[SHIPPING] Granite Set ~ 100% PBT ~ Dye Sub ~ DSA

alinh

21 Jun 2014, 13:40

I'd be interested in building an ErgoDox with Matis switches (Guess will only do the 1u keys). I'd be in for DSA profile.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

21 Jun 2014, 13:52

I'll ask next Monday, but honestly I would miss neither 2.75 nor 2.25

Muirium
µ

21 Jun 2014, 13:53

You always go for ANSI left shift though, don't you? If they have 1.25 instead, and 1.75 right shift is a must, then I'm happy.

scottc

21 Jun 2014, 13:57

matt3o wrote:I'll ask next Monday, but honestly I would miss neither 2.75 nor 2.25
I agree with this! It's definitely doable to skip them both.

I'm really interested in this too. I've designed some layouts only using small keys to completely avoid stabilisers, but this hybrid idea sounds a lot better. Add me to the interest list!

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

21 Jun 2014, 14:29

I may be late to the party, but those caps still look really good! It must be verry satisfying to see the results of your work so far when they look like that :)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

21 Jun 2014, 15:26

And this is the craziest 60% I've even designed...

with Cyrillic is fantastic :)

PS: sorry Muir, 1.75u spacebars work wonderfully

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

21 Jun 2014, 15:33

Crazy and yet still so elegant. I love it!

Muirium
µ

21 Jun 2014, 16:30

Nothing to be sorry about! I'd just put an LED behind that window you've got there, and figure out a purpose for it, somehow…

Great to see Cyrillics mixing with the other keys so well. Glad I got that one.

Mr.Bean

21 Jun 2014, 21:19

Any news when they will start shipping orders (without international kits)?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

21 Jun 2014, 23:37

next week I suppose

Eszett

22 Jun 2014, 00:08

Err ... is there any problem with the international kits?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

22 Jun 2014, 07:52

they will take a bit longer

Eszett

22 Jun 2014, 08:31

Alright, haste makes waste.

Delete

22 Jun 2014, 09:40

well done
waitting for it

matt3o
-[°_°]-

24 Jun 2014, 21:18

Monolegends!

Muirium
µ

24 Jun 2014, 21:24

Mono + Icon Mods. Boom!

So, was putting up with all our nagging worthwhile in the end?

fifted

24 Jun 2014, 21:53

Sweet sassy molassey! Love it.

SL89

24 Jun 2014, 22:11

Muirium wrote: Mono + Icon Mods. Boom!

I missed the Design / IC of these. These legends look familiar but different. Are they 100% original or are they referring to the Mac design stuff.

Mr.Bean

24 Jun 2014, 23:44

My order has been sent :)

Acanthophis

24 Jun 2014, 23:59

Got the email as well. Let's see about the Zoll.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

25 Jun 2014, 00:03

I will never admit it :D
SL89 wrote:

I missed the Design / IC of these. These legends look familiar but different. Are they 100% original or are they referring to the Mac design stuff.
no really, but we put a lot of attention to details... so in sense we are a bit apple design

Muirium
µ

25 Jun 2014, 00:35

They are Matteo's work, based on the appropriate symbols in Unicode. Look for "Erase to the Left" etc. here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Technical

Apple's OS X GUI (and its European keyboards) are some of the few places I've ever seen these used. But there's nothing Apple-specific about them. Indeed, the asterisk Matteo used for Control is nowhere to be found on Apple's gear. Which is why I insisted on the chevron Control symbols in the Apple mods kit.

Oddly enough, ANSI-US Macs have most of the keys with text mods, like everyone else!

Anyway, I think they have come out just perfect! Superb stuff, Matt. Big thanks for going the extra thousand miles on these guys. I know these were the hardest work of the whole thing.

SL89

25 Jun 2014, 00:46

Muirium wrote: They are Matteo's work, based on the appropriate symbols in Unicode. Look for "Erase to the Left" etc. here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Technical

Apple's OS X GUI (and its European keyboards) are some of the few places I've ever seen these used. But there's nothing Apple-specific about them. Indeed, the asterisk Matteo used for Control is nowhere to be found on Apple's gear. Which is why I insisted on the chevron Control symbols in the Apple mods kit.

Oddly enough, ANSI-US Macs have most of the keys with text mods, like everyone else!

Anyway, I think they have come out just perfect! Superb stuff, Matt. Big thanks for going the extra thousand miles on these guys. I know these were the hardest work of the whole thing.
Thanks for that Muirium, these looks even more Apple then any Apple keyboard I have ever seen. I never realized just how much went into these!

carpetbomber

25 Jun 2014, 10:46

First orders already being sent... The day is upon us!

Except I will have to wait for the intl sets and the customs clearance... Oh well, my ergos are ready :)

Yslen

25 Jun 2014, 11:57

Looks like my order is on its way too :D

Muirium
µ

25 Jun 2014, 14:05

Fingers crossed that mine reaches my brother before he leaves for the plane trip to here! Got a few weeks to go, come on come on come on!!

Jmneuv

25 Jun 2014, 18:32

Aaahh the international tension is so bad.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

25 Jun 2014, 20:44

my wife got this

scottc

25 Jun 2014, 20:52

I'm glad she finally got her kitten key :D

Next step: get a tiny Teensy-like board in there and make it run a macro on the PC when pressed...

Madhias
BS TORPE

25 Jun 2014, 20:54

I think my wife would kill me when i'll give her a keycap as gift.

Return to “Group buys”