Rebel Red Alert - ENDED - PREPARE FOR LEFT-OVER SETS APRIL 1

byFd

06 Mar 2012, 19:06

stop posting, start sorting :evilgeek:

ripster

06 Mar 2012, 19:19

Korean Group Buys look better than Geekhack Group Buys.

THATS RACIST SIGNATURE PLASTICS!

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Mar 2012, 05:11

The reason for that is most likely that we did not accept errors with this set. Kerning was massively wrong on some keys on the first batch, legends were too big. We had them all replaced.

ripster

07 Mar 2012, 05:53

Ah. You told Signature Plastics to Lern To Kern:
FLA_0952.jpg
FLA_0952.jpg (934.85 KiB) Viewed 5084 times

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Mar 2012, 05:57

ripster wrote:Ah. You told Signature Plastics to Lern To Kern:
FLA_0952.jpg
It is still wrong on many of their stock legends, but on some keys it had to be corrected. An example of that is the red "4" key, which was extremely misaligned.

jinhan108

07 Mar 2012, 13:45

Hi Sixty,

Will you be pming us an invoice for international shipping? Last I remember we hadn't paid for that yet?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Mar 2012, 13:56

If you paid, you most likely also paid shipping. As I currently have no access to PayPal, I would not be able to send invoices that way either. Don't worry for now, if shipping is missing I will think of something.

Ovoxo

08 Mar 2012, 18:38

any new updates?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2012, 19:52

Starting distribution today. Will go through the shipments in order of payment. Will post updates once stuff is out.

7bit

09 Mar 2012, 20:03

They recycle the legends. It is very important to tell them to make them new.

lightsout

12 Mar 2012, 21:49

So sixty do we know if there will be any leftovers yet? Or still sorting?

rouston

16 Mar 2012, 09:32

Any News about that order. (the shipment was included in the amount sent a few month ago btw for those asking)

Goly

20 Mar 2012, 19:05

Any news Sixty? Can't wait more...

sixty
Gasbag Guru

20 Mar 2012, 19:12

As written in the picture thread, the last batch will go out this week. After that I will list the remaining sets by raffle. I will also be mailing out tracking numbers sometime this week to those where it applies.

I had some small delays for parcels (mostly outside of Europe) where the box was too big to fit for the shipping costs calculated, so I had to order new boxes at first. All is set now though since Friday.

woody
Count Troller

20 Mar 2012, 20:28

Sixty, could you confirm my order and payment was received (at the time)?
I guess the first post is stale enough to be referred to.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

20 Mar 2012, 20:52

I got it I think. If not, it won't even matter anymore, all money is lost in my locked PayPal account anyway. If you are on the list, you will get it ;)

litster

20 Mar 2012, 21:21

Sweet, I am the last one on the list on the first post! Can't wait to get them.

Sixty, sorry to hear that your paypal account is frozen.

byFd

20 Mar 2012, 21:39

i'm not on the list in first post but on the list in page 6 :D hope that counts lol, since i know i paid!

woody
Count Troller

20 Mar 2012, 21:50

sixty wrote:If you are on the list, you will get it ;)
Haha, that's the question - am I? :lol:

I have a demented old woman living in the same building. She's also a fierce kleptomaniac about paper in our neighborhood (sometimes even stalking the mailman), so my mailbox is not very reliable. So are our Post Offices - full of thieves. Not kidding at all.

rouston

23 Mar 2012, 09:57

Hi Sixty,

Would it be possible to get an advice once it's been mailed?
I still haven't received any info or follow-up about my order.

Thanks for your help

feng

23 Mar 2012, 11:01

Hello sixty,

Is it still possible to get a set? I'm so into these red/white doubleshot keycaps but apparently I missed the order chance.

Thanks!

sixty
Gasbag Guru

23 Mar 2012, 14:54

rouston wrote:Hi Sixty,

Thanks for your help
Yours was shipped on Friday.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

23 Mar 2012, 14:55

feng wrote:Hello sixty,

Is it still possible to get a set? I'm so into these red/white doubleshot keycaps but apparently I missed the order chance.

Thanks!
There will be a chance to pick up the leftovers, but there will be no reservations or anything of that sort. Whatever is left will be distributed by luck of the draw.

rouston

23 Mar 2012, 15:33

sixty wrote:

Thanks for your help

thanks!

dirge

23 Mar 2012, 16:19

sixty wrote:There will be a chance to pick up the leftovers, but there will be no reservations or anything of that sort. Whatever is left will be distributed by luck of the draw.
Make sure you do an IP check or min post count rule, just to prevent naughty people from creating 20 accounts to raise their chances ;)

gimpster

23 Mar 2012, 16:25

dirge wrote:
sixty wrote:There will be a chance to pick up the leftovers, but there will be no reservations or anything of that sort. Whatever is left will be distributed by luck of the draw.
Make sure you do an IP check or min post count rule, just to prevent naughty people from creating 20 accounts to raise their chances ;)
That reminds me, I need to create a few new accounts via my proxy IP addresses... ;)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

23 Mar 2012, 16:25

dirge wrote:
Or just restrict to accounts which had been created prior to your posting.
I'm not interested, by the way :mrgreen:

gimpster

23 Mar 2012, 16:28

kbdfr wrote:
dirge wrote:
Or just restrict to accounts which had been created prior to your posting.
I'm not interested, by the way :mrgreen:
Or limit to people that previously expressed interest in this thread. :mrgreen:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

23 Mar 2012, 16:46

dirge wrote:
We have a dedicated script for raffled by now, duplicates will be disqualified automatically ;)

tjweir

23 Mar 2012, 16:50

sixty wrote:

Thanks for your help
May I ask if my keys have shipped yet?

Return to “Group buys”