VintKeys Stock Update

TheInverseKey

19 Sep 2020, 18:59

Hi All,

VintKeys is here with new Alps products in stock! Don't worry VintKeys also has stocked some MX products as well that the community has been asking for.

New Alps Products

VintKeys is here with new Alps products in stock! From NOS SKCL Green Modules to lube and openers.

VintKeys is happy to announce that we will be carrying R0-59KT into the future. R0-59 is a dry lubricant that is one of most beloved for restoring Alps switches and also has a great following for MX switches as well.

Alps Openers also have been added to make it easier on you to open your switches. Two different types are in stock!

More Alps products will be coming soon as well.

New MX Products

VintKeys has stocked both Vint Black top housings and stems in limited quantity.

Also Vint Browns have been stocked as well in a small batch.

MX Olympia Linears have be restocked with other very obscure and rare MX clones for all of your switch collecting needs.

This includes Aristotle Yellows and Aristotle Blacks. Also PCB Dark MX Blues as well.

Head over to: https://vintkeys.ca/shop.html

ZedTheMan

19 Sep 2020, 21:13

Mind describing the differences in the alps openers?

TheInverseKey

19 Sep 2020, 21:55

ZedTheMan wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 21:13
Mind describing the differences in the alps openers?
Sure one is better for single switches(white) while the other one(black) is better for switches in boards.

ZedTheMan

20 Sep 2020, 18:16

Question: Are there any files available which may be used to 3d print my own openers? Sorry if that seems like I'm undercutting you here, and to an extent, yeah, I am, but for my own use, since I'd want both and since they look 3d printed (?) I don't think I could pay as much as you are asking for them.

Return to “Vendors”