WYSE Terminal Boards

christkind

19 May 2014, 20:53

w00t! That went better than expected :)

rindorbrot

28 May 2014, 23:36

Any news here? Will the 1-2's bones be available to one of us or is iAmAhab taking the whole thing?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

29 May 2014, 00:20

Still waiting on people to figure out the details on how to split the boards. For those who do not want anything split, i'll send payment information.

iAmAhab

29 May 2014, 00:31

I'm only in it for the caps, got enough spare switches, Rinderbot is welcome to the rest if he wants it. What do you feel about me going 10 for the caps and you 10 for the rest?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

29 May 2014, 08:40

3-2 is to be split between scottc ("I just want the switches and mounting plate") and me (caps).
As sixty would have to dismantle the board, ship parts to (and invoice) two different people and (so it seems) discard the rest, I'm willing to pay him 10€ instead of my 5€ share.

rindorbrot

29 May 2014, 09:32

iAmAhab wrote:I'm only in it for the caps, got enough spare switches, Rinderbot is welcome to the rest if he wants it. What do you feel about me going 10 for the caps and you 10 for the rest?
Yes, I'd like to take the rest of it. 10/10 is fine for me. Anyone wants 2-1? Else I'd keep it, too. ;)

scottc

29 May 2014, 12:47

kbdfr wrote:3-2 is to be split between scottc ("I just want the switches and mounting plate") and me (caps).
As sixty would have to dismantle the board, ship parts to (and invoice) two different people and (so it seems) discard the rest, I'm willing to pay him 10€ instead of my 5€ share.
I don't really need these anymore as I've found switches elsewhere that are likely to be in better condition. However, I understand that I've already committed to taking these, so I will still take them if nobody else wants them.

Also, sixty should not have to dismantle or discard anything: once kbdfr takes the keycaps, I could take the rest (I wouldn't expect sixty to de-solder all of the switches from the PCB for me!). That was what I originally meant, sorry if that was unclear.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

30 May 2014, 10:30

scottc wrote:
kbdfr wrote:3-2 is to be split between scottc ("I just want the switches and mounting plate") and me (caps).[…]
I don't really need these anymore as I've found switches elsewhere that are likely to be in better condition. However, I understand that I've already committed to taking these, so I will still take them if nobody else wants them.

Also, sixty should not have to dismantle or discard anything: once kbdfr takes the keycaps, I could take the rest (I wouldn't expect sixty to de-solder all of the switches from the PCB for me!). That was what I originally meant, sorry if that was unclear.
In that case no problem, I'll take the entire 3-2 - I was willing to pay the whole 10€ anyway :mrgreen:

scottc

30 May 2014, 10:33

Great, thanks kbdfr!

rindorbrot

05 Jun 2014, 11:19

It seems like nobody wants 2-1.
So you can send me the payment details for the rest of 1-2 and complete 2-1 sixty.

Laser
emacs -nw

24 Jun 2014, 13:15

PM sent.

iAmAhab

24 Jun 2014, 14:03

Was I supposed to send you a PM or will you contact me when you get the time?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

26 Jun 2014, 15:17

iAmAhab wrote: Was I supposed to send you a PM or will you contact me when you get the time?
Figured this out with Laser yesterday. I'll PM you.

gotbadger

27 Jun 2014, 10:44

iAmAhab wrote: Was I supposed to send you a PM or will you contact me when you get the time?
I was thinking this too...

Laser
emacs -nw

19 Jul 2014, 15:56

Hope everything is alright at sixty's side, i see he didn't visit the forums for quite a few days (PM stuck in outbox).

Return to “Group buys”