The Granite aftermarket thread

Muirium
µ

21 Jul 2014, 18:51

matt3o wrote: I got my International kits. I have no use for any of them if someone's interested (maybe excluding 1 ISO return)
I already claimed your Mµ and § keys as I recall…

Omikron

24 Jul 2014, 16:56

Looking for this keycap Image

Mine came with a very noticeable defect, which is pretty frustrating. :cry:

I have some of the keycaps from this set, since almost all of my ANSI base was replaced with Cyrrrilic and ISO.
Please PM, or post here.

Muirium
µ

24 Jul 2014, 17:41

Email Melissa at SP about that key. I will get my caps in two days now and I might as well start my draft already… I ordered enough that the chances say look out!

joel

25 Jul 2014, 16:24

I have a number of granite keycaps that I'd like to trade for a few missing ones.

FOR TRADE
have-common-kit.png
have-common-kit.png (69.48 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-text-modifiers.png
have-text-modifiers.png (51.11 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-text-pro-modifiers.png
have-text-pro-modifiers.png (50.45 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-text-rgb.png
have-text-rgb.png (30.82 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-apple-kit.png
have-apple-kit.png (35.45 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-7u-spacebar.png
have-7u-spacebar.png (10.95 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
have-intl.png
have-intl.png (69.16 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
WANTED:
want-numpad.png
want-numpad.png (29.12 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
want-international-mono-legend.png
want-international-mono-legend.png (34.83 KiB) Viewed 7685 times
want-lost-and-found.png
want-lost-and-found.png (42.47 KiB) Viewed 7685 times

Muirium
µ

25 Jul 2014, 16:54

Good choice: the § is a fine key, put there at my demand! None spare from me, though.

I'm interested in both your 1.25u SUPERs, 1.5u BACK SPACE, 1.75u FN, 2.25u ENTER, 1.75u and 2.25u green SHIFTs, and Mµ… pretty much in that order.

Tomorrow night I get my caps, and the trades shall begin in earnest!

akuji13

25 Jul 2014, 17:05

I would love to buy the following kits:

Icon Pro Modifiers
Icon RGB
Lost+Found

;)

Curetia

25 Jul 2014, 19:42

I do a small Update to my keycaps I can offer:

Only the caps which are marked with a square are for trade, crossed keycaps are sold/traded and the non marked ones are for myself.

witbliz

29 Jul 2014, 08:34

Hi Guys - Really sad that I wasn't able to complete my ergodox set as there were missing keys :

Would any of you have these key :
WTB / Trade

Sigh...

Madhias
BS TORPE

05 Aug 2014, 13:08

I'm searching for 2x 1,25 yellow WIN caps and 1x 1,25 orange MENU cap. I don't think someone would not need those keycaps, since i think they were the reason (and also the red arrows) to buy this set. But i'll give it a try!

I have not really anything for trade, but maybe someone needs anything (successful trades crossed):

[EDIT] Anti-Spoiler-Edit.
Last edited by Madhias on 06 Aug 2014, 21:19, edited 2 times in total.

Muirium
µ

05 Aug 2014, 16:43

witbliz wrote: Hi Guys - Really sad that I wasn't able to complete my ergodox set as there were missing keys :

Would any of you have these key :
WTB / Trade

Sigh...
Sure, which ones exactly do you want? I'm using a diamond symbol for my STOP playback media key, and I'll need the layer key for my 60%, but I have quite a few spares from Icon Pro.

drrtyrokka

15 Aug 2014, 11:01

I'm looking for a ß key from the mono international kit, does anyone have it left over? I am willing to trade, but actually cannot deal with anything very special. Pics will follow...

Muirium
µ

15 Aug 2014, 17:50

I'm looking for a standard sized text legend TAB key in the unlikely case anyone isn't using theirs.

Eszett

26 Aug 2014, 00:19

If someone needs international keys, I can give away all non-german keys from the DE-IT-FR set:
8-intl-2_01.jpg
8-intl-2_01.jpg (33.29 KiB) Viewed 7264 times
Update: Sorry, all keycaps given to kbdfr.
Last edited by Eszett on 27 Aug 2014, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

26 Aug 2014, 00:21

I only have eyes for Mµ.

alinh

26 Aug 2014, 08:59

Interested in a 2U "Space" legend keycap from the Ergodoxian set; and maybe 2 1.5U blank from half ergodox.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

27 Aug 2014, 12:00

I have to prepare my trading stuff :D

sarsipius

27 Aug 2014, 23:28

Hi,

I forgot to buy the text pro modifiers during the PMK group buy and I need a ALT GRP key cap

I don't want to spend again 100$ for a kit from massdrop

Could someone help me?

