Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

17 Dec 2018, 12:59

Is there any progress in shipping leftovers?

Excelso

19 Dec 2018, 14:47

hypkx wrote: Is there any progress in shipping leftovers?
I sent a WASSUP yesterday and the robot says almost all I had pending (but a couple of keys) is already sent but I have no shipment tracking information so no way to verify.

tocnaza

20 Dec 2018, 18:27

Wow the blue and purple are very good!

Excelso

23 Dec 2018, 11:29

Dear @7bit May I have tracking information about the last shipment the robot says is done?

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

23 Dec 2018, 14:50

Excelso wrote:
I sent a WASSUP yesterday and the robot says almost all I had pending (but a couple of keys) is already sent but I have no shipment tracking information so no way to verify.
Got my order 8-)

Excelso

23 Dec 2018, 20:10

hypkx wrote:
Excelso wrote:
Got my order 8-)
Glad to hear. Mine shouldn't take long... I'll ask Santa.

namutable

26 Dec 2018, 12:29

Dear @7bit
Please check my payment(#0120). ;)

Excelso

26 Dec 2018, 15:41

Excelso wrote: Dear @7bit May I have tracking information about the last shipment the robot says is done?
It's not necessary. I did the traditional shouting in the Post-Office because I had a missing package marked as delivered (and it wasn't) and magically it appeared with yours as a bonus.

trungminhtp

29 Dec 2018, 10:56

Hii 7bit, Please check my PM

5inn3d

31 Dec 2018, 08:16

its so hard to get my order shipped..its been months :(

trungminhtp

03 Jan 2019, 04:05

Dear @7bit
Please check my payment(#1373). Tks

Red_M

26 Jan 2019, 17:37

mecano wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 01:48
Red_M wrote: Anyone got an extra round 6 red tab key they could sell me?
Profile, size?
Just the regular one, I got a set without the tab key

82d28a

30 Jan 2019, 14:55

Any updates? 7bot has not responded for a while.

Menuhin

30 Jan 2019, 14:59

82d28a wrote:
I think 7bot broke after migration to this new forum platform.
I am also waiting to hear from 7bit about the new ordering system.

82d28a

30 Jan 2019, 17:48

Menuhin wrote:
82d28a wrote:
Thanks buddy. Do you know if there is an iPhone app for this forum that we can use?

Menuhin

30 Jan 2019, 17:55

82d28a wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 17:48
Menuhin wrote:
82d28a wrote:
Thanks buddy. Do you know if there is an iPhone app for this forum that we can use?
You may have to ask the elders here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20421

ihalatch

05 Feb 2019, 05:17

I had paid by PayPal (INVOICE #1125) more than a month ago I've been sending WASSUPs ever since but to no avail? Is there a problem with my payment?

7bit

10 Feb 2019, 12:39

I've shipped all outstanding packages last week.

I don't have much time at the moment and the forum software change really gave me the rest.
:cry:

If you want to communicate with the bot via encrypted e-mail, please wait for a pm from the bot which contains a code and instructions.

The first version was wrong, so please dowload the latest gpg7bot-toolkit here:
http://www.7bit.info/gpg7bot.zip

If you don't like to use the toolkit, just send an encrypted e-mail to bot@7bit.info with the botkey (will be pm'ed to you within the next few days, if you haven't got it already) in the first line, followed by your public key.

Once, you got an encrypted e-mail back from the bot, you can send the usual orders or bot-commands, given you have your botkey in the first line and encrypt the e-mail with 7bot's public key.

You find 7bot's public key at http://www.7bit.info/bot.key .

I know a better solution would be a webshop, but that would take even more time ...

About refunds: I look into this right now. Some asked for a refund where I was sure they already got it and some new came up recently ...

namutable

17 Feb 2019, 20:20

7bit wrote:

I don't have much time at the moment and the forum software change really gave me the rest.

If you want to communicate with the bot via encrypted e-mail, please wait for a pm from the bot which contains a code and instructions.

If you don't like to use the toolkit, just send an encrypted e-mail to bot@7bit.info with the botkey (will be pm'ed to you within the next few days, if you haven't got it already) in the first line, followed by your public key.

Once, you got an encrypted e-mail back from the bot, you can send the usual orders or bot-commands, given you have your botkey in the first line and encrypt the e-mail with 7bot's public key.

