Proxy service from USA, Japan, China

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

18 Jul 2018, 21:32

Proxy Information

I am able to proxy almost everything from China, Japan, or the United States as I have a business presence in all three countries. In general, I can proxy items from popular sites such as TaoBao, Yahoo! Auctions Japan, and 1688. In some circumstances, I may be unable to proxy a particular item due to local laws and regulations, or items that are typically banned from import into your country of residence or illegal to export. Examples may include, but are not limited to lithium batteries, knives, and ammunition. Any of these items would need to be taken on a case by case basis. I charge the following fees:
  • Flat 10% rate for all items (minimum $10 charge).
  • Shipping will be exact value as calculated on the domestic shipping sites.
  • Some items which are difficult to ship may require extra fees from customs, myself, or other intermediate parties.
Payments

I am generally very flexible with payment types. I try to be fair with fees since I already charge fees for the items. You may use any of the following in almost all cases. Exceptions may apply.
  • Bank transfer / SEPA: This is the cheapest method. A flat fee of 1% will apply. You must pay the transfer fees on your end, otherwise I may request more funds in order to cover the fees. I can accept most currencies including USD, JPY, EUR, GBP, CNY, and others.
  • PayPal: This is the easiest method. I charge PayPal's standard business fees of 4.4%.
  • Western Union: Somewhat cheaper than PayPal, but WU charges fees on the sender's end which may cost you more. You'll have to check on WU's website to see what your final cost will be. You may not transfer to my bank accounts with WU, as I will not receive the payment and you will have to contact WU to retrieve and then cancel the send. There is a flat rate of 2% on all WU transactions.
  • Money Order: This is the slowest, most painful, and most expensive method. I do not recommend it. If you live the United States, you may send me a USPS money order. A flat rate of 10% will be levied against this payment method since I must spend time to verify the legitimacy of the money order and so it will take time before the proxying process can continue. This may delay your order by up to two weeks.

orihalcon

19 Jul 2018, 05:18

I can definitely vouch for Blaise! He's awesome to work with, and has helped me proxy a few items over the years. Especially valuable for items that other proxy services won't allow you to bid on due to seller having too low of a feedback score or due to other restrictions. He's even helped me decipher some labels items that were in Japanese that I otherwise would have been unable to translate myself.

bujorc

03 Aug 2018, 17:07

Bump to second-vouch for Blaise and his services! Thanks a lot for helping!

TuxKey
LLAP

03 Aug 2018, 19:38

Nice to read all this.. i heard that one can get a nice tada68 from TaoBao.. perhaps in the future..

thanks for doing this Blaise..
i always heard of proxy services.. but never really looked in to it.. Considering the high customs fees we have to pay here in The Netherlands.. i think the $10 is ok..as long as you mark up the items correctly,,,wink,wink... currently typing on a tada68 i just assembled..(love kits) .. and the seller was great first sending it true the UK to save me from the customs crap.. really hate that shit.. just yesterday.. i got my wife a few face creams from Stirling Soap in the US because she's allergic to everything else.. had to pay €26 tax+ customs ....grrr really mad about that crap.. EU free movement of goods..right if your a big company .. but if your a regular citizen you pay true the nose...

long story.. sorry.. hahah

cml

04 Aug 2018, 00:15

TuxKey wrote: EU free movement of goods..right if your a big company .. but if your a regular citizen you pay true the nose...

long story.. sorry.. hahah
I would say that's for items already in the EU. If you import something you pay tax wether you're a piece of meat or a big corporation.

And, believe me, I'd like all import barriers, taxes, tariffs, fees, customs and other shit be a thing of the past.

Muirium
µ

04 Aug 2018, 16:34

Drclick

04 Aug 2018, 21:30

Muirium wrote: No Korea? Just wondering…

http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item ... 1365053110
They are out of stock for a long time.

Elrick

05 Aug 2018, 05:00

Blaise170 wrote: Proxy Information

I am able to proxy almost everything from China, Japan, or the United States as I have a business presence in all three countries. In general, I can proxy items from popular sites such as TaoBao, Yahoo! Auctions Japan, and 1688.
You've got me at "Taobao" and this may interest me in the near future and use someone that can be TRUSTED in purchasing and delivering of Keyboard bits and pieces.

Also any hard to find Mice might be the goal here as well.

That Realforce104UK-HiPro that was linked to later, really has caught my old blood-shot eyes for the current moment :shock: .

Muirium
µ

05 Aug 2018, 16:12

Drclick wrote:

They are out of stock for a long time.
I know. I’ve just been hankering after it for several years, since around back when the Just Systems HiPro was available too. Trouble is Korea, and these damn boards being full-size so a certainty I’d seldom ever actually use them. Hard to justify super premium price. The difficulty just made my excuse not to even consider it.

Would be good to have a Korean proxy though for when something more my sweet spot comes along.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

06 Aug 2018, 15:25

Well... Technically I can proxy from any country that ships to the US, but you may be paying out the nose for shipping once it takes the round trip.

Muirium
µ

06 Aug 2018, 15:35

Well, the US is useful enough for me. You wouldn’t have to ship to Scotland. I’ll keep you in mind if and when Korea and my wallet ever next align with something almost unobtainium.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

21 Aug 2018, 16:07

Sounds good to me.

fireworm

21 Aug 2018, 22:03

What shipping would you provide for a TaoBao purchase to the US? Just EMS, right?

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

04 Sep 2018, 14:32

EMS, ChinaPost, FedEx, etc.

Last bumped by Blaise170 on 04 Sep 2018, 14:32.

Return to “Vendors”