The Granite aftermarket thread

WNovizar

19 Jan 2016, 02:09

Hi people,

Does anybody have 2.25u Shift Cap leftovers? Preferably from RGBYO Icon Modifier or Icon Modifier

Thanks

Plasmodium

23 Feb 2016, 16:30

I'm looking to trade my numpad kit for an Ergodox kit. I'm also happy to buy the Ergodox kit via Paypal if that's more convenient. I'm UK based.

scottc

23 Feb 2016, 16:37

Does anyone have a 1.5u icon backspace for sale, by any chance? Need it for my Whitefox.

b4d_tR1p

24 Feb 2016, 15:31

I believe that when I receive my set, maybe I'ill have something to share, definitely a ISO uk kits and iso enter.

I need some keys for my ergodox, I forgot to take the set :o

b4d_tR1p

24 Feb 2016, 15:41

matt3o wrote: I just want to remind everybody that there's a curse on the robot key. Every time one is traded 10 stems brake while changing keycap.
hihihihi :mrgreen:

gogusrl

25 Feb 2016, 06:44

I'm looking for a complete set of modifiers text or icons + iso enter if anyone got them.

Plasmodium

29 Feb 2016, 13:11

The rest of my Ergodox arrives today, so I feel the need to redouble my call for an Ergodoxian kit!

I'm happy to do PayPal or trade. Available to trade I have a numpad, RGB text mods and an incomplete icon mod set (missing two keys - happy to ship as is or if someone is interested I can re-obtain the missing keys).

These kits are only for trade atm. I am not selling them individually until I have an Ergodoxian kit in my hands (metaphorically speaking!). :)

I'm UK based, but happy to do reasonable international shipping.

b4d_tR1p

29 Feb 2016, 17:42

Plasmodium wrote: The rest of my Ergodox arrives today, so I feel the need to redouble my call for an Ergodoxian kit!

I'm happy to do PayPal or trade. Available to trade I have a numpad, RGB text mods and an incomplete icon mod set (missing two keys - happy to ship as is or if someone is interested I can re-obtain the missing keys).

These kits are only for trade atm. I am not selling them individually until I have an Ergodoxian kit in my hands (metaphorically speaking!). :)

I'm UK based, but happy to do reasonable international shipping.

same request here, I need an ergodoxian kit :mrgreen:

ziggy1283

01 Mar 2016, 15:33

I'm looking for several caps from the older rounds. Have been posting on reddit without much success. Hopefully someone here can help me out a bit. I'm looking for any of the circled caps in this image, but I'm also open to other older or unusual pieces.

I know I don't have much (read: practically no) history on DT, but I have the same username on reddit with several confirmed trades and a long history.

Thanks!

fine_italian_leather

04 May 2016, 19:44

If anyone has any keys left over from the following sets i would love to buy them:
  • International
  • Windows
  • IMono Legend
Would pay generously. Please get in touch.

t8c

04 May 2016, 19:47

fine_italian_leather wrote: If anyone has any keys left over from the following sets i would love to buy them:
  • International
  • Windows
  • IMono Legend
I have some XP/Vista logo caps in 1u or and 1.5u

fine_italian_leather

05 May 2016, 01:12

t8c wrote:
fine_italian_leather wrote: If anyone has any keys left over from the following sets i would love to buy them:
  • International
  • Windows
  • IMono Legend
I have some XP/Vista logo caps in 1u or and 1.5u
Need 1.25u

rempire

11 May 2016, 18:16

by chance does anyone have:

the tab key from icon modifiers kit
also looking for a 1.75 icon shift

will trade with cash or some artisans. send me a pm if interested!

Eszett

25 May 2016, 11:36

Guys, I need some 1.25u blanks! Please PM me..

tentator

03 Jun 2016, 08:12

Hello,
I'm looking for (in preference order):

Code: Select all

. (text) Shift               1.75u
 . G (any sublegends will do) 1u
 . H (any sublegends will do) 1u
 . (text) Alt Gr              1.25u
 . (icon) backspace           2u
 . (icon) blue esc            1u
 . (text) Alt                 1u
 . (text) Ctrl                1u
tent:wq
Last edited by tentator on 04 Jul 2016, 23:48, edited 7 times in total.

b4d_tR1p

03 Jun 2016, 11:33

if someone have a numpad to sell me please PM me!

tentator

03 Jun 2016, 23:21

(edited msg above)
Also want to ask for confirmation from ergodoxians: the delete and other horizontal caps are 1.5u and not 1.75 right?

