[GIVEAWAY] $8,000.00 in Prizes to 43 Lucky Winners! THE BIGGEST MECHANICAL KEYBOARD GIVEAWAY IN HISTORY! {US}

GalaxyDynamite

12 May 2022, 22:30

Mechanical Keyboards USA Facebook Group and Galaxy Jams Presents: Mechanical Keyboard Community Giveaway #3 THE BIGGEST MECHANICAL KEYBOARD GIVEAWAY EVER >>>>>tiny.cc/MKUSA3<<<<< Win big prizes and support the Mechanical Keyboard Community at the same time!

Earn more chances to win by following the amazing vendors who are generously donating to the lucky winners! Please consider giving them your business - it will help more giveaways happen in the future.
*$8,000.00+ WORTH OF FREE PRIZES*

LIST OF PRIZES:
  • U80-A SEQ2 - By RAMA WORKS
  • JTK Night Sakura Base Kit + 100 Dragon Fruit Switches - By THE KEY DOT CO
  • 1 Gaea's Crown and 1 Mystic Dragon V3 Keycap - By Dwarf Factory
  • GMK Shoko R2 Base Kit - By Daily Clack
  • Tsukuyomi Keyboard Kit - By Proto[Typist]
  • 1 Custom Cable to Three Lucky Winners - By Cablemod
  • $150.00 Gift Card - By Zeal PC
  • Zoom65 Dark Olivia Keyboard Kit - By Wuque Studio
  • PLA Keyboard Kit of your choice - 60%/65%/75%, Solder/Hotwap - By RNDKBD
  • 3 Pokemon Starter Artisan Keycaps to One Lucky Winner - By Mimiatures
  • Sandstone Keyboard + Wrist Rest - By Brazen Studio
  • 6 Artisan Keycaps to One Lucky Winner - By RATHCAPS
  • 1 Artisan Keycap to Two Lucky Winners - By SodieCaps
  • Nature Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard - By X-Bows
  • $100.00 Gift Card - By Pimp My Keyboard
  • 2 Artisan Keycaps to Ten Lucky Winners - By Systematik Kaps
  • 1 Artisan Keycap to Two Lucky Winners - By Mastonon Kaps
  • Sterling Silver Little Library Artisan + Letterpress Print - By Glyph Artisans
  • Custom 'Steampunk' Wrist Rest - By Ritzy Kraken
  • 1 Artisan Keycap to Three Lucky Winners - By Inkblot Caps
  • One Custom Cable to Two Lucky Winners - By Dream Cables
  • One Artisan Keycap + 1 Holder to Two Lucky Winners - By Atelier RnG
  • 1 Custom Lubing Brush + 3ml Of Krytox 105 + 3 ml of Krytox 205g or Tribosys 3203 to 1 Lucky Winner - By Turtle Keebs
  • 1 Custom Cable to Two Lucky Winners - By Dogemods
  • 110 v1 Cream Switches + 110 Gateron Silent Red Switches to 1 Lucky Winner- By KeoKeebs

Contest winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 7th 2022 at 8:00pm EST live on stream, so come join the party!

The more you participate in the giveaway - the bigger we can make the next one!

Link to Mechanical Keyboards USA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mechanicalkeyboardsusa
Link to Live Stream Winner Announcement on May 10th at 8:00pm EST: https://www.twitch.tv/galaxy_jams
Link to participate in Giveaway Sweepstakes: tiny.cc/MKUSA3

GOOD LUCK!
Attachments
Giveaway Flier Design
Giveaway Flier Design
1080x1080 Contest 3 Mech Key Giveaway REvised (2).jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1666 times

GalaxyDynamite

12 May 2022, 22:43

So sorry if this is in the wrong place - im new here

Go-Kart

12 May 2022, 23:05

Don't worry, mate. We don't have a designated place to post spam.

GalaxyDynamite

12 May 2022, 23:23

I disagree that this is spam. First of all - its Mechanical Keyboard related. Second of all - it involves a huge amount of extremely reputable vendors, not to mention a gigantic giveaway to say the least. Its totally free to enter and all it does it help cast a spotlight on the community. Where else could you win a $400.00 keyboard from RAMA WORKS totally for free??

Go-Kart

13 May 2022, 08:51

Sorry, I can 't claim to have heard of Rama Works, or any of the other sponsors, apart from Zeal PC and CableMod. Check out the primary part of this forum, DeskThority has a focus on vintage keyboards. I'm sure the competition is as sweet as you say and that many DT users will be interested and enter. My spam comment was about more you joining and then copying and pasting a such a post 15 minutes later. The MX platform isn't as popular around here you'd assume for a keyboard forum. As far as I can tell, I'm one of the few regulars that enjoys some MX style switches as much as Alps and the like. Anyway, competition, sounds good and I'm sure it'll go well. If you're ever interested in getting into vintage keyboards, you're in the right place.

ntv242ver2

13 May 2022, 10:16

GalaxyDynamite wrote:
12 May 2022, 23:23
I disagree that this is spam. First of all - its Mechanical Keyboard related. Second of all - it involves a huge amount of extremely reputable vendors, not to mention a gigantic giveaway to say the least. Its totally free to enter and all it does it help cast a spotlight on the community. Where else could you win a $400.00 keyboard from RAMA WORKS totally for free??
woooooooowwwwww
sadly not my thing.

There are however people who frequently go back and forth between vintage scene and modern scene here, so I guess you can draw some attention to your events

Return to “Vendors”