GMK mini packs (shipping)

IvanIvanovich

06 Nov 2013, 17:17

Welcome to GMK mini pack buy! Orders close 1 Jan 2014.
Current status 18.2.2014: Order is in production, expected delivery in 4-6 weeks.

ESC Pack - price: €5.60 / $7.60 (cv/un33656, un33656/un6037, un6037/cv)

Random colors spacebars (6.25 and 7 size one of each) - price: €4 / $5.40

Each pack needs 400 250 ordered to go to production.
Buyer will be responsible for payment of goods, shipping costs, for all paypal fees, and an additional $3 groupbuy fee. You will be billed and all orders collected via paypal in USD. All orders will be sent via USPS. Shipping fees will vary based on what is ordered and it's destination. I will not be liable for uninsured/nontrackable orders damaged or lost during shipping. International orders with insurance/tracking sent via EMS advised for any large orders.
By placing an order you agree to these terms.

ORDERS CLOSED you can view your placed order HERE

IF at least 2 of the doubleshot packs reach MOQ I will buy 400 CODE keys to give as FREE gift.
*colors TBD

ORDER COUNT 1.2014:
Esc pack - 280/250
Function pack - 79/400
Enter:SpaceHomeboy - 94/400
MOD.Retro - 103/400
Spacebars - 670/400
Last edited by IvanIvanovich on 06 Apr 2014, 07:49, edited 19 times in total.

snoopy

06 Nov 2013, 17:22

ordered an esc-pack :)

7bit

06 Nov 2013, 17:32

Is the F1-F12 kit (FUNCTION) in the same color as the one dirge always dreams about, day and night?
:-)

IvanIvanovich

06 Nov 2013, 17:36

Yes, same yellow function row :D

7bit

06 Nov 2013, 17:38

Text color must be black and we need F13-F17 (better until F32 to cover more keyboards).
:mad:

IvanIvanovich

06 Nov 2013, 17:43

The colors on the renders are not perfect. Everything appears to be more pale/dull in the renders than will be in real life.

Halvar

06 Nov 2013, 17:51

Awesome! Good luck, let's hope for the best MOQwise.

What is the key color of the MODIFIER RETRO pack? Is this "hellgrau"? Or Cherry (off-)"white"? Apple white? Whiter-than-white-detergeant white? :o
Last edited by Halvar on 06 Nov 2013, 18:19, edited 2 times in total.

rindorbrot

06 Nov 2013, 17:52

Will the F/J keys have the dot on them like the render shows? I'd prefer scooped only.

BimboBB

06 Nov 2013, 18:05

Any chance you can add white spacebars to the Modifier Kits or at least offering the Spacebars separately? Already disliked that in yr darkgrey GB where the black spacebar was in the numeric set instead of the mod-set. You know, if you want to use a vintage set on a modern board its usually only the mods AND the spacebar which arent working.

IvanIvanovich

06 Nov 2013, 19:03

Modifier Retro color will be like that used on picture in 7bit post above, or same like usual alpha color on white set. Basically I took that board as inspiration, with all the current common keysize and threw in some RGB flavor.

White on orange pack home key will be center dot, for something different.

I can see about some spacebars.

Kurk

06 Nov 2013, 23:35

Is the modifier pack set in stone? If not then I implore you to add a row3 1.75u Control cap and a row4 1.5u blank cap.

IvanIvanovich

07 Nov 2013, 00:27

I'm trying to keep modifiers set light to the 'essentials' to keep the price as low as possible. My main goal this time is to offer some neat stuff that is incredibly rare or does not exist yet for low prices rather than trying to be all encompassing.

Daniel

07 Nov 2013, 21:52

Ordered :)

dirge

07 Nov 2013, 22:03

Thank you!!!!!

Jmneuv

08 Nov 2013, 02:08

So, the Retro pack is going to be in the warmer light beige of the common two tone sets, not in 'hellgrau', is that correct?

Dubsgalore

08 Nov 2013, 04:25

Ordered ESC pack!

Kurk

08 Nov 2013, 08:00

BimboBB wrote:Any chance you can add white spacebars to the Modifier Kits or at least offering the Spacebars separately? Already disliked that in yr darkgrey GB where the black spacebar was in the numeric set instead of the mod-set. You know, if you want to use a vintage set on a modern board its usually only the mods AND the spacebar which arent working.
BimboBB is right.
What are these space bars anyway? Mounting points? Will the 6.25u fit on Filcos?

