we're looking for PayPal collector that my order is showing 'nobody' as the party I send money to at the moment?

ThePewster

04 Sep 2018, 11:01

Crushader wrote: Is it due to the fact we're looking for PayPal collector that my order is showing 'nobody' as the party I send money to at the moment?
yep.

Return to “Group buys”