Plasmodium

04 Jun 2016, 10:42

Yep. All Ergodox keys are 1u, 1.5u or 2u (in the thumb clusters).

txepox

05 Jun 2016, 18:11

Ei!

I have some keycaps from the international kit.
if someone want any of previous ones, send me a private message.

I want the next ones:
- 1.75u with the legend "Shift with backgorund in green
- 1.75u Control
- 1.5u Option
- 7u Spacebar
- 2x (1u super )
- 1.5u backspace
- 1u fn

tentator

05 Jun 2016, 21:33

Man your avatar just made me remember about how cool and how much I laughed with Super Lopez comic years ago!! So great! :)

cereal

13 Jun 2016, 18:31

Looking to purchase or trade a few caps, see below for what I have and what I want. I'll happily sell caps as well but my first priority is to get the caps I need, but if I'm not using something you need I'd be happy to help anyone out who is in need of getting their boards finished.

What I need/want:

What I have:

Plasmodium

27 Jun 2016, 18:17

Couple of full kits and a few handfuls of 'leftovers' up for grabs here.
IMG_20160627_165830.jpg
IMG_20160627_165830.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 20263 times
With the red outline, most of an icon mod set. The non-staggered caps lock key is missing, but I am happy to provide the function key or blank in it's place. I got the set from a DT member and it was missing then - though I should point out that I knew it was missing beforehand! £20+shipping

With the green, a complete set of text RGB mods. £10+shipping

In the blue outline, a bunch of random stuff. If there's something there you need to complete a non-standard layout, let me know. While I am selling the other two as sets (and only as sets!), you can pick and mix from this group if you want.
The first 'column' are 1.5s. In the second column, the big enter is 2.25, the backspace is 1.75 and the two below are 1.25. The blue 'enter' is 1.5, while the red 'esc' is 1.75.

NB: MX and Resident Evil novelties are gone, as is the blue ISO enter
Last edited by Plasmodium on 28 Jun 2016, 11:02, edited 2 times in total.

tentator

27 Jun 2016, 20:24

Would be interested in the 1u fn and backspace? How wide is it?
Is there something 1.75u wide there?

scottc

27 Jun 2016, 21:27

Can I get sizes of the blue ones? I'm interested in many of them depending on size.

I'd like: caps lock, MX key, 1.25 fn, 1.0 fn, maybe more!

Plasmodium

27 Jun 2016, 22:16

tentator: PM'ed :)

scottc: The MX key is gone (someone PM'ed me immediately, and I didn't have time to update yet!). The blue 'enter' is 1.5u. The RGB kit has a number of blue Alt keys, but I'm not really willing to split the kit. I'll put you down for the 1 and 1.25u fns, though.

scottc

27 Jun 2016, 22:19

Sorry, I was on mobile so my message was too short and didn't make sense: I meant the keys in the blue box!

Regardless, I think I'll sit it out if I can't get the MX key or caps lock because those were what I was most interested in. I've also realised I need a 1.5u backspace/delete that you don't have. Thanks though!

Plasmodium

27 Jun 2016, 22:33

Haha, no problem. I'll add the sizes to that picture for general clarity's sake when I'm back at my pc. My 1.5 backspace/delete went on my Ergodox. ;) But the 1.5u caps lock is still available.

Plasmodium

28 Jun 2016, 19:10

Both complete kits are gone, but everything in the blue box except the ISO enter and novelties are still there.

Plasmodium

01 Jul 2016, 12:33

Mad Gnu Image Manipulation Program skills. Now with actual sizes, because I realise that was hard to see originally.
IMG_20160627_165830.jpg
IMG_20160627_165830.jpg (224.22 KiB) Viewed 20076 times
Note: many of these are still available, but I'm moving house ATM so I'll post an updated list next month. Thanks!
Last edited by Plasmodium on 12 Jul 2016, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.

tentator

04 Jul 2016, 23:48

tentator wrote: Hello,
I'm looking for (in preference order):

Code: Select all

. (text) Shift               1.75u
 . G (any sublegends will do) 1u
 . H (any sublegends will do) 1u
 . (text) Alt Gr              1.25u
 . (icon) backspace           2u
 . (icon) blue esc            1u
 . (text) Alt                 1u