Paranoid

08 Nov 2013, 08:24

That is a valid point. It's also the reason why I just now ordered MODS from the grey/black GB because the space bar wasn't included in it and I ordered the orange/red one here. Would make more sense (and maybe more orders for that pack and as a result maybe less from the other, which is also not the idea) if the MOD pack has a spacebar (spacebars). Either way, your effort is well appreciated :)

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

08 Nov 2013, 08:36

White and black spacebar pack :evilgeek:

Halvar

08 Nov 2013, 08:46

So you're trying to use the white mod kit as a Moogle kit for older beige/white Cherry sets? I thought about that, but that would still mean that I have all the nav keys and cursor keys in beige, which I think would look kind of strange. I like the idea of the colorful legends on white, but at the moment I don't really know what I could use this mod set for. Seems to only make sense for 60% keyboards.

BimboBB

08 Nov 2013, 11:55

Halvar wrote:So you're trying to use the white mod kit as a Moogle kit for older beige/white Cherry sets? I thought about that, but that would still mean that I have all the nav keys and cursor keys in beige, which I think would look kind of strange. I like the idea of the colorful legends on white, but at the moment I don't really know what I could use this mod set for. Seems to only make sense for 60% keyboards.
Right, colour-wise it would be a bit vomit-like....but at least you have full set in same profile....a full cherry set for a modern mecha. thats currently nearly impossible to achieve, as 1.25 mods are super rare, 6.25 spacebars from cherry with "filco"-stems are close to non-existing and also center-stemmed capslocks are not easy to get.

Also the white mods would go quite nicely with the white "Krankenkasse"-keyboards (G80-1501HAD) rather than the classical dual beige tone keyboards.

Ivan, pls think about the white spacebar. :) (and black ones would be nice as well)

Halvar

08 Nov 2013, 12:13

Yes, I agree, also about the space bar being needed to make this a Moogle kit.
BimboBB wrote: Also the white mods would go quite nicely with the white "Krankenkasse"-keyboards (G80-1501HAD) rather than the classical dual beige tone keyboards.
These are "hellgrau" I think, so they would be slightly off, but these set are at least not duotone from the start. Good idea anyway, I will take a look on how white and light grey look together.

dirge

08 Nov 2013, 12:21

some additional pics :)
G80-0312 & 0320

BimboBB

08 Nov 2013, 12:50

Halvar wrote: These are "hellgrau" I think, so they would be slightly off, but these set are at least not duotone from the start. Good idea anyway, I will take a look on how white and light grey look together.

Really "hellgrau"? The mockup looks like full white. Like the white on the below (second) keyboard.

Halvar

08 Nov 2013, 13:20

Sorry, my "these" was too unspecific. I meant the G80-1501 are hellgrau, while Ivan's set is classic "white".
MOD Retro base color same like classic 'white' color on average black on white alpha.
As I understand Ivan, the keys will be the "white" from the alphas of the top keyboard in your picture (which is in fact a very light beige). The bottom keyboard in the picture is "hellgrau", same color as all newer G80-3000-Lxxxx.

The alphas on Dirges keyboard -- that could even be a third variant, no idea. Can't tell from the picture.
Last edited by Halvar on 08 Nov 2013, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

Jmneuv

08 Nov 2013, 13:34

I like the idea of having brighter mods in general. From a quick side by side here i get the impression, that light beige mods surrounding hellgrau should look good.
Hellgrau as mods for light-beige alphas doesn't work out though, i tried that before.

IvanIvanovich

08 Nov 2013, 20:35

While it may break from tradition some, I don't think it looks bad to have different color key for different 'zones' on the keyboard. I think best effect would be to combine both this modifiers pack and the yellow function row with a classic black/white set end up with something similar this (was in a rush so didn't fix up the legends to match):
ANSI-Master.jpg
ANSI-Master.jpg (96.28 KiB) Viewed 12586 times

rindorbrot

08 Nov 2013, 20:40

But the yellow Escape key is not available :(

7bit

08 Nov 2013, 20:44

Will it be beautiful dirge-yellow or this ugly citrus-yellow?

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

08 Nov 2013, 23:15

I believe, as Ivans has said before, that it will be the same yellow as used in the CMYK set.

Return to “Group buys”