I know a better solution would be a webshop, but that would take even more time ...

About refunds: I look into this right now. Some asked for a refund where I was sure they already got it and some new came up recently ...
I received an e-mail, but I do not know where my public key is. I only received the 7bot's public key.
I do not want to order anymore, I just need a tracking number. I have to do house repairs next week, and it is not a normal condition to receive a courier service. Please, just send me the tracking number by e - mail.

trungminhtp

18 Feb 2019, 02:50

namutable wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 20:20
7bit wrote:

I received an e-mail, but I do not know where my public key is. I only received the 7bot's public key.
I do not want to order anymore, I just need a tracking number. I have to do house repairs next week, and it is not a normal condition to receive a courier service. Please, just send me the tracking number by e - mail.
Me too, i need a tracking number.

minhvo

21 Feb 2019, 14:16

Hello 7bit,
where can I get my public key?

Thanks
7bit wrote:

namutable

22 Feb 2019, 02:40

The day before yesterday I received a parcel.
Thank you, 7-bit.

robotindian

05 Mar 2019, 01:30

Does anyone have any 1.75u keys that they'd be willing to sell or trade? Can't quite complete the UHK w/ current kit.

trungminhtp

03 Apr 2019, 11:28

Hii 7bit, I did follow your tutorial but do not get any info.so sad #1373, i need trackking number,Please check my order status. tks

andreas1337

19 Apr 2019, 15:47

andreas1337 wrote:
07 Jun 2018, 14:12
Just a quick update about missing keys from my order, in case anyone is interested in the progress.

I am still missing HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE. Messaged the bot on May 9, got a PM from 7bit to confirm that they keys are actually missing on May 21. Then nothing. Just got an updated invoice from the bot that says

============Missing keys======================
HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE |ALPHA white extra kit
2018-05-21: awaiting response

Exciting stuff :)
After a long wait, I got the HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE kit. But it is missing some keys :shock: As far as I can tell, I am missing the row 1 tilde, the row 2 back slash, and the row 3 semicolon. I got one row 1 backslash button that I think should not be included in the kit. Can anyone confirm this? I cannot find the original kit descriptions anymore.

They are cool keys, but sort of useless when not complete. Exiting journey though :lol:

bit-shifter

19 Apr 2019, 16:09

@andreas1337, you might be able to find the kit descriptions on 7bit.info

If, by any chance, you aren't an ISO user - I could provide a very good home for the bslash pipe key ;)

Incidentally, I'm still collecting for round 7 if anyone is keen to hop on the buy? The violet & cream sub round is currently active, but you can order for any of the subsequent colourways.

Cheers,
- bit-shifter

nikolai

21 Apr 2019, 03:46

how do i order more caps with this new method i'm too confused :(

trungminhtp

21 Apr 2019, 17:26

Please help me how to check orders, I have done many ways without receiving any feedback from 7bit, I have difficulty with the new method, thank all.

Wintermute1974
Tessier-Ashpool S.A.

23 Apr 2019, 06:22

nikolai wrote:
trungminhtp wrote:
Please help me how to check orders, I have done many ways without receiving any feedback from 7bit, I have difficulty with the new method, thank all.
The New York Times recommends that its confidential sources use Mailvelope:
"Mailvelope is a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that makes it easy to use PGP. The extension will only encrypt the contents of the email you’re sending. Mailvelope will not encrypt metadata such as sender, recipient, subject or information about when the email was sent. This metadata will be available to your email provider."

The instructions for this tool can be found here:
https://www.mailvelope.com/en/help

I too received the email message from 7bit about the new communications channel. These are the instructions that I plan to use the next time that I write to the 7bot.

nikolai

23 Apr 2019, 08:48

Wintermute1974 wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 06:22
nikolai wrote:
trungminhtp wrote:
The New York Times recommends that its confidential sources use Mailvelope:
"Mailvelope is a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that makes it easy to use PGP. The extension will only encrypt the contents of the email you’re sending. Mailvelope will not encrypt metadata such as sender, recipient, subject or information about when the email was sent. This metadata will be available to your email provider."

The instructions for this tool can be found here:
https://www.mailvelope.com/en/help

I too received the email message from 7bit about the new communications channel. These are the instructions that I plan to use the next time that I write to the 7bot.

Return to “Group buys”