[IC] GMK HADapter Kit This is the IC, Link to GB Inside!

ba7777
飞不动的加林查

07 Jun 2016, 16:43

TU VUO" FA L"AMERICANO :mrgreen:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

07 Jun 2016, 18:25

Oh meh I meant to say "next week you naggers" because I'm on Mallorca this week and want to get properly sunburnt. You don't get lobster red from setting up a GB ;)

Zylkan

07 Jun 2016, 19:09

Haha!

Don't over do it! How will you take care of business while lobster red?!

that shit hurts man... stay indoors and process some orders!

The outer world is overrated, trust me!!

:P

Prelim

07 Jun 2016, 19:42

have you already been in CALA DEIA? best beach I've saw in Mallorca, miss it so much! ;)

Muirium
µ

07 Jun 2016, 20:04

CALEDONIA? Yeah, our beaches are awesome too.

Just come suitably dressed!

The Victorians did. Not just modesty, it's really about maintaining body heat.

Prelim

07 Jun 2016, 20:15

hehe, already feeling the cold from here! :P

Stabilized

07 Jun 2016, 21:07

Is that portobello beach? That's pretty representative with all my beach experiences in Scotland, except when you get a rare beautiful day, then they can be pretty bonny:

Muirium
µ

07 Jun 2016, 21:16

Yeah, Portobello. Edinburgh's own Costa del Sol!

Beware non-Scots: Stab's picture looks pretty, but dip your toe in that water and prepare for a cold awakening…

ideus

08 Jun 2016, 21:41

I am lost, is this now a thread on touristic attractions?

Muirium
µ

08 Jun 2016, 21:53

No, we're just off topic. It's really about incompatible calendar systems.

Prelim

08 Jun 2016, 22:03

ideus wrote: I am lost, is this now a thread on touristic attractions?
welcome to Deskthority, where real-life is even more important than keyboards :P

Wodan
ISO Advocate

08 Jun 2016, 22:03

Ve vill not surrender to zee vile yankee standards!!!

Also, I paid GMK today. Waiting for confirmation and the last date for quantity changes.

Halvar

09 Jun 2016, 00:22

Wodan wrote: Also, I paid GMK today. Waiting for confirmation and the last date for quantity changes.
Wait, what? :o

Prelim

09 Jun 2016, 00:36

first time seeing a GB already paid before starting, it's fuckin happening!

Zylkan

09 Jun 2016, 03:15

Too much sun maybe?!

Damn I like your style @Wodan

ideus

09 Jun 2016, 05:32

Prelim wrote:
ideus wrote: I am lost, is this now a thread on touristic attractions?
welcome to Deskthority, where real-life is even more important than keyboards :P
What the ...! since when?

ideus

09 Jun 2016, 05:33

Wodan wrote: Ve vill not surrender to zee vile yankee standards!!!

Also, I paid GMK today. Waiting for confirmation and the last date for quantity changes.
Wow! I want more GB leaders like you.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

09 Jun 2016, 08:54

Well this is a very small GMK GB and I have only paid for the MOQ to secure a production slot and gain confidence by GB participants. Really curious how this works out!
Couldn't do this with a 100+ keys set!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 Jun 2016, 09:08

Still you bear the risk in case there are less buyers than the MOQ,
even if this does not seem to be very likely.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

09 Jun 2016, 10:06

On a long enough timeline the leftover rate for these caps drops to zero.

Muirium
µ

09 Jun 2016, 11:43

True. If you sell them as packs. Don't split the buggers! Because that's where unsellable, zero demand leftovers come from. People always request the same subset. Learn from 7bit's mistakes…

Wodan
ISO Advocate

09 Jun 2016, 11:55

Oh hell yeah I made these kits so small on purpose. If you really want a R3 Control key, get the full kit or die trying!!!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 Jun 2016, 12:02

Wodan wrote: Oh hell yeah I made these kits so small on purpose. If you really want a R3 Control key, get the full kit or die trying!!!
The danger here comes from buyers selling the single caps they do not need to people wanting only those.
The risk of not selling all kits is not huge of course, but still it is not zero.

Halvar

09 Jun 2016, 12:06

need

09 Jun 2016, 14:20

Is tomorrow finally the day for this? :D

Muirium
µ

09 Jun 2016, 14:32

No no. Tomorrow is June 9. This starts "CW24!!!", whenever that is.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

09 Jun 2016, 14:36

kbdfr wrote: The danger here comes from buyers selling the single caps they do not need to people wanting only those.
The risk of not selling all kits is not huge of course, but still it is not zero.
True, there is of course a risk involved for me and I don't want to deny that. Worst case I will be sitting on a lot of super sweet GMK keycaps and spend months selling them off on Ebay and community marketplaces.

@need: I won't be able to setup the GB before some time next week. We then have ~4 weeks to sell 150 of each set. If we beat 150 within that time,I have the chance to raise the order to 250 or more with GMK without loosing the production slot. Production should be ~8 weeks from now.

scottc

09 Jun 2016, 14:41

Nice one Wodan, I think that your move will do a lot to instill confidence in us GBers since there's been a lot of turbulence recently. I'm happy to pay upfront if you're having any issues with funds.

Prelim

09 Jun 2016, 15:18

@Wodan, I think there's a high risk with the HADditionals kit though :/ Not so much with the base HADapter kit, which I think it could easily go higher than 150 orders.

lolpes

09 Jun 2016, 15:28

I don't there is, mainly because of the novelties in the HADditionals kit, those do add a lot of demand for people who would like a bit more flair, or don't want the windows key, plus it is relatively cheap when compared with the most recent novelties GB like the GMK Breaking Bad one.

Return to “Marketplace Help”