ICY Glass Mousepad

7onoff

14 Dec 2018, 11:21

Hello
I'm the creator of ICY Glass Mousepad and i'd like to present it to you. It's got a custom acid etched surface (my own factory) which is more speedy and smooth/ got less static friction than Icemat. Measurements: 42x30cm 6mm thick.
Production started in 2016. I have sold more than 200 units in Russia and decided that it's time to start worldwide expansion. Currently I have 5 mousepads left (4 black and 1 white) and restock will be in 1 month. Cost is 60$ + shipping (via EMS)

Feel free to ask any questions here, mail (mr7onoff@gmail.com), PM, or whatsapp +79137656476

BTW I'm selling last revision mousepads with round corners

andrewjoy

14 Dec 2018, 14:23

They look quite nice but i am more of a full desk mat kind of man so not for me sadly!

Its nice to see not everyone is adding bloody RGB to everything.

Findecanor

14 Dec 2018, 17:27

I'm not interested in a mouse pad with sharp corners. My hands and wrists have too many scars already...

I also prefer a full desk mat, as wrist rest and for slight cushioning and sound dampening of the keyboard.

ShotgunNinja01

26 Apr 2019, 09:07

I'd love to purchase one!

I'd like to know how, already sent you an email too :)

Still looking for my dream glass pad, perhaps this is the one!

Love that the edges are curved, unlike some others I've used <3

N7Spectre77

03 May 2019, 02:26

Nice work! Reminds me of the old Icemat glass pads that were discontinued years ago. I still have mine boxed up in storage. Any idea of shipping cost to Atlanta GA USA?

Return to “Vendors”