Thanks

DanielT

28 Aug 2014, 06:07

I don't need the ALT GR cap, if you still need it after I get my stuff from Massdrop we can trade/deal :)

sarsipius

28 Aug 2014, 09:43

oh great!
keep me in touch :)

[edit]

I just mount the granite set on my new filco TKL and I've got a full "lost+found" set that I don't need

Evilcamels

29 Aug 2014, 08:17

Here are all of the caps I don't need
Here are the few caps I am interested in grabbing
US only unless you really want one of the keys

DanielT

29 Aug 2014, 09:28

sarsipius wrote: oh great!
keep me in touch :)

[edit]

I just mount the granite set on my new filco TKL and I've got a full "lost+found" set that I don't need

I'm interested in the Yellow and Orange Win/Menu keys, and maybe the red arrows. So I call dibbs :D

magnific0

29 Aug 2014, 13:51

From the new Massdrop round I have a lot of keys availabe. My legending is a bit different from what I see here as I mark unavailable caps, but you should be able to work it out ;).

http://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comm ... leftovers/

Trading wise I'd be interested in:
  • Ergodoxian 2U Space (R1) (not blank, but the one that says "space")
  • Coloured arrow set (R1/R2)
  • Space Invader (R1/R2), Half-Life (R2), companion cube (R2)
Last edited by magnific0 on 29 Aug 2014, 19:05, edited 2 times in total.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

29 Aug 2014, 14:16

magnific0 wrote: From the new Massdrop round I have a lot of keys availabe. My legending is a bit different from what I see here as I mark unavailable caps, but you should be able to work it out ;).

• Space Invader (R1/R2), Half-Life (R2), Love cube (R2)
reddit, uh? Why not facebook or twitter, while we’re at it?

Iacoizumi

29 Aug 2014, 14:22

magnific0 wrote: From the new Massdrop round I have a lot of keys availabe. My legending is a bit different from what I see here as I mark unavailable caps, but you should be able to work it out ;).

• Space Invader (R1/R2), Half-Life (R2), Love cube (R2)
Interested in your Tab and Backspace keys! I bought the Gamer Kit from Round 2, but I don't plan on using the colored arrow set, so let me know if you think that'd be an acceptable trade for the Tab/Backspace keycaps.

Tangentially, I'm NotMelAndNoGuitars over on reddit, if that makes things easier. :)

magnific0

29 Aug 2014, 14:33

Iacoizumi wrote: Interested in your Tab and Backspace keys! I bought the Gamer Kit from Round 2, but I don't plan on using the colored arrow set, so let me know if you think that'd be an acceptable trade for the Tab/Backspace keycaps.

Tangentially, I'm NotMelAndNoGuitars over on reddit, if that makes things easier. :)
Haha, I was surprised the Tab and Backspace were so popular :D. The trade sounds perfect to me, consider it a deal!

Iacoizumi

29 Aug 2014, 14:39

magnific0 wrote:
Iacoizumi wrote: Interested in your Tab and Backspace keys! I bought the Gamer Kit from Round 2, but I don't plan on using the colored arrow set, so let me know if you think that'd be an acceptable trade for the Tab/Backspace keycaps.

Haha, I was surprised the Tab and Backspace were so popular :D. The trade sounds perfect to me, consider it a deal!
:lol: I thought that might be a little confusing. I'm trying to fit out two keyboards with this set, and with one being a 60%, I was hoping I could use only one Text Modifier set combined with a Text RGB set to cover both boards. The Tab and Backspace keys were the odd man out; and I didn't want to buy a whole other Text Modifier set only for two keys.

Now I just need two 1U Alts from the Text Pro Modifier set... time to start pestering joel!

ehuang0000

29 Aug 2014, 17:24

Hi guys someone from r/MK recommended me to come here for caps from granite set. I'm looking for 1u 'win','alt','shift', and 'enter' keys. If anyone has extras of those keys, I'd like to buy each for $2.

Muirium
µ

29 Aug 2014, 22:03

Text or icon?

Greyluke

30 Aug 2014, 00:42

Hi guys,

i am willing to buy the following keys from the International set (basically the Italian layout keys):

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Many thanks in advance

Iacoizumi

30 Aug 2014, 04:43

:) Alright, throwing my hat into the ring! Here's a picture of what I have and what I need.
Spoiler:
Or... for those of you that would prefer not having to load an image:

I NEED:
  • Two One 1U Alt keycaps from the text modifiers pro set
  • One 1U Super keycap from the text modifiers pro set
I HAVE:
  • The entire function row from the common set
  • The arrow key cluster from the common set
  • Varied icon and nonstandard keys from the numpad set
  • Varied keys from the extra os set
  • All 1.5U and 1.75U keys from the text rgb set and the 1.25U shift from the same set
  • The entire gamer set sans six nerdom key block (for trade for only for what I need)
Edit: On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm also in need of a replacement left shift keycap for an IBM Model F AT.

Double Edit: And an F9 key for a space invader keyswitch keyboard, while I'm dreaming.

Triple Edit: Image of what I have updated as of 6:05:15 pm GMT September 3rd.
Last edited by Iacoizumi on 03 Sep 2014, 20:06, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Group buys”